Beware of Patrick Turner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big D

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Hope all these players and slick women watches the news.This young guy in Many,LA named Patrick Turner has AIDS and has been giving it out to every woman he sleeps with on purpose.A friend of mind told me today that he would also offer women money for sex.Not trying to be messing or a hater as some of you fools call it.Watch the news or get online and read the story for yourselves.I hope my ex does not run across this but she lives money.If your reading this,time for you to change your life.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Patrick Darnell Turner, 27, of Pleasant Hill was arrested by the Sabine Parish SheriffÂ’s Dept. on Dec. 30 and charged with four counts of intentional exposure to the AIDS virus, according to local detectives.

Bond was set for Turner on Jan. 3 by the Eleventh Judicial District Court Judge Stephen B. Beasley at $25,000. Stipulations of his bond are that he be placed under home incarceration and refrain from any sexual activities.

The sensitive case is still under investigation.
gettin it in

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2011
its about time ppl step up and report things like this. they need to get the rest of the ones intentionally spreading this. its a lot of them out there...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 4, 2011
well, i guess it is best to find a partner and stay with them. because wearing protection does not always work. i remember in the late 70's there were girls getting pregnant when rubbers were used and it was said that LH Johnson employees were poking holes in the rubbers being delivered, and placed in restroom machines. just sayin you never know...
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jan 4, 2011
The White Man wrote:
another jig with AID's!!!!! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ignorance is Bliss and your surely ignorant!
Big Man

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is Bliss and I'm surely ignorant!
I'm not black! HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Big D

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Big Man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not black! HEHEHEHEHE!!!
I didn't say you were,just ignorant which is determine by your words and not your race.Why change screen names,just as fake as you are dumb!
Pittsburgh

Shreveport, LA

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were,just ignorant which is determine by your words and not your race.Why change screen names,just as fake as you are dumb!
Your the one with the name Big D! what does that stand for? DUMBAZZ!!! BLAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Pittsburgh wrote:
<quoted text>Your the one with the name Big D! what does that stand for? DUMBAZZ!!! BLAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Trick ,I'm 6' 4 285lbs.That's just a nickname I'm called because of height and weight.So go smell your own bottom lip.
Pittsburgh

Shreveport, LA

#11 Jan 6, 2011
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Trick ,I'm 6' 4 285lbs.That's just a nickname I'm called because of height and weight.So go smell your own bottom lip.
why? does it smell like your daughters ???
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Pittsburgh wrote:
<quoted text>why? does it smell like your daughters ???
Actually it smells like your mother before he sex change.Why you keep coming onto this thread talking your trash.If you were half the man your bitch was you would go jump off the bridge as half you inbred dogs kill yourselves when times get hard.Hair smells like a wet dog.Your no more than a genetic drift.Check your history coward.
Pittsburgh

Shreveport, LA

#13 Jan 6, 2011
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it smells like your mother before he sex change.
So you did a before and after smell test on somebody you thought was my mother! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! do you do that all the time? BLAHAHAHA!!!!Whats dick smell like??? BLAHAHAHA!!!

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!
Thanks for telling the truth for once! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Jan 6, 2011
Pittsburgh wrote:
<quoted text>So you did a before and after smell test on somebody you thought was my mother! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! do you do that all the time? BLAHAHAHA!!!!Whats dick smell like??? BLAHAHAHA!!!

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!
Thanks for telling the truth for once! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Open your mouth jerk wad and get a reality check.No need to do a before or after when inbreed like yourself already know.If your in Natchitoches why don't you meet me at the boat landing on Washington street and see what buck shots taste like.Other than that go get back in the bed with your mother and make some more inbreds.
SMELL MY NUTS

Shreveport, LA

#15 Jan 6, 2011
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your mouth jerk wad and get a reality check.No need to do a before or after when inbreed like yourself already know.If your in Natchitoches why don't you meet me at the boat landing on Washington street and see what buck shots taste like.Other than that go get back in the bed with your mother and make some more inbreds.
you going down there to smell more nuts???? BLAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Jan 6, 2011
SMELL MY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>you going down there to smell more nuts???? BLAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Your the same inbreed changing screen names.All of you are just cowards and trolls hiding the fact your nothing.Be a man for once and come taste some bullets tricks.You'll be the first racist dog to get checked on topixs.I'm going to ignore you hoes because your nothing.Go taste your dads balls in the grave yard.Mad because mommy left daddy for a brother.Lol...charge it to hoes you live with.
SMELL MY NUTS

Shreveport, LA

#17 Jan 6, 2011
Big Dick smeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the same inbreed changing screen names.All of you are just cowards and trolls hiding the fact your nothing.Be a man for once and come taste some bullets tricks.You'll be the first racist dog to get checked on topixs.I'm going to ignore you hoes because your nothing.Go taste your dads balls in the grave yard.Mad because mommy left daddy for a brother.Lol...charge it to hoes you live with.
Smell some nuts lately??? BLAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jan 6, 2011
SMELL MY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>Smell some nuts lately??? BLAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Lick some grease off you mothers balls lately!Bet your worthless life you want say that bull too my face.Lol...fake azz inbreed.Guess you didn't get any attention as a kid.
Animated

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Jan 6, 2011
SMELL MY NUTS wrote:
College brats.Go home because apparently you don't know your surroundings
Big D

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Jan 6, 2011
SMELL MY Mammas NUTS wrote:
Still living off titty milk talking smack in stealth mode but your day coming.I'm waiting for you to get out of class young punk.
IMJUSTME

Shreveport, LA

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Wow just found out that he worked at the NAtchitoches walmart and that he dated a couple of girls that worked there people please go get tested and practice safe sex and be with one person or practice abstinance !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sally and her black guy 49 min Black Guy 5
Black people are complainers about everything 4 hr Response Jr 10
How can I get foodstamps while living with my f... (Jul '10) 7 hr Tigerman325 184
who got shot last night on Thomas st natch la 9 hr blue eyes 13
Roxanne Smith olde Brutha 10 hr 318yellagurl 3
Freda Fowler Ratchet Ass In Town 13 hr Louisiana Lover 2
Legacy Dealers General Manger.What do people t... 15 hr Jeep Lover 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages