What happened to Probation & Parole T...
old timer

United States

#22 Aug 16, 2012
them dang cell phones, back in my day you didn't have a cell phone. when you left in the morning nobody knew where you were or what you were doing & "we liked it that way"

this topic is like one of those beach balls they toss around during the game, if security takes it away another one appears.
MAW BELL

United States

#23 Aug 16, 2012
old timer wrote:
them dang cell phones, back in my day you didn't have a cell phone. when you left in the morning nobody knew where you were or what you were doing & "we liked it that way"
this topic is like one of those beach balls they toss around during the game, if security takes it away another one appears.
U got that right! Damn cell phones are move trouble than they are worth sometimes! They will get U in more trouble than they are worth for sure!!!!!!!!
Donut Believe You
#24 Aug 16, 2012
wrong wrote:
As a state employee of p & p if you are asked to produce your personal cell phone records pursuant to an investigation that you are the target of you cannot refuse to do so. If you refuse to do so that is grounds for dismissal. This is a policy it has nothing to do with a crime. YOU CAN'T SLEEP WITH THE EMPLOYEES THAT YOU SUPERVISE! Again against policy!
But what I can't understand is why some people get so up in the air about it. So it's against policy, let the policy makers handle it. It's just funny how some can worry so much about things that don't concern them, unless they have something to gain from others mistakes or they're mad because it wasn't them one or the other has chosen to have an affair with if that's really what happened...Sounds like this, you've been burnt, you're mad or your jealous....
disbelief
#25 Aug 16, 2012
Donut Believe You wrote:
<quoted text>But what I can't understand is why some people get so up in the air about it. So it's against policy, let the policy makers handle it. It's just funny how some can worry so much about things that don't concern them, unless they have something to gain from others mistakes or they're mad because it wasn't them one or the other has chosen to have an affair with if that's really what happened...Sounds like this, you've been burnt, you're mad or your jealous....
If you can't see what would be wrong with that happening then you must be one of the people involved.
Donut Believe You
#26 Aug 17, 2012
disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't see what would be wrong with that happening then you must be one of the people involved.
why do some think its their place to be the judge and jury. ITs not your place to put other peoples business on the street as they say. Let the ones that have the job of investigating do their job, you might be doing more harm than good by putting your two bits in....thats all I'm saying
Affair Buster

United States

#27 Aug 17, 2012
Donut Believe You wrote:
<quoted text>why do some think its their place to be the judge and jury. ITs not your place to put other peoples business on the street as they say. Let the ones that have the job of investigating do their job, you might be doing more harm than good by putting your two bits in....thats all I'm saying
What a liberal you sound like! LOL!
upstanding citizen

United States

#28 Aug 18, 2012
The state would never put up with this type of behavior anywhere else but a place like here in Natchitoches! Shameful! Something should be done! I intend to call my Senator & my Representative about all this so they can check with the people in Baton Rouge and make sure there is something being done about this! Things like this give our community a black eye and bad name!
Donut Believe You

Marthaville, LA

#29 Aug 18, 2012
upstanding citizen wrote:
The state would never put up with this type of behavior anywhere else but a place like here in Natchitoches! Shameful! Something should be done! I intend to call my Senator & my Representative about all this so they can check with the people in Baton Rouge and make sure there is something being done about this! Things like this give our community a black eye and bad name!
But how do YOU know its true?? Did YOU see them or is all YOU know is what YOU have read on a gossip column, YOU don't make good sense. Why don't YOU call GOD and ask him to forgive YOU for spreading gossip.I sure gossip don't give YOUR community a black eye. Let the ones without SIN, know where that came from? PS. What makes YOU think a Senator or Rep. gives a crap about what YOU think. upstanding citizen, Whatever.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#31 Aug 18, 2012
Donut Believe You wrote:
<quoted text>why do some think its their place to be the judge and jury. ITs not your place to put other peoples business on the street as they say. Let the ones that have the job of investigating do their job, you might be doing more harm than good by putting your two bits in....thats all I'm saying
The loud-mouth fat bitch openly discussed information in other employees confidential files. She she needs an ass-whipping from her husband and then be fired. Than the state can re-hire all the people who left on herr account.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#32 Aug 18, 2012
little birdie told me wrote:
There is a big cover up going on in this. They are sweeping it all under the rug because of the embarrassment this is causing some of the higher ups.
It should cause concern. They covered up her misconduct numerious times because of her mother and best friend.
shut up Ford

United States

#33 Aug 18, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
<quoted text>
It should cause concern. They covered up her misconduct numerious times because of her mother and best friend.
Mind your own business David, none of this is your concern anymore, you don't work here any longer!
u are confused yet again

United States

#34 Aug 18, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
<quoted text>
The loud-mouth fat bitch openly discussed information in other employees confidential files. She she needs an ass-whipping from her husband and then be fired. Than the state can re-hire all the people who left on herr account.
Who are speaking of Mr. Winnfield? It seems that you are once again confused.
I know U

United States

#35 Aug 19, 2012
u are confused yet again wrote:
<quoted text>Who are speaking of Mr. Winnfield? It seems that you are once again confused.
You're just trying to get him to name names so you can attempt to have the whole thread removed. It is pitiful what lengths people will go to to cover-up their wrong doings.
Rowdy Yates

United States

#36 Aug 19, 2012
Rollin' rollin' rollin' RAWHIDE!
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#37 Aug 19, 2012
shut up Ford wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own business David, none of this is your concern anymore, you don't work here any longer!
You seem quite worried about this. What was wrong before is still wrong now. You-all work in a state agency and are paid with tax dollars. If you conduct yourselves illegally or inapropriately, you shouldn't have that job. When the protecters retire or move on, the troublesome trash will be flapping in the wind. If they're lucky, they'll "only" get fired.
Gill Favor

United States

#39 Aug 19, 2012
HEAD'EM UP! and MOVE'EM OUT! LOL!
freddie mercury

United States

#40 Aug 19, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
<quoted text>
The loud-mouth fat bitch openly discussed information in other employees confidential files. She she needs an ass-whipping from her husband and then be fired. Than the state can re-hire all the people who left on herr account.
are you saying she is a fat bottom girl?
BlowBack

Andrews, TX

#41 Aug 19, 2012
Isn't against the law to record someone without prior consent? I'm just asking the question not saying any of these people are guilty or not.
BlowBack

Andrews, TX

#42 Aug 19, 2012
BlowBack wrote:
Isn't against the law to record someone without prior consent? I'm just asking the question not saying any of these people are guilty or not.
Sorry ...Isnt it against the law?
Facebook

Houston, TX

#43 Aug 20, 2012
Did they look at the phone records and Facebook records?

Surely they will show the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey n Amanda Smith robbed wrong people! 4 hr mee 5
Want a Job Offshore? (Jun '09) 7 hr Larry the Wallaby 41
nchs 10 hr Peabody B 10
Biggest slut in Robeline (Oct '09) 13 hr Yea_I_know 12
Poll How many posters are ptetending to be Silver Hair? (Oct '10) 14 hr Boo Cocky 23
Why do white people look like hairless animals? 15 hr Tarzan 65
Truth about TOPIX revealed, bubbles bursted!! (Nov '11) 15 hr Homomopho 16

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages