What happened to Probation & Parole T...

What happened to Probation & Parole Topix

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
question

Breaux Bridge, LA

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Did someone strike a nerve? To much truth to bare?
truth is out

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2012
They were not happy that their dirty little secret affair was out!
Donut Believe You

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2012
truth is out wrote:
They were not happy that their dirty little secret affair was out!
They said you were having an affair also and that they was going to start a topix about you. Just what I heard. Probably nothing to it but you know how gossip is.
tell it like it is

Maxton, NC

#5 Aug 13, 2012
I got a question for all you haters out there. If you where having an affair with your boss and staying late at work with him to fool around at the office on a regular basis. Would you be happy if he allowed you to claim overtime for these "work hours"? Would that extra money make the affair easier for you to condone in your mind?
little birdie told me

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
There is a big cover up going on in this. They are sweeping it all under the rug because of the embarrassment this is causing some of the higher ups.
question

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2012
little birdie told me wrote:
There is a big cover up going on in this. They are sweeping it all under the rug because of the embarrassment this is causing some of the higher ups.
In Baton Rouge or Shreveport?
Cover Up

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>In Baton Rouge or Shreveport?
Both but mainly in Shreveport. The truth will come out in the end. There is plenty of evidence that will come to light.
put up or shut up

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Prove your case or leave it alone. Tired of hearing your assumptions. Somebody had the post removed and you all start over. Are you really that jealpus of these folks? Proof?
proof is in pudding

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Proof is coming in the form of audio & video. It will not be sent till after they officially give lying statements then the proof will flush their jobs & marriages down the drain. Matter of fact everybody might get a copy!
polabo

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 Aug 14, 2012
hmmmmmm......i luv pudding...chocolate is the best but i also love me some vanilla
Chris

Haslet, TX

#12 Aug 14, 2012
It's still there under Natchitoches
Ofc 158

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2012
I removed it. I will not tolerate such accusations on this forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Ofc 158 wrote:
I removed it. I will not tolerate such accusations on this forum
Well,looks like you'll have to take this one off too,eh?
Ofc 158

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2012
When you post everything that was on the old one. Get started buddy.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Ofc 158 wrote:
When you post everything that was on the old one. Get started buddy.
Didn't post on the first one. Don't care about the bs myself. Just making a comment. Ok, BUDDY?
Ofc 69

United States

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Hey I hear the party spot for swingers is the Natchitoches Probation & Parole Office!
Proof

Kirbyville, TX

#18 Aug 15, 2012
proof is in pudding wrote:
Proof is coming in the form of audio & video. It will not be sent till after they officially give lying statements then the proof will flush their jobs & marriages down the drain. Matter of fact everybody might get a copy!
Don't forget about phone records! They don't lie!
yes

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2012
Good point! Investigators should get both of their phone records and see how often they were calling each other. If they refuse to produce them, oh well guilty as charged!
Donut Believe You

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Aug 15, 2012
yes wrote:
Good point! Investigators should get both of their phone records and see how often they were calling each other. If they refuse to produce them, oh well guilty as charged!
I really don't believe that having an affair is a crime. You make it sound like they're going to call the FBI in. I can't really figure out why you guys are so worried about this one way or another. Unless you work there and stirring the pot or you're jealous. To get phone records you would have go to a Judge and I really doubt a Judge is going to issue a order in something like this. So your best bet is to leave it alone and worry about things that really matter.
wrong

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2012
As a state employee of p & p if you are asked to produce your personal cell phone records pursuant to an investigation that you are the target of you cannot refuse to do so. If you refuse to do so that is grounds for dismissal. This is a policy it has nothing to do with a crime. YOU CAN'T SLEEP WITH THE EMPLOYEES THAT YOU SUPERVISE! Again against policy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles seamen or dan dyess? Divorce lawyer. 2 min Christy Mitchell 12
Fat trainers 2 hr Silent Observer 7
Kathy is so sad 6 hr Heidi 25
Best Divorce Lawyer 16 hr Kathy 14
Has anyone's Ever Ised Dan Dyess For a Divorce ... Tue What what sssshhh 2
Shane Litton Tue Ex-wife 10
looking for my father in law (May '11) Mon Apple 11

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance