lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#82 Jun 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>STFU All I said was go and fill out a complaint call her supervisor do whatever. I do know first hand who she is and what she is. Everyone that knows her does. I dont have to go there to get services to see what is already out in the open. She got fired from her last job for doing the same things she is doing now. So now what. GTF outta here with that bull.
All I've seen is you run your mouth about a woman behind her back, not one shred of evidence to support your claims. Now what?
Reagan Beef Supreme

Baton Rouge, LA

#83 Jun 8, 2012
Really wrote:
I can tell u want me, but no can do. Now scoot on over to your new thread, that has been set aside just for you. You two, you and lloll are strangely
reminiscent the Robeline person/and or people.
Certainly Sir, I'll the thread discussing how Rowena looks like an ape and where she likes to the high falutin' folk like yourself.

Romney-Rowena 2012!!!!!

On second thought....no I won't.
The DONALD

Saint Joseph, MO

#84 Jun 8, 2012
Reagan Beef Supreme,,,

YOU AGAIN???

-----YOU'RE FRIED-----
wtf

Pineville, LA

#85 Jun 8, 2012
lloll wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've seen is you run your mouth about a woman behind her back, not one shred of evidence to support your claims. Now what?
First of B**** I never made any claims about her or what she was doing I said if there was a problem go to the proper people and complain. Again I know her. Thats What!!! You must be her or know her do be defending her so much. Get a life. Im done with you and this foolishness Im going back to do my job.
Ms Nosey

Pineville, LA

#86 Jun 8, 2012
All of you people on here need to get a life. Let this women be and do her job. If you don't like her then fine. Dont talk about her behind her back. Go to the health unit and tell her exactly how you feel. Or go to her supervisor and fill out a complaint form. They have those there you know.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#87 Jun 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>First of B**** I never made any claims about her or what she was doing I said if there was a problem go to the proper people and complain. Again I know her. Thats What!!! You must be her or know her do be defending her so much. Get a life. Im done with you and this foolishness Im going back to do my job.
It's like watching someone cook pancakes, everytime you post it's a flip-flop... Yesterday you had first-hand knowledge she's rude, today you don't use the clinic and never made any claims about her.

Put your crack pipe down and get it together....
wtf

Pineville, LA

#88 Jun 8, 2012
I do have first hand knowledge like I said I know her and again I dont use the clinic I never said I was a patient or went there for services I said maybe I took a friend. I never made any claims about her. All I said was I know how she can be because I know her. Ask anyone that has come in contact with her they will tell you. Again all I said was yes she's rude so what and for the people to go and make a complaint. B**** I dont use drugs never have and never will. Bottom line FU and her now what.. She dont pay any bills for me and neither do you.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#89 Jun 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
I do have first hand knowledge like I said I know her and again I dont use the clinic I never said I was a patient or went there for services I said maybe I took a friend. I never made any claims about her. All I said was I know how she can be because I know her. Ask anyone that has come in contact with her they will tell you. Again all I said was yes she's rude so what and for the people to go and make a complaint. B**** I dont use drugs never have and never will. Bottom line FU and her now what.. She dont pay any bills for me and neither do you.
The only thing you have first-hand knowledge about is how she treated your friend and I'm not foolish enough to believe ANY of you welfare queens are being 100% honest.
what

Natchitoches, LA

#90 Jun 8, 2012
lloll wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have first-hand knowledge about is how she treated your friend and I'm not foolish enough to believe ANY of you welfare queens are being 100% honest.
lol i saw you thete fat azz
what

Natchitoches, LA

#91 Jun 8, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>lol i saw you there fat azz
there loll fat azz
Why

Natchitoches, LA

#92 Jun 11, 2012
The best thing to do in this town is keep to yourself. Somebody always got their eye on your money, your man or your woman or your job. Smiling in your face and waiting for their chance to snatch what doesn't rightfully belong to them.

I notice they don't have any game to try to go out and make something happen for themselves, but they sure be after what YOU got, don't they?
Someone who cares

Pineville, LA

#93 Jun 11, 2012
I called the police jury to file a complaint and never heard back. The woman over all of that is always out of the office, even when you go up there.

Seems like we'll have to take matters into our own hands...whats the next step?
Why

Corbin, KY

#94 Jun 11, 2012
Someone who cares wrote:
I called the police jury to file a complaint and never heard back. The woman over all of that is always out of the office, even when you go up there.
Seems like we'll have to take matters into our own hands...whats the next step?
Have you written a letter to the personnel director/coordinator of the health unit, outlining your views, and providing contact information, so your concerns can be addressed? Are you trying to get this woman (who in all likelihood has children) fired, or would you like to see her be sent to some kind of training class to improve her people skills?
Someone who cares

Greenville, SC

#95 Jun 11, 2012
Trying to get her sent to a training class. There are several available. I have wrote a complaint and I have also attempted to contact the police jury more than once and left contact information several times.

It's always the same. They have complaint forms available but when they are filled out they either ignore them or they think that we are all just "mad" and don't see their employee as doing wrong.

I'm sick of this woman thinking that she can say what she wants, do what she wants and be as rude as she wants and not get reprimanded. I've gone to school and I have an education. These are the things that they teach you for basic employment.
Why

Avinger, TX

#96 Jun 11, 2012
Someone who cares wrote:
Trying to get her sent to a training class. There are several available. I have wrote a complaint and I have also attempted to contact the police jury more than once and left contact information several times.
It's always the same. They have complaint forms available but when they are filled out they either ignore them or they think that we are all just "mad" and don't see their employee as doing wrong.
I'm sick of this woman thinking that she can say what she wants, do what she wants and be as rude as she wants and not get reprimanded. I've gone to school and I have an education. These are the things that they teach you for basic employment.
Well, I would say that for those who have accepted jobs where they have frequent contact with the public, it's important to not only be helpful and somewhat friendly, but to be businesslike and professional.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#97 Jun 11, 2012
They have complaint forms available but when they are filled out they either ignore them or they think that we are all just "mad" and don't see their employee as doing wrong.

Imagine my surprise...

BTW, how do you know she hasn't be reprimanded?
get rite

New Iberia, LA

#98 Jun 11, 2012
Someone who cares wrote:
Trying to get her sent to a training class. There are several available. I have wrote a complaint and I have also attempted to contact the police jury more than once and left contact information several times.
It's always the same. They have complaint forms available but when they are filled out they either ignore them or they think that we are all just "mad" and don't see their employee as doing wrong.
I'm sick of this woman thinking that she can say what she wants, do what she wants and be as rude as she wants and not get reprimanded. I've gone to school and I have an education. These are the things that they teach you for basic employment.
It sounds as if you work with this woman and you have issues with yourself a couple of insecurities, or just not happy the way your life is, then thats your fault that you suck at your job!!! And dont have anything else to do but try and mess up people lives get a grip on life start living and stop hating!!!
IGIFUWCBAU

New Iberia, LA

#99 Jun 11, 2012
Someone who cares wrote:
I called the police jury to file a complaint and never heard back. The woman over all of that is always out of the office, even when you go up there.
Seems like we'll have to take matters into our own hands.
..whats the next step?
You really visit the health unit alot to say this woman is out if the office alot wat u getting check for up there everyday like that. Do you have a life or what leave that woman alone and find you a man or something to do know one wants to talk to you anyway.
Someone who cares

Pineville, LA

#100 Jun 12, 2012
IGIFUWCBAU wrote:
<quoted text>
You really visit the health unit alot to say this woman is out if the office alot wat u getting check for up there everyday like that. Do you have a life or what leave that woman alone and find you a man or something to do know one wants to talk to you anyway.
I couldn't reply to two posts at the same time so I will address the other one and this one. I do not work at the Health Unit. I don't work with her. I know how she has treated me and other people when we have gone there for WIC appointments and to get our children's shots. Her attitude is very poor and she is very judgemental.

I don't go to WIC to know that the clerk isn't there all the time. I have gone to the POLICE JURY OFFICE to report that CLERK and the person who handles the complaints wasn't there.

All of you are morons if you can't see that public employees, rather be at the Health Unit or at McDonald's, must be courteous to their customers because their customers are the ones who provide them with a job.

I don't care if this woman has a family or kids to take care of because NO ONE in this world cares rather or not I have a family or kids to provide for. NO ONE is going to just put up with me and my bad attitude just because I have children. We all have to PROVIDE for our OWN ... and having a job is how we provide for them. If she isn't interested in being polite, like her job requires then she should be reprimanded.

**And I know that she hasn't gotten in any trouble because I know people who work at the Health Unit and I have asked. I also asked her directly if she has ever gotten into trouble for her poor attitude and she said she hadn't. I thought that maybe she was trying to protect herself so I asked others and was told that she has had complaints filed against her but never gotten into any "trouble" for it.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#101 Jun 12, 2012
LOTS of us are judgemental about people on welfare....get a job or deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail break 26 min Thel 15
Is jenay a woman or man 10 hr Friend 5
Three Prisoners Escape DC, on the Run 17 hr old timer 5
I HATE natchitoches (Jun '11) 21 hr polabo 15
Can anyone name old honky tonk's in our area (Oct '07) Sat Richard Morningwood 78
Want a Job Offshore? (Jun '09) Aug 27 Shelby 54
Stines lumber (Oct '15) Aug 27 Customer 7

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages