Comments
1 - 20 of 148 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
DNT CARE

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Y DISS UGLY BIIIIITCH THINK SHE QUEEN OF NATCHITOCHES AN ALWAYS GOTTAH BOOK LIKE SHE N SCHOOL BITCH CANT EVEN GET SHUDULE POINTMENT RITE,,,, LOL UGLY ASS YUCK MOUF ASS BIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!! SHE JST MAKE US BLK WOMEN LOOK BAD!!!!! NO LIE
Ann

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Thats rowena thats a no good ugly monkey
nosey rosey

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2012
I must say this woman is quite rude and clueless when it comes to doing her job. She says inappropriate things, she doesn't pay attention to what she's doing, and when she answers the phone you can hear how unhappy she is with her job. I don't know for sure but I don't think this is the kind of employee the police jury would want. There are HUNDREDS of people in Natchitoches, why don't they give it to someone who would appreciate it and treat the public right? Get her out...put a fresh person in.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Here's an idea, why don't you get a job and stop going to the health unit if you don't like how they treat you?
Should be fired

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Her job is to work with the public, I'd she's unable to do that. Fire her !'
People need jobs badly. Put somebody in there who can act like a professional, instead of an idiot. She is an embarrassment to herself and
Doesn't even have sense enough to know it.
tax payer

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2012
not only people who are unemployed go to the health unit. yes alot are unemployed that go there, some go to the health unit because they are only making ends meet. some take their child there for shots, so people go there for many reasons. it is a help for many people. i went there as a child to get shots i took my child there a number of times to get shots, both my husband and i had jobs with insurance but i still took her there. BUT i do think acting rude is the way to treat someone no matter where you work.
tax payer

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2012
is NOT the way to treat someone
sue

Euless, TX

#8 Jun 6, 2012
I've worked with her before! She will never change! She was a sub teach last year, telling the kids that there parents cares nothing about them but truth is she doesnt care about her own!
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Jun 6, 2012
tax payer wrote:
not only people who are unemployed go to the health unit. yes alot are unemployed that go there, some go to the health unit because they are only making ends meet. some take their child there for shots, so people go there for many reasons. it is a help for many people. i went there as a child to get shots i took my child there a number of times to get shots, both my husband and i had jobs with insurance but i still took her there. BUT i do think acting rude is the way to treat someone no matter where you work.
I think stealing from the less fortunate when you and your husband both had jobs with insurance is considerably worse than someone being rude to you...but hey, we're only 16 trillion dollars in debt, why should you give a f**k....
Reagan Beef Supreme

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Jun 6, 2012
lloll wrote:
<quoted text>
I think stealing from the less fortunate when you and your husband both had jobs with insurance is considerably worse than someone being rude to you...but hey, we're only 16 trillion dollars in debt, why should you give a f**k....
Exactly lloll, only rich Republicans that can afford the operation should have their medical care paid for the government.
Someone who cares

Alexandria, LA

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Rather we go there for personal reasons, because we are unemployed or because we just want to it doesn't give her the excuse to be rude like she is. She is hateful and downright UGLY to the public. I wouldn't expect MUCH, but I do expect MORE than what she is giving. It's people like her that make us, who aren't as rich as others, feel worse than what we already do.

I get my children's WIC there. I also get their shots there. I am employeed, full-time. I also go to school, full-time. I CHOOSE to bring my children there because I like the nurses who work in the back and the way that they show compassion for my children. I don't take my kids there for regular medical check ups or when they are sick. Only for WIC and for Shots.

I don't like being greeted by someone who is RUDE and Judgemental. People like that have NO BUSINESS working with the public. If you are going to judge someone keep it to yourself. And if you are going to be rude then sit at home and twiddle your fingers. Even cashiers at McDonald's have to be polite when greeting customers.

I will be taking the comments that some of you have made and bring them to the "powers that be" at the PJ Office. I'm sure that they will do anything if they have any sense.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Reagan Beef Supreme wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly lloll, only rich Republicans that can afford the operation should have their medical care paid for the government.
That why you should vote for Conservatives...
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Jun 6, 2012
Someone who cares wrote:
Rather we go there for personal reasons, because we are unemployed or because we just want to it doesn't give her the excuse to be rude like she is. She is hateful and downright UGLY to the public. I wouldn't expect MUCH, but I do expect MORE than what she is giving. It's people like her that make us, who aren't as rich as others, feel worse than what we already do.
I get my children's WIC there. I also get their shots there. I am employeed, full-time. I also go to school, full-time. I CHOOSE to bring my children there because I like the nurses who work in the back and the way that they show compassion for my children. I don't take my kids there for regular medical check ups or when they are sick. Only for WIC and for Shots.
I don't like being greeted by someone who is RUDE and Judgemental. People like that have NO BUSINESS working with the public. If you are going to judge someone keep it to yourself. And if you are going to be rude then sit at home and twiddle your fingers. Even cashiers at McDonald's have to be polite when greeting customers.
I will be taking the comments that some of you have made and bring them to the "powers that be" at the PJ Office. I'm sure that they will do anything if they have any sense.
Maybe she doesn't like paying for your kids medicine when you willingly admit you can afford to buy it on your own...but hey, we're only $16 trillion in debt, why the f**k should you care.
Maybe

Brea, CA

#14 Jun 6, 2012
Just maybe, she can go find herself a job in a factory or somewhere she doesn't have to work with the public. I'm sure there is someone desperately seeking employment that will be glad to have her job, and have enough sense to know how to treat people. I urge everyone to upset with this person
To call the police jury and complain. She will be let go then, or made to understand that her rudeness and arrogance will not be tolerated. I really hate dumbasses like that.
forwhatitsworth

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Since it's the parish health unit, and part of the La. Dept. of Health, I"m wondering if it's a civil service job. I've been unemployed for about six months now, looking hard and haven't been able to even get an interview. I would welcome the opportunity to apply for her position. You can be sure I would treat the clients with dignity and respect, as I have walked a mile in their shoes in the past. I know how it feels. Compassion and kindness cost nothing.
Maybe

United States

#16 Jun 6, 2012
forwhatitsworth wrote:
Since it's the parish health unit, and part of the La. Dept. of Health, I"m wondering if it's a civil service job. I've been unemployed for about six months now, looking hard and haven't been able to even get an interview. I would welcome the opportunity to apply for her position. You can be sure I would treat the clients with dignity and respect, as I have walked a mile in their shoes in the past. I know how it feels. Compassion and kindness cost nothing.
Make some calls and people please start calling and complaining about this rude woman working there. You don't have to put up with that kind of treatment. Forwhatitsworth sounds like just what the doctor ordered.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Jun 6, 2012
"She was mean to me, you should fire her"

CLEARLY you've never had a real job...
change the game

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jun 6, 2012
hate that place went maybe once or twice a bunch of lazy people thae don't know their azzes for a hole in the ground
sue

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Jun 6, 2012
forwhatitsworth wrote:
yall thinks shes rude to you! Her husband gets the worst part of it poor Amos! Rowena has a good husband but doesn't. No how to treat the man!
tax payer

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2012
i went there alot of those times because my doctor told me i could go there if I so choose too. there were also times my child need the shots and his office didn't have them at the time. besides i work and pay taxes. always have and always will work and pay taxes!! i don't feel like i've stole ANYTHING

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NCHS Does anyone know what happened today? 7 min Yeah 124
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 22 min Not Landrieu 3,068
What happened on hwy 9 12 hr sad1 25
jessie Besant Carla Besant son (May '11) 15 hr rideordie 3
Petula LaCour Big Fat Wide Nasty Built A** 16 hr Smh 4
James Smith. scooter smith 17 hr crystal 2
tamesha turner 17 hr NAT TOWN 1
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••