What is going on in Natchitoches? No...

What is going on in Natchitoches? No place to put Criminals! No Money!

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

AOL

#1 Oct 9, 2008
This is a question I hope someone can answer for me. What is the problem that Natchitoches can't handle the promblems that come their way? I know that everyone is familar with the murder that happen will be 3 yrs this month at the Frog Pond Appartments. Shawn Shelton murdered Justin James. As you know the Natchitoches city POlice/Destectives didn't attempt to do their job. In stead they tried to cover and slid in under the rug! This being beside the point, The James family went on and hired someone to help them. Meantime your DA Van Kyzar took the case over. Mind you this man killed this boy, and took many more as a victim after the death. Van flew to Nevada and got what all he needed to know. With much evidence, Shawn Shelton was indicted Aug 8, 2007 for 2nd degree murder of the James kid. From then that family was told it want be long, a few months, As it went to the Attorney Generals office and papers was signed to get him back. It gets to the week of and is told There is no money! No place to put him! His meds are expensive. He is HIV.(continued) This man is a threat to society!
Concerned Citizen

AOL

#2 Oct 9, 2008
This is not that families fault. That family has fought for Justice for their son. This man came in and made a fool of Natchitoches. He is a EX Cop from California. 41 yrs old. He was posing as a Movie Producer. Trying to get as many kids as he could. This man was allowed to leave Natchitoches. This was when the American Standard was being shot in Natch. That Crew also coverd for this murder. But my Question is. WHY CAN'T THEY GET THIS MAN AND PROSECUTE HIM.
If you are not familar with this, I urge you to google Shawn Shelton. This is being coved in several states.
But here sits Natchitoches that has a criminal like this and they can't find a place to put him or afford it. What happens now! You think that family will give up! No! What is the Problem there? They made the mess in the beginning so I am thinking they better find a place for this man. He is going to serve the time he gets in Nevada so what is the Problem? As of right now other than the DA, That Town has been made a fool of by a Convicted EXcop Gay and HIV! Aren't you proud!
True Blue

AOL

#4 Oct 9, 2008
Keep this to the top for all to see!
Agree

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Oct 9, 2008
True Blue wrote:
Keep this to the top for all to see!
To the top
lil man

Rayville, LA

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
This is a question I hope someone can answer for me. What is the problem that Natchitoches can't handle the promblems that come their way? I know that everyone is familar with the murder that happen will be 3 yrs this month at the Frog Pond Appartments. Shawn Shelton murdered Justin James. As you know the Natchitoches city POlice/Destectives didn't attempt to do their job. In stead they tried to cover and slid in under the rug! This being beside the point, The James family went on and hired someone to help them. Meantime your DA Van Kyzar took the case over. Mind you this man killed this boy, and took many more as a victim after the death. Van flew to Nevada and got what all he needed to know. With much evidence, Shawn Shelton was indicted Aug 8, 2007 for 2nd degree murder of the James kid. From then that family was told it want be long, a few months, As it went to the Attorney Generals office and papers was signed to get him back. It gets to the week of and is told There is no money! No place to put him! His meds are expensive. He is HIV.(continued) This man is a threat to society!
But the Mayor just spent some of our Tax money to shoot fireworks for other Mayors in town.Oh I forgot it was money that came from another place. They spend the money the way they want

Since: Sep 08

Pearl, MS

#7 Oct 9, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
There was a time in Natchitoches Parish early last century when this would have been handled with no money and expensive meds would not have been an issue. Sometimes I think the people that laid the foundation for the way lawlessness is handled today are probably rolling over in their graves.

Since: Sep 08

Amarillo, TX

#8 Oct 9, 2008
To the top...
Concerned Citizen

AOL

#9 Oct 9, 2008
What is the problem that they are hollaring no money! They got one exreidiction from Nevada and it expired. Now they got a warrant from the Governor and to the week to get him back and Hollar no funds! Well you know what thats too bad! This is a Murder. He has been indicted and now he needs to get back here. What would be the next step here? Whats the next avenue? The Mayor was the main one that was trying to cover this cause The movies is where they make their money! But this Man killed someones Child and they did everything in their power to hide it. Again I ask Whats the Problem? If I was the parents i would open this thing wide open to the media! I bet they could figure it all out!
wabble head walker

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 9, 2008
I tried to get this man back to Natchitoches and in the detention center. I tried. I did. yes I did. You can ask Big Head Larry. He taught me everything I know about detecting. I detect you people on here don't believe me. You don't believe in me. You don't like me being the smartest cop in town. I'm the best, I solved this crime. I worked with the Nevada police and we got him convicted in their state so we don't have to spend money on him. He is doing his time. I saw to it. I took care of it. I had my hand in it. I ask Big Head Larry if I was doing it right and he said Yes wabble head you are my boy. I trained you. you people need to get off your high horse and know your role.
Why

AOL

#11 Oct 9, 2008
I read where Shawn Shelton got a pension from his retirement. WHY can't he pay for his meds!
This is Crazy

AOL

#12 Oct 10, 2008
Why wrote:
I read where Shawn Shelton got a pension from his retirement. WHY can't he pay for his meds!
I heard that also. The thing here is, He killed a Kid! Now good that Nevada did their job. And they did. Shelton is serving time on the kid from Nevada. The prosecuters in Nevada did their homework and job! This has absolutely nothing to do with the James kid! He was indicted in Aug for the James Kid! 2nd degree Murder! But they say No money! Thats BS!
He was suppose to be back in Natchitoches this week. NO MONEY! All I can say is Natchitoches you haven't heard the last of it! This is my opinion! I am looking up some laws on this today. I think they have to bring him back.
That family has been put through Hell. No one worked on that case. That family hired someone.
They say the DA has done good up to this point. But now we will see from here. If anyone has any input by all means let it be known!
This is Crazy

AOL

#13 Oct 10, 2008
wabble head walker wrote:
I tried to get this man back to Natchitoches and in the detention center. I tried. I did. yes I did. You can ask Big Head Larry. He taught me everything I know about detecting. I detect you people on here don't believe me. You don't believe in me. You don't like me being the smartest cop in town. I'm the best, I solved this crime. I worked with the Nevada police and we got him convicted in their state so we don't have to spend money on him. He is doing his time. I saw to it. I took care of it. I had my hand in it. I ask Big Head Larry if I was doing it right and he said Yes wabble head you are my boy. I trained you. you people need to get off your high horse and know your role.
Im gonna guess that Big Head Larry knows ****! Because that is what I am seeing from you! This is a bunch of BS and everyone knows it!
Just heard

AOL

#15 Oct 10, 2008
Well I just heard that The DA said He was bringing Shelton back. None of the plans are final. I certainly hope this person knew what they was talking about. He committed the crime in Natchitoches he needs to pay for that crime.
Using what he got in Nevada is not for the James kid! So I hope our DA is on top of this.
I know no one else was in the beginning. As if they were, The other crimes would not have happened!
NP MOM

AOL

#16 Oct 11, 2008
To the top!
Gonna Happen

AOL

#18 Oct 11, 2008
First of all. Our natchitoches Finest fail doing their job on this case. And 2nd and most important. The Natchitoches DA is seeing this case to the end.
Gonna Happen

AOL

#19 Oct 12, 2008
wabble head walker wrote:
This is Natchitoches finest as you speak! LOL
Rock

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2008
Bump bump bump
Natch One

AOL

#22 Oct 14, 2008
Well I hear Mr Shelton could be on his way back. Lets hope so!
Please

Sunnyvale, CA

#23 Oct 14, 2008
I sure hope for your sake Mom that this mess is over soon. I hate to see you keep talking to yourself on here and it really makes one wonder if you have gone over the edge! People are tired of hearing about this. Why not wait until you know something for certain? People are saying HERE WE GP AGAIN! If Natchitoches doesn't have the money why not wait til they do? You have to realize that the city will not go broke over this just because you want it done! Any smart person would want to wait for the funds to pay for a good trial. I'm afraid your impatience will get you no where. If they don't have the money for a trial they will find a way to throw it out!
I say Please

AOL

#24 Oct 14, 2008
It's my opinion you don't know what your talking about so why don't you stay out of this and you want have to say, "here we GO again!" How bout that?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Honors Memorial Day 3 hr Jim 10
name stealing punks 3 hr Jim 23
Memorial Day at the Clubhouse 3 hr Jim 6
New Meeting Location Thu Uncle Tom 5
Looking for a companionship Thu Uncle Tom 4
Liquor Thu Uncle Tom 19
Sorry Jim Thu Uncle Tom 7

Natchitoches Jobs

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages