Help

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2018
Ok I need some real serious suggestions! Iwas in a relationship with someone but I have told them clearly that Iím not happy with them anymore, I have told them that Iím moving on, I have told them to go on about their life! I have tried everything there is to do without being mean! I have told them I have another friend that Iím really interested in! Iím not trying to to hide anything but they refuse to give up they continue to act as if we are in a relationship! Help me plz!!!! What to do? They want let me be!!!!
Trying to help

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2018
Stay out and don't answer the phone r text. When they start asking if ur cheating let them know u r. Maybe they will take the hint. U will be a sry p.o.s in their book but at least u'll get the point across
Help

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2018
Trying to help wrote:
Stay out and don't answer the phone r text. When they start asking if ur cheating let them know u r. Maybe they will take the hint. U will be a sry p.o.s in their book but at least u'll get the point across
I have told them about my friend but it goes thur one ear and out of the other
Trying to help

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2018
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told them about my friend but it goes thur one ear and out of the other
Them? Are you dating the Regulators or something? If so you might as well abandon all hope and succumb to their advances. Those guys are a holy terror!
Fed Up

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2018
Trying to help wrote:
<quoted text>

Them? Are you dating the Regulators or something? If so you might as well abandon all hope and succumb to their advances. Those guys are a holy terror!
This is what I mean! Someone comes on here for real advice and The Regulators are brought up. That group of foul backdoor bandits are a plague on this great community! They think they're so hot with their cheekless chaps, fishnet tops and monogrammed funnies, well they ain't nuthin' but worthless deviants. Free Chung and Make Natchitoches Topix Great Again!
Help

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2018
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>

This is what I mean! Someone comes on here for real advice and The Regulators are brought up. That group of foul backdoor bandits are a plague on this great community! They think they're so hot with their cheekless chaps, fishnet tops and monogrammed funnies, well they ain't nuthin' but worthless deviants. Free Chung and Make Natchitoches Topix Great Again!
Listen, I don't know any Regulators but your crazy if you don't find cheekless chaps and fishnet tops smokin hot! That's actually what I've got on right now and the guy behind me in line at Walmart just asked me to meet him in the bathroom so obviously your the only one with no fashion sense around here! My friend was too clingy and never gave me the freedom to get out and have fun. If I could just get them out of the picture for good I might actually enjoy life. Can anybody recommend a good exterminator?
Readynm

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jul 12, 2018
Tare your bisexual ness sure she don't want u or no one here BC it extra sha
Readynm

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Jul 12, 2018
Cop callers
Readynm

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jul 12, 2018
Help my baby dad extro & stalk all my shit but try to make everyone think he don't want me & his work peep haterz
Readynm

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jul 12, 2018
Don't want him with no Hawaiian looking braud
veradicntheass

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jul 13, 2018
watch your belongings when u go up there they stealz
Clueless

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jul 14, 2018
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>

They constantly show their ignorance on this site. A few stupid ass people mess it up for everyone.
Wondering

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Jul 17, 2018
Did you move away?
Imnosy2

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jul 17, 2018
Yea did ya?
Imnosy2

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Jul 17, 2018
Oh and did that duboise chic ever find her baby daddy while she hunting the NEXT
Imnosy2

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Jul 17, 2018
Stay POTTY;*
Imnosy2

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jul 17, 2018
I got ballz to tell who I am if you got ballz to say who u "B"
Imnosy2

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Jul 17, 2018
Kmsl Friday 13 frfr
polabo

United States

#21 Jul 18, 2018
Imnosy2 wrote:
I got ballz to tell who I am if you got ballz to say who u "B"
You got ballz, he got ballz, I got ballz. Why don't we meet up at the Front St mensroom and drain each others ballz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N & A Associates Fined $5000 (Oct '07) 3 hr Jim 17
Lee McCann at Sabine State Bank is POS 3 hr Daphne D 2
Local Pastor accused of Molestation 12 hr Dirt Blanchard 10
To the Prejudice of Natchitoches (Apr '10) Mon Jim 114
Lakeview Football and Clinton Sampson (Aug '10) Mon Concerned for EBR 158
News Caddo Sheriff's Office hosts sniper school Mon poablo 2
Carl Means the unprotected sex legend Sep 16 Hush Up 5

Natchitoches Jobs

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages