Gezzier

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
The lap band is becoming popular, I wonder can you take it out when you have lost all the weight necessary?
polabo

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
last night i got several lap dances from a bears at Club Unique. They just left after i gave them a couple of singles.

Hope this helps!
Lee

Shreveport, LA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Sounds like a party to me. What kind of music does a lap band play?
Rick

Glendale, CA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
well, it is a reversible procedure. You see any Lap Band doctor to remove it. I hope you can maintain the lower eating standards that you got from the Lap Band of feeling full quicker. source: http://www.lapbandmd.net
Chelsea

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Sheniqua Payton-McClinton got the lap band & she has lost a lot.
Maximus

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Chelsea wrote:
Sheniqua Payton-McClinton got the lap band & she has lost a lot.
She was so tiny I'm surprised she needed it.
ppl

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Sep 19, 2012
People are so messy how you know she got it done? Where u there? She's been small all her life and I can't imagine her needing one.
band leader

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
didnt the lap band play at the meat pie fest? Dont Doc Couty play guitar with them?
Chris

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2012
I would really do research & explore all the options. I've heard a few positive stories but many negative ones.
Keeda

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Sep 27, 2012
I know this girl named Anitra that has the lap band for up to four years and she ain't lost one pound but everybody else I know who has it loses weight as soon as they get it.. I will definitely not go to her dr.
What

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Gezzier wrote:
The lap band is becoming popular, I wonder can you take it out when you have lost all the weight necessary?
Diet and vigorous exercise are still the best. Fewer risks.
noway

Alexandria, LA

#12 Oct 3, 2012
only 21% of ppl that have lapband will be successful in losing the weight and keeping it off .. not a good procedure at all ... you can follow up on this by contacting bariatrics physician Daryl Marx monroe la ...
jessec0202

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Oct 3, 2012
get gastric sleeve
What

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2012
The lap band will probably fail if you refuse to lay off the buffalo wings, deep dish pizza and quadruple bacon sausage cheeseburgers. Oh yeah, and the suds (beer).
An Observor

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Keeda wrote:
I know this girl named Anitra that has the lap band for up to four years and she ain't lost one pound but everybody else I know who has it loses weight as soon as they get it.. I will definitely not go to her dr.
I know Aanitra and you may not know some of the things she has been thru with her health. And how do you know she STILL has it.She may have gotten it removed. Yall Natchitoches folks kill me by voicing your unwanted points of view about issues and folks you.You are on the outside looking in. If you want to know something about Anitra, I'm pretty sure she wont' mind answering your questions becasue she's always pleasant, friendly to folks and smiling. So, if you have enough balls to call her out on her please have enough balls to go up to her face and be direct. YOU ARE DAMN COWARD AND UNEDUCATED FEMALE. We should be lifting each other up not tearing each other down. You will never have anything or be anything. ANitra is a college graduate and a wonderful single parent. WHO THE HELL ARE U?!?!?
Keeda

Baton Rouge, LA

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Looks like she need to teach you how to spell!!!! The lap band will probably fail if you refuse to lay off the buffalo wings, deep dish pizza and quadruple bacon sausage cheeseburgers.Oh yeah and EXERCISE. All she do it eat eat eat!!!
An Observor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Aanitra and you may not know some of the things she has been thru with her health. And how do you know she STILL has it.She may have gotten it removed. Yall Natchitoches folks kill me by voicing your unwanted points of view about issues and folks you.You are on the outside looking in. If you want to know something about Anitra, I'm pretty sure she wont' mind answering your questions becasue she's always pleasant, friendly to folks and smiling. So, if you have enough balls to call her out on her please have enough balls to go up to her face and be direct. YOU ARE DAMN COWARD AND UNEDUCATED FEMALE. We should be lifting each other up not tearing each other down. You will never have anything or be anything. ANitra is a college graduate and a wonderful single parent. WHO THE HELL ARE U?!?!?
An Observor

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Keeda wrote:
Looks like she need to teach you how to spell!!!! The lap band will probably fail if you refuse to lay off the buffalo wings, deep dish pizza and quadruple bacon sausage cheeseburgers.Oh yeah and EXERCISE. All she do it eat eat eat!!!
<quoted text>
Don't judge or make comments about ANITRA because, like I stated before apparently you don't know her personally because you don't all she's gone thru or going thru with her health. KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU TRY AND MAKE COMMENTS OR SPREAD LIES!!!! Besdies why are you so concerned with her weight. She seems to happy whenenver I see her and son. She must not be worried too much about FOLKS are saying anyway. I may need to take a lesson from her and not worry about what folks say about her. YOU have a BLESSED DAY "KEEDA", if that's your real name, I doubt it though, COWARD!!
Scott

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2012
Gezzier wrote:
First off to answer your question yes you can have your lap band removed but when you see the results you wouldn't want to. I have personally seen the successess off lap band surgeries and I feel that it is WAY more than 21%! It's not really a serious surgery either. There is a band placed around the top of your stomach and it has a port at the edge of your stomach. Now this port is for monthly visits with your doctor. Depending on how much weight you would like to lose depends on how much fluid is injected into the port. If you get what's called a 'refill', this makes the band tighter thus you eat less, MUCH less! If you would like to eat more let your physician know then some fluid will be removed. There will always be fluid in your band. Ladies you can have a lap band and go through a pregnancy. I know this first hand. Now, with every positive thing there will be some drawbacks but I have personnally only witnessed two. Your doctor will explain to you, explicitly, what foods you should avoid. Someone mentioned something about somebody eating pizza and burgers and all other kinds of stuff. Your doctor will let you know what to avoid and if you don't, your body will reject it. If you're eating something you've been told to avoid you will possibly throw up. The only other drawback I've seen is you can't eat your meals as fast as you used to. EACH AND EVERY BITE HAS TO BE CHEWED AND SWALLOWED. You will lose weight, it's almost guaranteed but the kicker here is you have less room for food so the smart thing to do is use that little space for nutritious meals, fruits, and veggies. Get in some exercise as well and you will feel great about yourself! I hope this helps all who needed the info and if you are serious about it I personally know a representative of a lap band group that you can talk to so if you need anything else just send me a reply and I'll forward my info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor of Greenville Baptist Church 7 hr Jim 22
WOW Trump's accomplishments 7 hr Jim 7
New Meeting Location Sat Jim 4
Dominique Ocon Dime Sat Outsider 2
Katrice Lacour May 18 Little Chung 22
Any females want money May 17 Lovin My Freedom 39
To the Prejudice of Natchitoches (Apr '10) May 17 Not Innocent 108

Natchitoches Jobs

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages