Prayer for Keith Davis family
BLESSINGS

United States

#22 Jun 11, 2010
ok. Let's Stop and Regroup. Prayers Going out to the Davis Family.

The Arrangments Have Been Posted on The Blanchard-St. Denis Page.

You may also post your condolences there.
Natchitoches La

Dry Prong, LA

#23 Jun 11, 2010
A terrible accident and tragedy........I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like for these parents who have lost their child no matter if he was a grown man or not. My heart aches when I think of his loved ones seeing him that way so early in his life. Prayers to Keith's family during this time. As for the negative comment made...it does not deserve recognition....lets all just ignore it....cowards only make comments at times like these.....the family needs positive thoughts from those around them and from us :)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24 Jun 11, 2010
amen natchitoches La may god comfort them always
someone who was there

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2010
I was at the wake for Keith last night. Such an outpouring of love and support for Marvin and Judy! Unfortunately, I also witnessed such viciousness from Wendy--the EX-wife. If she had any class at all, she would have came to support her daughter and left, but she was there to threaten and torment Keiths parents by trying to make sure that she got her hands on anything and everything that Keith had for herself and Lauren. Nevermind that Keith has two other children and a grandson! Such a tragady to lose their child, but have to go through this too. Unfortunately, it didn't just start now, she has been a constant source of misery to Keith and his parents for a long time. I personally don't know why or how he stayed with her as long as he did.
yep

AOL

#26 Jun 12, 2010
I saw that too. sad sad sad
youre pitiful

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Jun 12, 2010
You people are so sad! You hide behind your computers on topix and run your mouth. And during a tragedy like this. Then have the nerve to talk about wendy. She had as much right to be there as any. Her and keith have been through alot. And you people don't no the facts. Those kids will be taken care of. And you talk about judy like a saint. I was also there and Judy didn't necessarily act appropriate either. Wendy was there mourning Keith and Judy insisted on once again playing the mother in law from hell. Its none of your business personally but you insist on putting drama on a PRAYER CHAIN. You should look in the mirror because you seem pretty sorry through the screen.
here 2 help U

Natchitoches, LA

#28 Jun 12, 2010
someone who was there wrote:
I was at the wake for Keith last night. Such an outpouring of love and support for Marvin and Judy! Unfortunately, I also witnessed such viciousness from Wendy--the EX-wife. If she had any class at all, she would have came to support her daughter and left, but she was there to threaten and torment Keiths parents by trying to make sure that she got her hands on anything and everything that Keith had for herself and Lauren. Nevermind that Keith has two other children and a grandson! Such a tragady to lose their child, but have to go through this too. Unfortunately, it didn't just start now, she has been a constant source of misery to Keith and his parents for a long time. I personally don't know why or how he stayed with her as long as he did.
Here 2 help U!! The title of this thread is "Prayer for Keith Davis Family" May God have mercy on your soul!!
sad

Natchitoches, LA

#29 Jun 13, 2010
May they feel the love of Jesus and know their son is in Paradise now.
Wondering

United States

#30 Jun 13, 2010
How do you know where he is? Who told you?
sad sally

United States

#31 Jun 13, 2010
Wondering wrote:
How do you know where he is? Who told you?
This whole article is so sad. I know not everyone writing their comments here are christians, and I pray Marvin and Judy do not waste their time reading any of this trash.
someone who was there

AOL

#32 Jun 13, 2010
Youre pitiful, YOU want to act all high and mighty about what was said about Wendy, but you are right ready to talk about Judy.
youre pitiful

Fairland, IN

#33 Jun 13, 2010
I no Judy and I like her but I feel the way she treats Wendy is wrong. I'm not the one tht started bashing people on a thread that was ment to send love and prayers to the family. I simply stated that Judy was at fault as much as you think Wendy is. You keep dragging out the drama. Let Keith rest in peace and let his family mourn without your oppinions. And your drama.
Wendy

Natchitoches, LA

#34 Jun 13, 2010
This is Wendy and I just ask all of you to please let Keith rest in peace. The personal business does not need to be aired on a web site. None of you know the truth and all you are doing is injuring this family. There are his children, his parents, and all that loved him that need prayers, not junk posted. I ask each of you personally to please stop the comments. My daughter is hurting very bad and this does nothing but make it worse.

United States

#35 Jun 13, 2010
Wendy wrote:
This is Wendy and I just ask all of you to please let Keith rest in peace. The personal business does not need to be aired on a web site. None of you know the truth and all you are doing is injuring this family. There are his children, his parents, and all that loved him that need prayers, not junk posted. I ask each of you personally to please stop the comments. My daughter is hurting very bad and this does nothing but make it worse.
Wendy, I pray for peace and understanding for you, his daughters and the whole family. I know you from Marthaville - I taught both the girls. I pray you stay away from this trash talk....I know you are hurting.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#36 Jun 13, 2010
wendy,My prayers are with you topix really is not a very good place to post because there are many people on here that their heads come to a point they are so narrow minded.I pray that God will comfort you family and all of those who knew kieth davis.know that God is in control and know he has recieved keith into his kingdom. We must occupy our lives until Jesus comes and takes us away from this cruel world we live in.the people that said bad things on topix will one day face almighty God and then it will be too late for them to post Im sorry.Bless you and your family and may God give you comfort in this time of sorrow. Let the earth take that which is hers for the spirit of man hs no ending.
someone who was there

AOL

#37 Jun 13, 2010
Wendy, I apologise for the things I said. This is none of our business anyway.
Noticed

Natchitoches, LA

#38 Jun 13, 2010
rich and famous wrote:
I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT WOULD TALK FOR SOME DUMBASS TO ADD SOME KIND OF SHIT FOR BRAINS COMMENT. LOOKS LIKE[ KARMA ] WINS THE PRIZE!
did you say dumbass(did you mean to say TAKE not TALK),HELLO
friend

Natchitoches, LA

#39 Jun 13, 2010
youre pitiful wrote:
You people are so sad! You hide behind your computers on topix and run your mouth. And during a tragedy like this. Then have the nerve to talk about wendy. She had as much right to be there as any. Her and keith have been through alot. And you people don't no the facts. Those kids will be taken care of. And you talk about judy like a saint. I was also there and Judy didn't necessarily act appropriate either. Wendy was there mourning Keith and Judy insisted on once again playing the mother in law from hell. Its none of your business personally but you insist on putting drama on a PRAYER CHAIN. You should look in the mirror because you seem pretty sorry through the screen.
Sounds like he had a girlfriend in Texas how is she doing now.
sisterfriend

AOL

#40 Jun 13, 2010
I started this as a way to reach out to many people to pray for Keith's family. Somehow it got away from its purpose, and became a forum for people to air their opinions on matters that they probably don't know anything about. May we please just continue our prayers for the ENTIRE family and end this forum now. Keith, rest in peace!
new girl in town

Natchitoches, LA

#41 Jun 13, 2010
Please let Judy mourn her loss. Judy has a giving heart....regardless of your experiences. I have saw her step up to the plate in the past. I personally experienced her graciousness during a very trying time for our community...she reached out with a very giving hand....

Regardless of your fellings, words are very hurtful...and lasting. Let her feel the warmth of love and support from her community and friends.

Thank you Judy for being there when a unthinkable loss presented itself to my family.

An Ike survivor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seven face rape, incest charges (May '11) 15 min Tim 10
Laysyonnes meat pies 1 hr Cue Stick 49
Class-less 3 hr Hippy 13
Did Mr. Skinner assault Central Office Employee? 4 hr Cue Stick 3
Natchitoches Music Thread (Nov '14) 19 hr Bobby Ray Hall 7
Melissa Tucker 20 hr Wyf2 2
People have no life on here 22 hr Tigerman325 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages