Dead Baby in Provencal
White Sugar

Bastrop, LA

#42 Oct 27, 2012
it doesn't take 2 months to remove the skull & see the brain swelling. i watch dr. G.
they MIGHT be waiting on toxicology report to see if the child was drugged, BUT if this is in any way, shape, or form a MURDER OF A CHILD then no autopsy will take 2 months.
hate to let you know but you got fed a line of horse shit...or else you're lying about calling.
i also do not believe they would give ANYONE that information, ESPECIALLY OVER THE PHONE.
not buying it.
called

United States

#43 Oct 27, 2012
You are stupid if you think its like tv google "CSI effect." They gave an answer to a GENERALIZED question about autopsies in GENERAL. Smdh
White Sugar

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Oct 27, 2012
yea...i'm the one who is stupid however you believe the shit that it takes 2 months to get results on a dead baby. STFU!

seriously...i am a family member to a murder victim I KNOW THE LITTLE DETAILS YOU PEOPLE OVERLOOK.
FIRST OF ALL - SINCE THERE IS NO ONE CHARGED - EVERYONE IS CONSIDERED A SUSPECT. YOU , ME, THE DOG DOWN THE STREET AND THE COPS CAN TELL YOU WHATEVER THEY WANT TO ( EVEN IF IT'S A LIE ).
and don't you think that the media has been blowing up their phones with questions!?!?
they will not give a statement until they are ready - there may be something they don't want leaked to the person or people responsible for this child's death.

btw: dr. G, is nothing like csi - it's actually a real autopsy show. get with the program boo boo.
White Sugar

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Oct 27, 2012
called wrote:
You are stupid if you think its like tv google "CSI effect." They gave an answer to a GENERALIZED question about autopsies in GENERAL. Smdh
don't get on here with GENERAL statements that have nothing to do with this child. if anything, the tests would be priority in this situation because there may possibly be a child killer running around WITH TWO OTHER LIVING CHILDREN INVOLVED.
general autopsies maybe take 2 months, which is still not true in MOST cases because most causes of deaths are obvious.
the word general does not apply to this situation.
whoever posted that statement just wasted everyone's time and honestly it looks like a TACTIC TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM THE VERY REAL POSSIBILITY THAT SOMEONE MURDERED THIS BABY.
THEIR OWN FRIENDS ARE SPEAKING OUT ON WHAT THEY HAVE SAID THEMSELVES ABOUT IT!
lildiva

Marksville, LA

#46 Oct 27, 2012
Called is right. My babys father go to church with the coroner secretary. They don't even know the details, they waitin on autorpsy and said it would take atleast 6 weeks.
Amen

Richardson, TX

#47 Oct 28, 2012
One of His wrote:
Ye without Sin cast the first stone
Amen to that!
Clueless

AOL

#48 Oct 28, 2012
lildiva wrote:
Called is right. My babys father go to church with the coroner secretary. They don't even know the details, they waitin on autorpsy and said it would take atleast 6 weeks.
Well this is a case of someone kiiling a innocent baby. The official autopsy report will take 6 weeks, but they knew what the baby died from as soon as the body was released back to the funeral home. The family is very aware that the baby died from brain swelling, and they are being investigating. The bf has already got him a attorney!! I have a friend at CPS that says the Mother will NEVER get the children again....even CPS knows already that he died from this. It will be on the news soon! Lies can't be hidden forever. They both deserve what they get! Who doesn't check on a baby for almost 12 hours?
So Sad

Natchitoches, LA

#49 Oct 28, 2012
A drunk & dope head. She drank the whole time she was pregnant so drugs was in there somewhere too. Baby didn't come home right after he was born, why?Alcohol or drugs? Either is not good. If u gonna get pregnant stop doing your crap and give your child a chance. If only want the child for $ please give it up to a loving family that will give it a chance at a good life. This isn't first tradegy like this in natty town seems like some would learn from others sorrows. But I guess some never learn. Prayers are with family especially grands and siblings, stay strong with The Lord!
Negative

Tyler, TX

#52 Oct 29, 2012
How dare you ppl judge. Im related to this family. There has to be an explanation. I dont really know the girl...but he wouldnt hurt anyone. All this is speculation...yeah sumthins awry but just to jump to conclusion he did it is...insane. Doesnt even fit
Gods Little Angel

United States

#53 Oct 30, 2012
What is the mother and boyfriends name. I don't seem to know them. I might know their mother or father. Whats their last name?
Wtf

Humble, TX

#54 Oct 30, 2012
10 month old baby dead from brain swelling.... Stop being in denial and do the math.
Negative

Tyler, TX

#55 Oct 30, 2012
Could just as easily been result of a fall...
wondering

United States

#56 Oct 31, 2012
Negative wrote:
Could just as easily been result of a fall...
Not likely..
Wow

Natchitoches, LA

#57 Oct 31, 2012
Did she drive a green impala the reason I'm asking is I trade at raceway but don't know name but I've seen that girl with her kids and they didn't look abused or anything
Kyrie

Bastrop, LA

#58 Oct 31, 2012
how is a 10 month old going to fall from high enough to kill itself WITHOUT anyone noticing injuries!?!?!?!?!?

DENIAL : a defense mechanism in which the existence of unpleasant internal or external realities is kept out of conscious awareness.

REALITY KEPT OUT OF AWARENESS!
DENIAL DOES NOT CHANGE FACT!
Sad

Natchitoches, LA

#59 Oct 31, 2012
Gods Little Angel wrote:
What is the mother and boyfriends name. I don't seem to know them. I might know their mother or father. Whats their last name?
the girl is Jana Kulhmann and the bf is Jonathan King
her mother

Pineville, LA

#60 Oct 31, 2012
AND IT IS NONE OF ANY BODYS BUSINESS WHAT IS HAPPEN IN OUR FAMILY....MIND UR ON BUSINESS...AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE....KEEP US OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!
her mother

Pineville, LA

#61 Oct 31, 2012
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is a case of someone kiiling a innocent baby. The official autopsy report will take 6 weeks, but they knew what the baby died from as soon as the body was released back to the funeral home. The family is very aware that the baby died from brain swelling, and they are being investigating. The bf has already got him a attorney!! I have a friend at CPS that says the Mother will NEVER get the children again....even CPS knows already that he died from this. It will be on the news soon! Lies can't be hidden forever. They both deserve what they get! Who doesn't check on a baby for almost 12 hours?
MIND UR OWN BUSINESS....AND U ARE CLUELESS!!!
ggg

Pittsburgh, PA

#62 Oct 31, 2012
mother, EVERY child is OUR business.
hmmm

United States

#63 Nov 7, 2012
Jonathan king is a insane crazy man. I know from personal experience. And i bet u anything he did this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC building 2 hr The Truth 10
Whites are not chosen by God they can't even st... 6 hr Dr Ruth 27
HeyFelicia 7 hr yes i said it 2
motorhead 8 hr Barf 6
Bigfoot sightings here (Jan '14) 19 hr The Truth 21
Informants 19 hr The Truth 5
One more b.l.m supporter down 22 hr Laughing Monkey 20

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance