First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just concerned

Seguin, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Does anyone know anything on the dead baby that was found on Hwy 120 in Provencal
wth

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
No, but I would like to know more about this! Was it found on the side of the road?
Just concerned

Irving, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2012
No it was found at a residence
wth

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
How old was the baby?
Just concerned

Irving, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Don't really know, just heard it was an infant
Ummm

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Oct 19, 2012
When did this happen?!
Just concerned

Arlington, TX

#7 Oct 20, 2012
During the first part of the week
unknow

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Heard it was a girl named jena ...not sure how old the baby was ....but was it jena that works at raceway? Wouldn't suprise me the way she drinks and takes pills ....smh!!!
wondering

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Yes it was janna that works at raceway. Baby was 10 months old.
omg

Bellevue, WA

#10 Oct 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
Yes it was janna that works at raceway. Baby was 10 months old.
what happened to the poor baby??
worry

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2012
Did the baby just die or what really happen and here is Jana
Just concerned

Carrollton, TX

#12 Oct 20, 2012
what is bad is that NPSO hasen't said anything about it or it isn't even on the news. Whats up with that
Whatever

Robeline, LA

#13 Oct 20, 2012
No cops or news stories
Says to me and to you
That perhaps this is gossip
And probably untrue!!
She is a mess

Pineville, LA

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Yes it's very true...and something is going on. The state took both of her other 2 kids the same day. She's been unfit for a long time! Just sad. Poor lil baby had a rough start from the beginning.
Mother

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Oct 21, 2012
I work with janna and yes it's true she lost her baby, and the state temporarily took the other 2. I would like for all the hogwash to stop but unfortunately it won't due to those who crave attention will continue on with this hurtful speculation. I fear we may be hearing it n the news in the not so distant future. So just hold tight to your drawers, haters. You'll get your satisfaction soon enough.
Geez

Robeline, LA

#16 Oct 22, 2012
I don't care who it was its still sad. No matter what kind of person she may or may not be.
What

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Hard as it sounds, at least the child is safe now and at peace in the Lord. SMH. I just don't understand women giving birth to children they don't even want. If this story is true, this beyond chld cruelty. You need a license to own a dog, and now you're subject to all kind of fees to try to protect the animals from freaks who might want to torture them. No protection though, for a human infant. SMH.
lulu

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Oct 23, 2012
i knew her well and she was a good mom to an extent. so to everyone talking shit needs to get their shit straight. its not nice to gossip about ppl u dont know personally. unlesss you have lost a child. carma is a bitch. clean up your own doorstep before you can run your mouth.
Kim G

Kiln, MS

#19 Oct 23, 2012
" good mom to an extent "

with friends like this - who needs enemies!
Coco

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2012
lulu wrote:
i knew her well and she was a good mom to an extent. so to everyone talking shit needs to get their shit straight. its not nice to gossip about ppl u dont know personally. unlesss you have lost a child. carma is a bitch. clean up your own doorstep before you can run your mouth.
you said you knew her, you are talking like she is dead. A good mom to an extent. It is evident you r taking up for her. Some people jus don't need kids and I think that she is one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't fall for Herbalife 7 min popup 30
Louisiana Native Rapper, Sheena Marie, murdered. (Jun '11) 14 min SUEngineer2006 8
Is mitchell and Jen still married 4 hr I know the truth 6
Anybody know how to contact Anthony Bynog 5 hr I hate liars and ... 2
Why Do Creoles Hate To Be Called Geechee (Jul '11) 8 hr Marie 198
News Campti man arrested, accused of arson 15 hr trollio 19
Satanic Temple 15 hr Guy 18
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]