Hatin Hoes In Natchitoches

Hatin Hoes In Natchitoches

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Realiest

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Y dese hoes hate so much in Natchitoches is it becuz they wanna be u,dey wish dey had wat u got,or is it in dey bloodline?
Loran

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2011
The Realiest wrote:
Y dese hoes hate so much in Natchitoches is it becuz they wanna be u,dey wish dey had wat u got,or is it in dey bloodline?
Most likely, it's your hoe qualities and lack of respect for others that gives you the impression someone is socalled, hatin on you.Do you sell puss or only talk to men if they can do something for you?HOE!Do you sleep with more than one man and neither knows of the each other?NASTY HOE! Did you lie about one man to the other then plot one against the other?DIRTY HOE!So as you can see, it's not hatin or wanting to be like you or anyone else.It's calling a spade a spade, plain and simple.
The Realiest

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Loran wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely, it's your hoe qualities and lack of respect for others that gives you the impression someone is socalled, hatin on you.Do you sell puss or only talk to men if they can do something for you?HOE!Do you sleep with more than one man and neither knows of the each other?NASTY HOE! Did you lie about one man to the other then plot one against the other?DIRTY HOE!So as you can see, it's not hatin or wanting to be like you or anyone else.It's calling a spade spade, plain and simple.
Bitch! Seriously u must b the biggest nasty dirty hoe in Natchitoches and yeah most likely u one of dem hoes who just simply hate cuz u want wat I got or wanna be where I'm at but bitch u can't do it like I do(ha ha ha ha) Clown get cha money up or broke ass hoe!! LOL cuz that's wat I do at hoes like you!!
Logan

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2011
The Realiest wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch! Seriously u must b the biggest nasty dirty hoe in Natchitoches and yeah most likely u one of dem hoes who just simply hate cuz u want wat I got or wanna be where I'm at but bitch u can't do it like I do(ha ha ha ha) Clown get cha money up or broke ass hoe!! LOL cuz that's wat I do at hoes like you!!
Your just a trifling , ignorant fool.You don't have nothing but what you stole from anothers woman's man.Your no more than a homewrecker.Your farther was a bitch and that's who you looked up too.Where is your mother wore down azz?Sitting around crying watching the world going by?So what you have that anyone else would want?All you want is to be honored as queen B but your just a damn fool

Since: Sep 09

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2011
The Realiest wrote:
Y dese hoes hate so much in Natchitoches is it becuz they wanna be u,dey wish dey had wat u got,or is it in dey bloodline?
Your tone tells more about your nature and I find it hard to believe someone would want to have what you claim you have.Also, this hatin isn't genetic it's all in your way of thinking and that's just plain human weakness.You have a narcissistic attitude and it shown threw your post so I think your just selfish and fake.There is nothing real about you.
The Realiest

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Apr 2, 2011
Bitch!! U to funny but if u only knew but u don't and neva will(ha ha)!! Get yo money up!!! Go do sumthing with yoself besides surfing the web looking fo sumthin to do and someone to start shit wit dats y I posted this to c wat messy bitch would respond back and look it was yo messy dumb ass!! Get a life cuz I got one!!!!!!!!
The Realiest

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Apr 2, 2011
D-dub121 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tone tells more about your nature and I find it hard to believe someone would want to have what you claim you have.Also, this hatin isn't genetic it's all in your way of thinking and that's just plain human weakness.You have a narcissistic attitude and it shown threw your post so I think your just selfish and fake.There is nothing real about you.
Yall people sick y'all will respond to wateva a person write on here and u don't even kno me and on here talking shit dats y I posted dis to see how many dumb stupid messy mutherf***** would respond to dis and look u happen to b one and yeah u'll hater!!!!!

Since: Sep 09

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2011
The Realiest wrote:
<quoted text>Yall people sick y'all will respond to wateva a person write on here and u don't even kno me and on here talking shit dats y I posted dis to see how many dumb stupid messy mutherf***** would respond to dis and look u happen to b one and yeah u'll hater!!!!!
Look at the stupid mess that you posted.Lol...seems like you don't have a clue.Can't expect much from silly hoes.Eat a fat slut... well another one.You post from a suddenlink account and think you can't be touched.Sound like a kid playing with a iPhone.If you were half the man your bitch was you would have came str8.So get your act together
The realiest

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Apr 2, 2011
Go f**k yourself or let yo daddy do it for you!! LOL!!!!!!!
Logan

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2011
The realiest wrote:
Go f**k yourself or let yo daddy do it for you!! LOL!!!!!!!
Do you know who your farther is or only what your one legged bitch momma told ya?
Logan

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2011
The Realiest wrote:
Y dese hoes hate so much in Natchitoches is it becuz they wanna be u,dey wish dey had wat u got,or is it in dey bloodline?
Bitches like yourself pass STDs around then act innocent.No wonder your mother is with a woman
The realiest

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Apr 2, 2011
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitches like yourself pass STDs around then act innocent.No wonder your mother is with a woman
Good one u dumb h**!!
Logan

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2011
The realiest wrote:
<quoted text>Good one u dumb h**!!
At least I'm not dumb to facts or in denial.You sound more like a Joe than myself!
Fun Fun Fun

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Apr 2, 2011
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitches like yourself pass STDs around then act innocent.No wonder your mother is with a woman
Then tell why your daddy is sleeping with me. He love this bone I put in his mouth and a**. Come hear him screaming loud while I grind up his a**. LOL
Logan

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Apr 2, 2011
Fun Fun Fun wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell why your daddy is sleeping with me. He love this bone I put in his mouth and a**. Come hear him screaming loud while I grind up his a**. LOL
Same reason I deep throat your mother while my uncle break in her A-Hole
Fun Fun Fun

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Apr 2, 2011
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason I deep throat your mother while my uncle break in her A-Hole
That's the way you did your own mammy and grandmammy. She told us that your pencil was dull. Next time sharpen that little motherplucker. She also said it was so small, she had to use a magnifying glass and get a search warrant to find it. STFU PEE WEE. Also Grandmammy swallowed the bite size rotten nubby. Your mammy said all her son had was the package it came in. Just like your pappy. HA HA!
Logan

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Apr 2, 2011
Fun Fun Fun wrote:
<quoted text>That's the way you did your own mammy and grandmammy. She told us that your pencil was dull. Next time sharpen that little motherplucker. She also said it was so small, she had to use a magnifying glass and get a search warrant to find it. STFU PEE WEE. Also Grandmammy swallowed the bite size rotten nubby. Your mammy said all her son had was the package it came in. Just like your pappy. HA HA!
This is stupid and childish.No matter what little street term you come up with your still a hoe.I give you 10 years and your hoe arse will be sitting alone crying.Peace, more important things to do than play the dozen
Fun Fun Fun

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Apr 3, 2011
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is stupid and childish.No matter what little street term you come up with your still a hoe.I give you 10 years and your hoe arse will be sitting alone crying.Peace, more important things to do than play the dozen
I'll give you a lifetime, your nubb will still be dull and looks like a backward tit. Your mammy is the hoe and your grandmammy is the bitch on the the corners selling their molded a** for whiskey. In the next 10 years, I won't be finished, but you are already done, over with, the end. LOL
prettygirl

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Apr 3, 2011
shid aint nothing wrong with selling whats between your legs... as long as u classy with it n not trashy with it... ometimes you have to use what you got toget what you want... so if u have to sell whats between ur legs then do i aint knockin u at all..
Night Hawk

Detroit, MI

#22 Apr 4, 2011
prettygirl wrote:
shid aint nothing wrong with selling whats between your legs... as long as u classy with it n not trashy with it... ometimes you have to use what you got toget what you want... so if u have to sell whats between ur legs then do i aint knockin u at all..
I appreciate your honesty but this is the number one reason STDs are taking over our lives.I hope you don't have any kids especially girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Prisoners Escape DC, on the Run 3 hr Wanted 1
Can anyone name old honky tonk's in our area (Oct '07) Sat Richard Morningwood 78
Is jenay a woman or man Sat Lol 3
Want a Job Offshore? (Jun '09) Sat Shelby 54
Stines lumber (Oct '15) Sat Customer 7
This is Happy Day Sat Response 2
Tell the truth jazz Sat Gutta chick 8

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages