Trying to find pageants
Curious Momma

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Does anyone know of any local pageants around Natchitoches or can tell me how to find out about them??
Pageant Mom

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 9, 2010
We go to several every year.

Little Hot Tamale Pageant in Zwolle at the end of June

Pork Chop Pageant in Mansura in July (Cochon-de-Lait Festival)

Little Miss Mudbug Pageant in Breaux Bridge

GOOD LUCK!
IATB

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Jun 9, 2010
You people are ridiculous
Curious Momma

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Thanks Pageant Mom. I did look onm the website for Little Hot Tamale Pageant but couldn't find anything about entering my daughter. Can you help me with that?

And as for you IATB...what's wrong with being beautiful or thinking your child is beautiful and showing off that beauty? Nothing
Pageant Mom

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Curious Momma wrote:
Thanks Pageant Mom. I did look onm the website for Little Hot Tamale Pageant but couldn't find anything about entering my daughter. Can you help me with that?
And as for you IATB...what's wrong with being beautiful or thinking your child is beautiful and showing off that beauty? Nothing
The coordinator's name is Julie. three-0ne-eight-eight-seven-fi ve-two-three-seven-zero.
mee

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2010
Natchitoches meat pie pageant is the 1st of Sept..
Robeline Heritage Festival pageant is in July....i think Marthaville Good Ole days is in Aug...Marksville 4th of July pageant is coming up....I think the Zwolle Tamale pageant is in Aug....Sabine Parish Fair and Festival pageant is in Aug also...Natchitoches Christmas Angels is in October
Curious Momma

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Ok thank you both! Any websites or phone numbers to figure out how to register her for pageants would be great!
Ms Ramsey

Spring, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2010
I used to dress my little JonBenet up like a prostitot and look what happened to her!
mee

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2010
I think this is a web site for Louisiana Fair and Festivals....it will list most of the festival in louisiana and i think they also have contact number...its..laffnet.org....G ood luck!
proud daddy

Spring, TX

#10 Jun 9, 2010
my little girl was 2nd runner up in the Little Miss Cotton Patch Pageant last year and LOVED the experience!
Corporate

Saline, LA

#11 Jun 11, 2010
The natchitoches parish fair is starting a new pagent this year that will be sanctioned by the la fairs and festivals qnd ms louisiana. Sometime in august i believe...not sure of details. Will post when i find out.
Cement and Barrels INC

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Jun 11, 2010
What about the RC Bowling Ball Pageant (Little Miss 3 Fingers) in Bayou Boobie?
watcher5

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Jun 12, 2010
barf
abc123

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Jun 13, 2010
Instead of piercing the ears of some perfectly beautiful baby...slathering make-up on her already perfect skin, and then running her across the stage comparing her to other peoples children---why don't you just enjoy her and help her grow up normally?
Look up the following:

vicarious
exploitation
stage mothers
abuse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really real 2 hr popper 2
Darius McCray 2 hr Husband 123
Russell Rachal 2 hr poppy 2
Cheating husband 4 hr Curiosity 9
Poll The Double Tax At Walmart (May '10) 10 hr Barbara Sanders 32
Lalania Milsap shaunkeylious efferson 17 hr Lmao at these dum... 1
Hamilton bynog 20 hr Who cares 3
Calvin Braxton corruption Thu got you calvin 5

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web