Since: Mar 08

Abilene, TX

#1 Apr 8, 2009
I see the cops arrested a suspect for that horrible rape a couple of days ago. http://www.natchitochestimes.com/articles/200...
I hope they prosecute his ass to the full extent of the law. The two worst kinds of people (in my eyes) are those that commit crimes against women and children and thieves, this scumbag falls into both categories.
OHEMGEE

Seaside, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2009
I agree. And I have seen this guy around town, that's what's so damned scary. *shivers*

Since: Apr 09

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Apr 10, 2009
Is Chad Jones, the suspect, the son of former police officer Ricky Jones? This guy was peddling Xanax in the historic district for weeks before the rape. and I understand that he was on parole, too. This is shameful and senseless. He really needs to go away for a VERY long time.
Poolooh

Atlanta, GA

#7 Apr 10, 2009
sophieschoice wrote:
This guy was peddling Xanax in the historic district for weeks before the rape.
WTF??!! Was he selling it to the little old ladies in the Hysterical Society?

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Apr 10, 2009
Poolooh wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??!! Was he selling it to the little old ladies in the Hysterical Society?
In spite of the perception that the historic district is filled with blue hairs, we incuding young single professionals, too. Fortunately drugs aren't appealing for this group.
CooCoo

Atlanta, GA

#10 Apr 10, 2009
sophieschoice wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of the perception that the historic district is filled with blue hairs, we incuding young single professionals, too. Fortunately drugs aren't appealing for this group.
The how was he making a living peddling them down there? Is there a problem with the goddamn baked potatoes?
2 much2say

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Apr 20, 2009
No, he is not the son of Rickey Jones. and no, he was not selling pills. He is the son of L.Jones he has a problem with drugs.
CSID

Dupont, LA

#12 Apr 21, 2009
So it is possible, with a problem, that he sold a few? Of course it is.

Chimo needs to go to jail for decades.

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Apr 21, 2009
The historic district is quite large. And you don't have to be downtown to be in it. It extends from College Ave. to Texas Street, up thru either 4th or 5th Street. That's a pretty big area. If you've ever driven across the downtown bridge, then YOU were in the historic district. If you go to the courthouse for any reason, YOU were in the historic district. If you eat at Mighty Max (or whatever the hot dog place is called), then YOU were in the historic district.
Resident

Pine Bluff, AR

#14 Apr 21, 2009
sophieschoice wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately drugs aren't appealing for this group.
Maybe not, but it probably should be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NJHS faculty need a reality check 2 hr Response Jr 9
Bye Felicia 17 hr Kaylie 4
People stare at people way to much 19 hr Just me 4
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) Tue EBJR2 105
Barry LaCaze child raper Tue Cookie Lyon 15
future expectations (Jul '11) Mon Response 15
LabreshaC. May 21 Shaylive143 3

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance