curious

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jun 18, 2010
Does anyone know anything about a shooting in Natchez last weekend? I heard a woman shot her husband in the face after a domestic dispute.
Cody

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Jun 18, 2010
curious wrote:
Does anyone know anything about a shooting in Natchez last weekend? I heard a woman shot her husband in the face after a domestic dispute.
it was the people in the new traior house on the left going north, last trailor going towards natchitoches that sits way back in the field with no driveway4510
Who Dat

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Jun 18, 2010
What happened?
curious

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Did the man survive?
sparky

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2010
short version: husband and wife come home from a bar, husband beats the sh*t out of wife, wife shoots husband in side of head with bird shot.
wife set free, husband still in hospital with f*cked up ear.
MZ THANG

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jun 19, 2010
I would have shot his azz to we women need to tAke a stand
Info

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2010
NATCHEZ MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED  MURDER IN CONNECTION WITH DOMESTIC ABUSE CASE

6/18/2010    11:00:00 AM
Natchitoches Parish Sheriff's Deputies  arrested and jailed a Natchez, LA man, this week, on a charge of Attempted 2nd Degree Murder. 

According to Natchitoches Parish Sheriff Victor Jones, Jr., deputies charged Dennis L. Watson, age 32, of 9112 Hwy 1 Natchez, La.,  with the crime,  after a 4 day investigation revealed that a domestic abuse crime, that occurred Friday, June 11,  had escalated to an attempted murder. 

Watson was arrested and jailed after being released from a Shreveport hospital, where he had been treated for a gunshot wound. 

Sheriff Jones said that the investigation showed a marked progression of violence perpetrated against Watson's wife, Crystal Hinds Watson, age 28,  over the past month.

Sheriff Jones said the violence increased to the point that Watson's wife was attacked and forced to defend herself.  Fearing for her life, Watson's wife armed herself and shot her husband.

Watson was booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center, and later was released on bond.

Sheriff Jones said Watson's injuries were not life threatening.
Cowboy

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2010
I was informed that their son Aaron was kidnapped from them thursday. Thats got to be hard to deal with I know that child means the world to the both of them so thats hard to beleive they would let it go that far. There could be more to this than what we know.
concerned

United States

#9 Jun 20, 2010
I say them at the bar just before the incedent and they were not fighting, they seemed really happy and in love.Im just saying,shit happens!! Alot.
southen lady

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2010
I think mr.watson flew to hawaii for 4 days to relax and heal.I bet if his wife did mean to kill him? He's getting the hell away from her! Not relaxing!!!..
pepper

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jun 21, 2010
The kid was from a previous marriage. Mother died in an accident and the crazy in-laws have been trying to get him ever since. I am sure they are the ones who "kidnapped" Aaron. Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. Crystal is so good with him, hate to see it happen.
Just Thinking

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jun 22, 2010
Get ready graduates of NCHS class of 1975, the 35-year class reunion is set for the 1st weekend of October.
Many High 1984

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jun 22, 2010
Just Thinking wrote:
Get ready graduates of NCHS class of 1975, the 35-year class reunion is set for the 1st weekend of October.
Will there be a shooting?
ntheno

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Jun 23, 2010
What kind of "accident"?
wtf

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jun 23, 2010
The mother of the child died in a CAR accident. Nothing suspicious about that. And Crystal is very good with that baby. She has even adopted him. I know that the grandparents did have the baby when the shooting took place. That has been a long time coming. I never figured that she would shoot him, but hey, shoot or be shot. Dennis is a sweet person but he has had mental issues since school. He grew up watching his Daddy beat the shit out of his various wives, including the one that he has now. So that is all that he knows.
True

Urania, LA

#16 Jun 24, 2010
wtf wrote:
The mother of the child died in a CAR accident. Nothing suspicious about that. And Crystal is very good with that baby. She has even adopted him. I know that the grandparents did have the baby when the shooting took place. That has been a long time coming. I never figured that she would shoot him, but hey, shoot or be shot. Dennis is a sweet person but he has had mental issues since school. He grew up watching his Daddy beat the shit out of his various wives, including the one that he has now. So that is all that he knows.
So TRUE!! and it isn't the first time for domestic abuse the doctor found old wounds of beatings and he's put her in a hospital before so what can you expect.
gbwu

Tuscaloosa, AL

#17 Dec 14, 2010
you can't blame the grandparents for not wanting that little boy in that situation. They aren't the crazy ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the show must go on! 12 min Armpits 2
April Foster 1 hr Smh 8
fireworks 9 hr joe dirt 2
We Care Ministries Outreach Program is a FRAUD!! (May '09) 21 hr Mocha13 168
Chris mayeaux needs a real good penis dr. 21 hr Mark edwards 1
Daphne Davis at it again!!! In Shreveport schem... (Oct '15) 22 hr Mocha13 2
Wonder did Daphne Davis go to New Yoek this year! (Dec '09) 22 hr Mocha13 12

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance