David Beasley

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
David is a perverted that goes around town buying pussy for five dollars.
David is sleeping with a married woman ,wen her husband gets out what will
David do then. David is such a hater he is trying to break -up his best friend home
cuz he wants his best friend old lady. Every chance he gets he is telling his best friend old
lady stuff . Just to let everybody know David ant nobody friend that's why his baby mama
changed her number on him cuz he's a dog. David been working all his life and has nothing
to show but that truck. David is 44 years of age and still lives with mama that's dump. David
got sum girl from campit pregnant that he don't want to get back to the girl man. We all know how you talk so be a man an grow the fuck-up.
David Beasley

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
I heard he has a thang for men.
David Beasley

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
does he like group sex
foolish

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
I know David.I don't know who he is sleeping with. Nor do i care but evidently it ain't you.that's why you saying all this about him.get over it !!! Men come a dime a dozen.
neighborhood watch

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
David is in the neighhood every day and night drinking with his friend and friend old lady with her slick jell hair self. And thats when David have sex with his friend old, and even his friend is gone to work. David he better watch himself he might get shot and killed over this Bi--h.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darius McCray 59 min Read Along 4
Darius McCray 4 hr Dog 18
Brake rotor turning? 5 hr Barry jones 5
Black people are nasty 6 hr Barry jones 1
Go fund me to lick my butthole allnight 6 hr Fancy Feet 15
Africa is Black 7 hr Barry jones 1
Rick knowlin took our tax money and built him a... 9 hr pooky 5

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance