Lakeview Football and Clinton Sampson
Feel your pain

Detroit, MI

#21 Oct 6, 2011
Recaj I sure wish I knew how to talk to you confidentially!
recaj

Baker, LA

#22 Oct 9, 2011
Just hang in there I am going to find away. At this point I am going to do anything to get help from this evil person. Who think he can't be touch.
Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge, LA

#23 Oct 19, 2011
School Board Members please know that our cry out for help will be heard at the polls when your positions are up for re-election!!!!!!!!!! You have served as poor examples. The board is a joke, Sampson is an egotistical poor example of a leader and your new hire Dr. Shirl Gilbert was fired from numerous systems and forced to resign because of sexual harassment allegations in St Helena!!! Dr Amy Westbrook now serves in his position. Shame on you EBR School Board...do your homework before you bring these people into our schools and communities!!!!!
Clinton must go

Zachary, LA

#24 Oct 20, 2011
he is a complete idiot...i dont like him
He done it again

Baton Rouge, LA

#25 Oct 23, 2011
Clinton Sampson along with the EBR school board has done it again. It was posted on 10/21/11 in The Advocate. GOHS' Williams placed on administrative leave. It listed Coach Williams' wonderful football accomplishments before Sampson became principal at GOHS. Some of GOHS faculty were saying that Williams had spoken up in Sampson screaming teaching meeting and Sampson had it in for Williams. Well, at reading everyone article posted, my guess is Williams won't be back at GOHS or EBR. It appears that the EBRP schoolboard support this clown Clinton Sampson. GOHS and EBR may have lost another excellent coach due this clown. By the way, does the EBR Scoolboard know of the articles that we are listing. Why haven't something been done about Sampson? Sampson is really running off anyone that speaks against him. I mean teachers or coaches that wouldn't take Sampson verbal abuse. These are good teachers that are looking out, love, and care about the kids. Well, I will keep everyone posted.
recaj

Baker, LA

#26 Oct 23, 2011
Sampson has to go. yes, everyone knows about him. What are they waiting on? Another teacher walk out on Friday. Others trying to wait him out and his assistant out. The two of them has totally came and destroy this school. Is this the turnaround?
Gator Bait

Natchitoches, LA

#27 Oct 23, 2011
What is 8372?
recaj

Baker, LA

#28 Oct 23, 2011
an error, sorry about that.
me know

Greenwell Springs, LA

#29 Oct 23, 2011
From what I've heard and all of these comments, why hasn't something been done about this apparently, egotistical, problem causing, excuse for a man? You know a wise man once said something about everybody can't be wrong. And if these many people see the same issues, it's time to do something.
It matters

Baton Rouge, LA

#30 Oct 30, 2011
My cousin told me that this ADMINISTRATOR had the nerve to announce a "Shelter in place" (normally used for bomb threats, guns on campus, or other emergencies) just so he could see which teachers complied with this and which he would need to discipline for not following the rules...THIS IS AN AUDACIOUS ABUSE OF AUTHORITY AND NOTHING TO "MOCK" just to see if it "works". God forbid, but if something really happens, might not the teachers think this another of foolish Sampson's "tests"? GEE WHIZ SCHOOL BOARD!!!! Don't you think the people (teachers) on the front line have valid complaints? And don't you normally investigate situations just on general principle? Why let someone just come in a RUIN a system? Is this part of some master plan or something? yes lots of questions because this is ridiculous. It seems that some people know that there is a crisis situation, but for SOME REASON it is being allowed. What's up?
Baton Rouge

United States

#31 Nov 2, 2011
Clinton has been placed on Administrative Leave from Glen Oaks High School!!!!! Let's contact our board members to make sure he is held accountable for his destructive decisions and behavior. If he continues to reside in this position Glen Oaks will loose good students, faculty and staff.....then he and his buddy Dilworth will move on to the next one while Glen Oaks will be declared Ground Zero!!!!!! Our School Board Members have all been voted into positions that promoted their incompetence!!!!!
Sandman

Edmond, OK

#32 Nov 2, 2011
I think Mr. Samspon is a great administrator. Some don't like him because he actually 1. cares 2. Requires all personnel to do their job 3. places great emphasis on the education that his students are getting.

I know this is a novel thought for most schools systems. Noone likes a guy who makes all do their job!!
He done it again

Baton Rouge, LA

#33 Nov 2, 2011
I'm glad to read that Clinton Sampson has been placed on Administrative Leave. Clinton Sampson finally gets to taste his own medicine. I know for sure that teachers and coaches were placed on administrative leave under Sampson's so called great adminstrative leadership. Sampson see how it feels to be placed on leave. I wonder if he will be forced to resigned like some of the coaches and teachers. Its just too sad that Sampson and the schoolboard have forced so many good teachers and coaches out of their jobs. I'm speaking of teachers that were doing their jobs and making a different in the kids life. I think Sampson showed poor leadership and the schoolboard need to offer those teachers and coaches their jobs back.
yea right

United States

#34 Nov 2, 2011
Sandman wrote:
I think Mr. Samspon is a great administrator. Some don't like him because he actually 1. cares 2. Requires all personnel to do their job 3. places great emphasis on the education that his students are getting.
I know this is a novel thought for most schools systems. Noone likes a guy who makes all do their job!!
And I think you are his wife or other family member. No one with good sense would say anything nice about this guy.
fact

Natchitoches, LA

#35 Nov 2, 2011
I always heard what goes around comes around and it is about time. He deserves EVERYTHING he gets. Cant wait for updates. Keep us postrd. Beat Bama!!
Just want to know

Natchitoches, LA

#36 Nov 2, 2011
I don't see anything about Sampson being place on leave. It only says the coach was placed on administrative leave. Is Sampson on leave?
parent

Shreveport, LA

#37 Nov 3, 2011
according to the Advocate, Williams was placed on leave and then on Monday he resigned, nothing about Sampson being on leave

one by one they'll be picked off
recaj

Baker, LA

#38 Nov 3, 2011
We are getting our spirt back slowly. Just waiting to see if this is for real or just trying to quite the storm. Sampson needs to be remove and to show good faith we will release him to "yea right" with know question asked.

Our children , staff and teacher needs time to catch up on the 4 month that has been wasted with this guy. Keep the pressure on like he had on us. He must go...
Hope

Natchitoches, LA

#39 Nov 3, 2011
I dont think he should be anywhere around education!
Go to washing dishes somewhere!
recaj

Baker, LA

#40 Nov 4, 2011
"yea right" my comment went to "Sandman" or his family as well. Let him work with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Econolodge !! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! 1 hr Response Jr 5
Demetrius tugger 8 hr polabo 17
E85 stations 8 hr lugnut 6
Cheating husband 8 hr Tugboat 7
Calvin Braxton corruption 8 hr Tugboat 4
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 9 hr SchnauzerLover111 112
Darius McCray 20 hr Vocalz 120

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages