Lakeview Football and Clinton Sampson

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lakeview coach

Shreveport, LA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
The principal at Lakeview high School is a dirty individual. He is not paying coaches for there work they did in the summer. He dosen't respect anyone who he thinks he has power over. I do not know how he keeps any teachers or coaches. This guy is going to get his eventually because karma is a mutha. Not paying people who spend their whole summer at the school when no one else would and not having a head coach is not good business. Someone is going to hurt this man and I hope I am their to watch when it happens.
Look around

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Look around, he hasn't been able to keep teachers and coaches. His antics have caused people who have been there for years request a transfer! There is a reason for that but for some reason the Schoolboard and super keep ignoring the elephant in the room!
u2bc

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Aug 19, 2010
letmeknow

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2010
wow, this really should be taken down.
payback is a

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Look around wrote:
Look around, he hasn't been able to keep teachers and coaches. His antics have caused people who have been there for years request a transfer! There is a reason for that but for some reason the Schoolboard and super keep ignoring the elephant in the room!
The best thing you can do is to vote out the current school board member who put Sampson at LHS. I can assure you the other candidate running for school board will correct this situation!!!!
teacher

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2010
They have not done anything so far what makes you think they will now !
OMG get real

Saline, LA

#7 Aug 22, 2010
payback is a wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing you can do is to vote out the current school board member who put Sampson at LHS. I can assure you the other candidate running for school board will correct this situation!!!!
The other candidate running for this district is a joke! Yea, he might try to vote him out, but it will be for personal reasons. he speaks trash about everybody and is out to prove something.
abc321

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Again with this post?!? This is not news.
Do you realize the last 30 people who posted this on here accomplished no more than you will?
I know. I know Lakeview has a black principal and you don't like that. Got the memo. Tired of reading about it. Go sit out in your truck and whine in the heat. It will help you sweat out some of that bitterness you're carrying around inside you. That will at least accomplish more than complaining on Topix about the same thing over and over again.
letmeknow

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2010
From what I understand, the person who posted this is also black. So, you racial issues are false.
payback is a

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 23, 2010
OMG get real wrote:
<quoted text>
The other candidate running for this district is a joke! Yea, he might try to vote him out, but it will be for personal reasons. he speaks trash about everybody and is out to prove something.
Maybe he's out to prove that the schools in the district can be successful again? When a board member who has been on the board for 27 years and responsible for helping drive the system into 55th place in the state it is very personal for us parents! We are tried of career politicians!
old man

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2010
Friday night was jamboree night. Did LVH play in one, if they did how did they do?
comeon mayne

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2010
They lost both games against Arcadia and Ringgold. Heard they almost beat Ringgold though.
beg ur pardon

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2010
OMG get real wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the other candidate is joking! He is serious about correcting the mess Walker has created in District 7. We are now ranked 57th in the state according the the State Department of Education. How bad does a system have to get before you take notice? Last year the parish lost over 600,000.00 as a result of having to hire subs and extended sick leave. Lakeview had the highest percentage of extended sick leave and subs as result of the heavy handed tactics of Sampson. What you consider trash is actually the documented results of a failing system. You bet it is personal!
meb

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2010
Just wait and watch the fireworks unfold in about 24 hours.
In case you missed it

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2010
recaj

Baker, LA

#16 Jul 10, 2011
Well He is in Baton Rouge now. Please take him back
Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Sep 22, 2011
Let it be known that your aura and reputation proceeds you. Glen Oaks High School's Faculty and Staff is now feeling the effects of poor leadership governed by mediocrity and micromanagement!!! The East Baton Rouge School Board has once again exemplified careless decision - making. Students are out of control, dedicated teachers and janitors that have serviced many generations are leaving. Athletics have no support and the morale of all has diminished. A body is only as good as its head, and if there is a disconnect between the head and the body....swift destruction cometh upon them...
Feel your pain

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2011
Baton Rouge.... This is just the beginning! I hate to know that he has been given the chance once again to ruin lives! Good luck is all I can say!
recaj

Baker, LA

#19 Sep 25, 2011
We need to pass all this to the State Department of Education and see if they can help. Out of control. East Baton Rouge School system truly don't care what this man does to all of us.
recaj

Baker, LA

#20 Oct 4, 2011
Clinton Sampson is out of control at Glen Oaks High. He calls meeting at the end of the day and start shouting at the teachers because he does not know what he is doing. This school never was this bad until now,someone needs to step in soon before someone get hurt out there. Fighting is a daily, teachers are pushed and nothing is doing oh yes he writes8372 up the teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looks like Kip Fair is not the legend reported ... 50 min Same small town 70
let's make a deal 55 min Same small town 1
Abraham Oyelowo (Jan '12) 1 hr Same small town 9
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 3 hr joe 929
Thefts in Shamard heights years ago? 4 hr Little Chung 8
pj off the back of the square on a gay dating site 4 hr Chevy Red 1
Who was it that whipped Kieara Galloway’s Arse? 11 hr Curiosity 2

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance