all sex offenders need to be prison o...

all sex offenders need to be prison on death row

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

robert

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Yes.
Kill em

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Death Row!!!! Watch for this child molester in your neighborhood also(JASON BREEDER)!!!! He rapes babies and lil boys so don't let him near your kids,especially if they're lil boys!!!! He's from Shady Grove!!!! It's just sickening the way he walks around all innocent!!! Get out our neighborhood you child molesting B====!!!!
anothersadloveso ng

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Is he in Natchitoches or shady Grove now
SoTrue

Orchard Park, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Oh wow, I heard about how he raped that small baby in Shady Grove a couple of years ago! I thought they throwed his a== away but the mom didn't live here and didnt follow through with prusuing the charges!!! Shame on her because this only allows him to continue to rape other innocent babies and lil boys! People be aware of these sex offenders around your area or even visting your house they're only looking for innocent prey on these young helpless kids! This guy is a sick individual!!! He's walking through your neighborhoods but be very weary of him!!! Yes he lives right here in Natchitoches,what area I'm not sure but I've also seen him walking where lots of kids are running around unattended!!!
polabo

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
SoTrue wrote:
Oh wow, I heard about how he raped that small baby in Shady Grove a couple of years ago! I thought they throwed his a== away but the mom didn't live here and didnt follow through with prusuing the charges!!! Shame on her because this only allows him to continue to rape other innocent babies and lil boys! People be aware of these sex offenders around your area or even visting your house they're only looking for innocent prey on these young helpless kids! This guy is a sick individual!!! He's walking through your neighborhoods but be very weary of him!!! Yes he lives right here in Natchitoches,what area I'm not sure but I've also seen him walking where lots of kids are running around unattended!!!
can't believe a parent did not put a bullet in his skull--i would--
anothersadloveso ng

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Thanks for the 411, cause I live in the Shady Grove area, and I be Damn if he tries some Shit like that again while I'm around.. He'll be leaving in a BODY BAG!!
SO TRUE

Orchard Park, NY

#7 Sep 25, 2012
anothersadlovesong wrote:
Thanks for the 411, cause I live in the Shady Grove area, and I be Damn if he tries some Shit like that again while I'm around.. He'll be leaving in a BODY BAG!!
YES HIS AUNT WORKS IN & OUT THE COURT HOUSE AND THATS WHY HE WASN'T PROPERLY PUNISHED!!! FELL THROUGH OUR POOR COURT SYSTEM AND FOR THE NATURE OF A CRIME LIKE THIS!!!! THAT POOR BABY WAS RIPPED OPEN FROM WHAT WAS SEEN, BY THIS RAPIST!!! YET HE WALKS AROUND OUR TOWN LOOKING INNOCENT!!! IT'S SICKEN!!!!!! BEWARE OF YOUR LIL BOYS WHO'S NEIGHBORHOOD HE'S PRAWLING BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE PREYS ON YOUNG BOYS OR BABIES!!!
miller

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2012
He should be banned from town
They need to put these child molesters
Need to be shipped to an isolated island
Outside the usa and leave them stranded
And let them starve to death.
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Sep 27, 2012
miller wrote:
He should be banned from town
They need to put these child molesters
Need to be shipped to an isolated island
Outside the usa and leave them stranded
And let them starve to death.
i totally agree--accept couldn’t we can dump them off in the Campti area?
MRZ THANGG

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Sep 29, 2012
HELL YEA I REALLY AGREE WITH WAT YALL ARE SAYINGG CUZZ IT HAS A CHILD MOLESTER IN NATCHEZ LOUISIANA AND HE IS A F$$KING STALKER
Town Idiot

Atlanta, TX

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Finally something the entire community agrees upon. I hope to never catch a molester raping ANY child. I want be able to control my actions. I read a few years back that researchers were removing part of the brain that causes these people to want children . Only drawback, the subjects lack all emotions and were considered dangerous if released back in society. I'll see if I can google it....I know it was carried out in Holland. Go figure!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 29, 2012
There is one part of their anatomy that,when removed,will guarantee an end to their ACTIVITY.
miller

United States

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Who jason breda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should White People Go Back to Europe (Oct '13) 3 hr honkey kong the w... 93
Sharing miracles 3 hr old RN 15
Does anyone know anything about coleman transmi... 5 hr Wondering 1
Things D0pe H0s Do (May '17) 10 hr Laura Thompson 7
What happened to the Justin Rhodes thread (Jan '17) 10 hr Yep 28
hospital cheaters past and present (Sep '12) 10 hr 71457nph 6
Eric Morrow aka Getting it up the a** with a pipe 12 hr POC 1

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages