anyone interested in starting a mc club??

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2008
around natchitoches parish and surrounding area?
midnightrider

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Oct 3, 2008
you planin on startin an mc or just a riding group
kb WSMC

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Do you want to start another MC or would you like to join the whitesnakes?
midnightrider

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Oct 3, 2008
are the whitesnakes a bandido support club

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2008
kb WSMC wrote:
Do you want to start another MC or would you like to join the whitesnakes?
thinking about starting one, unles i can find one to join!! tell me about the whitesnakes,
kb WSMC

Atlanta, GA

#6 Oct 4, 2008
Natchitoches elite MC. Talk to a member when you see one. You have to be invited by a member. It takes a while. You have to want it after being invited. All members have to approve.

support? kinda sorta in away mostly just friendly

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2008
kb WSMC wrote:
Natchitoches elite MC. Talk to a member when you see one. You have to be invited by a member. It takes a while. You have to want it after being invited. All members have to approve.
support? kinda sorta in away mostly just friendly
i have never heard of them till i saw the name on here, are you in the club?
MC hammer

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 4, 2008
Sorry wrong MC..

There is a club in town called the Flamin Skulls MC.
It would be cool if that big red and gold club out of Shreveport would allow another club or two in town.

Read this page and then decide what you want to do
http://www.legacy.com/GB/GuestBookView.aspx...

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2008
MC hammer wrote:
Sorry wrong MC..
There is a club in town called the Flamin Skulls MC.
It would be cool if that big red and gold club out of Shreveport would allow another club or two in town.
Read this page and then decide what you want to do
http://www.legacy.com/GB/GuestBookView.aspx...
a club in shreveport allowing another club?? this is a free country, we can start our own club if we want too!!! what club are you talking about?
midnightrider

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Oct 4, 2008
OBVIOUSLY YOU THINK THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY RUN THE MC WORLD TOO, WELL BEFORE YOU SUBURBAN WEEKENEND WARRIORS STEP IN THE DEEP END YOU BETTER FIND OUT WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CLUB IS BEING REFRENCED BY (RED AND GOLD) THEN YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT IS AHEAD OF YOU

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2008
midnightrider wrote:
OBVIOUSLY YOU THINK THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY RUN THE MC WORLD TOO, WELL BEFORE YOU SUBURBAN WEEKENEND WARRIORS STEP IN THE DEEP END YOU BETTER FIND OUT WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CLUB IS BEING REFRENCED BY (RED AND GOLD) THEN YOU REALLY DONT HAVE AN
Y IDEA OF WHAT IS AHEAD OF YOU
red and gold?? guess im dumb , tell me who that is!!

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2008
midnightrider wrote:
OBVIOUSLY YOU THINK THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY RUN THE MC WORLD TOO, WELL BEFORE YOU SUBURBAN WEEKENEND WARRIORS STEP IN THE DEEP END YOU BETTER FIND OUT WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CLUB IS BEING REFRENCED BY (RED AND GOLD) THEN YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT IS AHEAD OF YOU
so? you in a "club"

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2008
(suburban weekend warrior) i think you got me mixed up with someone else "dude" sorry , i guess you think i make 100k a year and get anything i want? or you think i live in a big town, you might be that , im not, i got on here looking for ppl to start a club with me that might want the same thing in one that i do, "no bull shit" and no " you got to do this or that" and NO dues, and no "you got to ride a american bike"... hell 99% of the chrome on most harleys is make in korea or china, so OVIVOUSLY!! you need to understand where im coming from befoe you point that "weekend warrior" shit at me!!!
midnightrider

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Oct 4, 2008
RESEARCH IT AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO START A CLUB YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GET THEIR VOTE, SO YOU ATLEAST NEED TO KNOW THEIR COLORS AND NAME.......AND YES I BELONG TO A MC

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2008
midnightrider wrote:
RESEARCH IT AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO START A CLUB YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GET THEIR VOTE, SO YOU ATLEAST NEED TO KNOW THEIR COLORS AND NAME.......AND YES I BELONG TO A MC
what club?
midnightrider

Baton Rouge, LA

#16 Oct 4, 2008
BY THE WAY IF YOU DONT WANT THAT SO CALLED SHIT INVOLVED IN YOUR "CLUB" THEN IT AINT GONNA BE A MC ITS GONNA BE A GROUP OF WEEKEND WARRIORS ASKING THEIR WIVES IF THEY CAN GO PLAY, AND THE ONLY CHROME THAT IS ON A HARLEY THAT AINT AMERICAN MADE IS NOT BOUGHT FROM HARLEY DAVIDSON, SO YOU WANT A RIDING GROUP THEN START ONE BUT BEFORE YOU PUT COLORS ON AND CLAIM MC STATUS YOU BETTER ASK FOR GRACES TO DO IT....."DUDE"

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2008
midnightrider wrote:
who's vote do i have to get??? im not in shreveport so why would any club there care, im not taking there colors
midnightrider

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Oct 4, 2008
BROTHER IT AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH COLORS, IT IS RESPECT THEY ARE A NATIONWIDE MC THEY ARE IN NATCHITOCHES TOO THEY HAVE A HOUSE ON STEPHENS AVE, AND THEY HAVE SUPPORT CLUBS ALL OVER THE GRAY GHOST ARE ONE OF THEM, IT IS JUST ABOUT RESPECT
Bobby Mac

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 4, 2008
Read this and learn something shiney crome machine...
http://home.earthlink.net/~rcvsmc-edu/id11.ht...

If you want to start a MC you have alot to learn. go read the link and learn something. It might save you a lot of pain and heartaches
WOW

Mount Pleasant, TX

#20 Oct 4, 2008
WOW!!! This is just all too funny!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knw Amber 2 hr who dattt 1
who knw trice.. the tiwns 2 hr nastyyy 3
Alicia Rambin sending out fb messages saying sh... 3 hr responsible sex 17
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Still waiting 3,891
Obama Unleashed 5 hr Double Standard 24
Hollywood Ken (Kendrick Robinson) Is Undercover... 5 hr Kendrick Robinson 24
Natchitoches Central girls are turning up pre... (May '11) 7 hr inpolitically cor... 57
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match

Natchitoches Jobs

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]