know of any pageants in this area for...

know of any pageants in this area for boys & girls?

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

LOOKING FOR PAGEANT

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Oct 1, 2008
I AM LOOKING FOR PAGEANTS IN THE LOCAL AREA, NATCHITOCHES, LEESVILLE, ALEXANDRIA, SHREVEPORT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS FROM AGES 5 - 10. IF YOU KNOW OF ANY PLEASE POST AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN. THANKS A BUNCH...
ussa

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 1, 2008
Provencal Fall Fest Pageant is October 18 at Provencal. You can call coach's store in Provencal for a form. Many Christmas Pageant is in November--not sure of the date.
LSU GIRL

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Oct 1, 2008
Pecan Festival Pageant i think is next weekend they have a website i think it is www.louisianapecanfestival.com
pageantmom

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2008
get in touch with either Maurita Hollowell or Henrietta Wilkinson. They are two directors who alway have pageants going on.Not festival pageants but pageants that take stage skill, poise, and talent. I am not knocking on fesitival pageants though. Don't get the wrong idea..... just a different type of pageant.
LOOKING FOR PAGEANT

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2008
THANK Y'ALL, WE HAVE A PAGEANT THIS COMING WEEKEND, THE CHRISTMAS ANGEL PAGEANT, IF THEY DON'T WIN WE CAN ENTER THE PROVENCAL PAGEANT BUT IF THEY DO THEN WE CAN'T. KIND OF SUCKS YOU CAN ONLY HOLD ONE TITLE AT A TIME. "PAGEANTMOM" WHERE DO THESE TWO WOMEN LIVE?
pageantmom

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2008
alexandria. you can look up ms henrietta on myspace and maurita's number is three one eight, six four zero two eight three one. you cam tell her that lexie's mom referred you. good luck in the pageant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty Powell 2 hr katzzz 15
Why do funerals cost so much? 2 hr matchlight charkoll 34
White women 8 hr Jonh Smoke 15
Daphne Davis at it again!!! In Shreveport schem... (Oct '15) 10 hr Humblepie 4
Trump is not my President 13 hr Putin 4
Sloppy coochie in Natchitoches 14 hr YFN 1
Those stupid cannons again 14 hr Yeah 6

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance