obama's ratings plunge even further

obama's ratings plunge even further

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

sharon

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll (December 21, 2009: Dear Reader is at -17)
Rasmussen ^| 12/21/09 | Scott Rasmussen

Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 8:34:00 AM by SoFloFreeper

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17

(Excerpt) Read more at rasmussenreports.com ...
ditchdoctor

Pearl, MS

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Wonder if anyone is suprised??????????
Response

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 21, 2009
sharon wrote:
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll (December 21, 2009: Dear Reader is at -17)
Rasmussen ^| 12/21/09 | Scott Rasmussen
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 8:34:00 AM by SoFloFreeper
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17
(Excerpt) Read more at rasmussenreports.com ...
His ratings are still too high. He doesn't deserve that much approval. He will wind up in the Guinness Book of World Records before he is through.
suppOrter

Spring, TX

#4 Dec 21, 2009
Yeah, as a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNING US PRESIDENT who- along with HIS PEOPLE- rose up and wrestled power out of whitey's hands and gave ALL citizens affordable healthcare, a better way of life, and hOpe for the future!
lol

AOL

#5 Dec 21, 2009
suppOrter wrote:
Yeah, as a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNING US PRESIDENT who- along with HIS PEOPLE- rose up and wrestled power out of whitey's hands and gave ALL citizens affordable healthcare, a better way of life, and hOpe for the future!
Ok baby it's time to wke up now those nasty dream is over.
Wowzers

Vader, WA

#6 Dec 21, 2009
suppOrter wrote:
Out of whitey's hands? You better look to the left and right of your messiah!!! Wow, you are a fool if you are serious about the quote you wrote!
victimized by whitey

Spring, TX

#7 Dec 21, 2009
cracka!
Nickels

Plainview, TX

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Gallup poll shows him at a 49% approval rating. That is the smallest first year approval rating of any president in the last twenty years. Obama is a freakin joke. I wish he'd give me back my damn change.
dimes

Spring, TX

#9 Dec 21, 2009
Nickels wrote:
Gallup poll shows him at a 49% approval rating. That is the smallest first year approval rating of any president in the last twenty years. Obama is a freakin joke. I wish he'd give me back my damn change.
Does Gallup poll in the hood? So what if 49% of white america is scared of the poor blacks they've been oppressing for hundreds of years are about to get comparable healthcare? Obama is a breath of fresh air and I'm certain that within four years you'll be thankful for what He's done!
Response

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Dec 22, 2009
suppOrter wrote:
I deserve the Nobel Prize as much as he did. I can't wait to see the look on your stupid face when the tax man shows up at your house with handcuffs in one hand and a bill in the other. When the ship sinks all the rats drown too. Obama owes everything to the white man - his education, his power, and his job. Cross them and see what happens. It's not a race thing. Quit trying to make it one.
Response

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Dec 22, 2009
dimes wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Gallup poll in the hood? So what if 49% of white america is scared of the poor blacks they've been oppressing for hundreds of years are about to get comparable healthcare? Obama is a breath of fresh air and I'm certain that within four years you'll be thankful for what He's done!
I don't see all these "poor blacks" you are talking about. Look around you. There are more poor whites than blacks. Five generations of sucking the American nipple must end. We're running out of milk. Time to go to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm pregnant for Darius McCray 2 hr Entitle 2
Why do white people have sex with their own fam... (May '11) 8 hr The Real Truth 107
Darius mccray 15 hr Laughing 7
Black People don't tip!! 15 hr Tugboat 11
ISO lots for rent Thu Dumba 7
Confederate Statue Thu Southern Comfort 11
Haunted places/Ghost sightings (May '13) Thu Curious 48

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages