Next Last
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#1 Mar 13, 2008
One dead and several injury. No other details
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#2 Mar 13, 2008
Heard a car was driving by and started shooting at some people outside and then the people outside started shooting back. Several where injury. Hope it was not a child as someone has said,

“Calling them as I see them!”

Since: Feb 08

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Mar 13, 2008
Let's maintain the integrity of Texas Street!
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#4 Mar 13, 2008
Rezq

“Open your eyes, see the light!”

Comments: 443
Campti, LA Reply »
|Report Abuse |#8 16 min ago
1 womand dead. gun shot in the neck. 1 man injured, gunshot in the hip. 1 infant injured, no gun shot. The baby was injured in a vehicle rollover that was connected to the shooting
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Eyes on Natchitoches wrote:
Let's maintain the integrity of Texas Street!
We don't need this now ok?

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Mar 13, 2008
Riding with a Cop wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need this now ok?
Give me a break...this is a tragic event....who made you the censor?
Tell it

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Mar 13, 2008
Riding with a Cop wrote:
One dead and several injury. No other details
I heard that there was a shooting on 6th street just around noon. Is this the same shooting? Say that a woman was killed. I pray not.
mythoughts

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Mar 13, 2008
Riding with a Cop wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need this now ok?
Amen. There's a time for joking around but during a tragedy like this or about something this horrific it is in really poor taste.
Tell it

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Mar 13, 2008
Riding with a Cop wrote:
Rezq
“Open your eyes, see the light!”
Comments: 443
Campti, LA Reply »
|Report Abuse |#8 16 min ago
1 womand dead. gun shot in the neck. 1 man injured, gunshot in the hip. 1 infant injured, no gun shot. The baby was injured in a vehicle rollover that was connected to the shooting
What was the location? Do anyone know their name? So sad a child losing their mother.
IAintRight

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2008
I think they were trying to make the point that it is a tragic event...but of course everyone is ready to get their panties in a knot. Lighten up...it is very tragic...especially when everyone sits around and says things like that never happen in "our town". It happens daily in the most unexpected places and times. My prayers to the families who have lost loved ones.
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#11 Mar 13, 2008
<quoted text>
Give me a break...this is a tragic event....who made you the censor?
That was my point! Yes I know this is a tragic event. No time for such bullshit! Are you the censor? Get a grip
I think its awful when somthing like this happens and I know some Mother out there has lost a child.
My heart and prayers goes out to all the families that is invole in this.

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Mar 13, 2008
Riding with a Cop wrote:
<quoted text> That was my point! Yes I know this is a tragic event. No time for such bullshit! Are you the censor? Get a grip
I think its awful when somthing like this happens and I know some Mother out there has lost a child.
My heart and prayers goes out to all the families that is invole in this.
You miss the whole point of censorship. This incident, as tragic as it is, is a symptom of a bigger problem that this town lifes with. Yes it is horrible a lady lost their life. However the lost life will not correct the situation. If some of us see bigger problems than this shooting. If you can't tell, the comment about Texas Street was sacastic, and reflects my anguish at this town, the loss of life and the arrogant divide in this town.
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#13 Mar 13, 2008
Tell it wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the location? Do anyone know their name? So sad a child losing their mother.
Sure no names will be told till later. I do know ktbs and kalb are on their way here to report it. So maybe watch the news tonight MIGHT find out something then.
Still Thinking

Seaside, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2008
<quoted text>
You miss the whole point of censorship. This incident, as tragic as it is, is a symptom of a bigger problem that this town lifes with. Yes it is horrible a lady lost their life. However the lost life will not correct the situation. If some of us see bigger problems than this shooting. If you can't tell, the comment about Texas Street was sacastic, and reflects my anguish at this town, the loss of life and the arrogant divide in this town.
With further explanation I tend to see your point. However, I feel it was inappropriate at this time and did not clearly express the feelings in your last post but rather a lack of concern or empathy for the individuals involved. I would suspect thats why so many were offended as I was until getting to your last post.
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#15 Mar 13, 2008
<quoted text>
I understand. I know this town is in alot of trouble. Sorry if maybe we cross with the wrong words.
Riding with a Cop

Dillon, SC

#16 Mar 13, 2008
Tell it wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is just hear say, that Kendrick Williams was one that was doing the shooting. Don't know the name of the decease lady.
Infoman

AOL

#17 Mar 13, 2008
I cant release the names right now
Infoman

AOL

#18 Mar 13, 2008
Shay nay calhoun

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Mar 13, 2008
Still Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
With further explanation I tend to see your point. However, I feel it was inappropriate at this time and did not clearly express the feelings in your last post but rather a lack of concern or empathy for the individuals involved. I would suspect thats why so many were offended as I was until getting to your last post.
Thinking, your correct...my hurt goes beyond the individuals involved. What is so bad is that the environment supporting this type of things exists here everyday, unchallenged. And when something awful like this happens, everybody gets upset...but the field from which this grows will not be weeded, and it will undoubtedly happen again. How many more times will things like this happen again?
Eye-s disappointed Dad

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Mar 13, 2008
<quoted text>
That is so much BS. Every damn town in the US that has the amount of low income, low expectations, low educated, etc. population has this happen every day. Was it a drug deal gone bad? Probably, but to blame this situation on the "arrogant divide in this town" is a crock of crap. You sir are certainly an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leatha and Daughter p****show Black pimped.com 6 hr Good 3
Hey white supremacists 12 hr True American Pat... 26
Regulators 13 hr KnowsHim 14
robeline-marthaville water office 15 hr Stan f 8
Dylan Poche Trial 15 hr Interested 1
News Robeline-Marthaville Water System president res... 16 hr Jamie Lewing 6
Johnny tow truck man 16 hr Friend 2

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance