Keturah "TINY" Edwards
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2much2say4now

Pineville, LA

#1 May 19, 2011
Wat a HOE! How u end up pregnant every month and don't know who the Daddy's b? Then she steal's from everyone she come in contact with, ait that a SHAME!!!!
Anonymous

Billerica, MA

#2 May 19, 2011
Yea I heard she was sick.One scarey pitiful hoe
DA BEST

Natchitoches, LA

#3 May 19, 2011
Is she gay? Cuz I had been see'n her hanging with Kelly Faye Glass nasty ass and I kno she go both ways and will do anythang for money to get them drugs. Don't Kelly Faye got aids????
Anonymous

Natchitoches, LA

#4 May 20, 2011
Hell yea she got dat shit u can't tell. And she go wit a ol ass crack head so I kno kelly fay and tiny on da pipe
misundastood

United States

#6 May 21, 2011
Hoe by all means...she janky for one...sent 3dudes 2jail n a 6month span...what shit does she have..i hope nutn...just full pills...weed...and dat white gurl is about all she sick of...
misundastood

United States

#7 May 21, 2011
Plus she wanna b so hard a wanna b gangsta child please...she aint bout dat trouble just love 2talk dat big shit....
misundastood

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 21, 2011
I wanna b drilled in my ass by her brutha...he b a mighty tasty top dude for my shit...I wants ta swallow all he has 2 shoot down my throat....
jwc318

Natchitoches, LA

#9 May 23, 2011
d*** yall hating on tiny now...yall need to get a life!!!!
KnowWhatImTalkin gBout

Natchitoches, LA

#11 May 26, 2011
i meant "do it ALL hoe"
polar

Pineville, LA

#12 May 27, 2011
You kno them boy got her on tape ova thar
Iknowher

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Jun 6, 2011
she got some dude in the detention center pimping her out to the work release crew.
2much2say4now

Pineville, LA

#17 Jul 6, 2011
yea that bitch it scary and she wnt do shit y she on that cocain and shit and y she say she pregnate bitch every month u be pregant hoe get a mutherfucking life and stop getting everybody sent 2 jai hoe
What

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jul 6, 2011
Is that the same tiny that use to live in the projects on fairground road? She use to talk to some guy that work at walmart that drives old green caprice.
big-dawg

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Jul 10, 2011
What wrote:
Is that the same tiny that use to live in the projects on fairground road? She use to talk to some guy that work at walmart that drives old green caprice.
yeah thats her she left him for some black nigguh they say from new orleans she got something i heard
super goofy woman

Kemp, TX

#22 Jul 11, 2011
Didnt tiny used to go with robert kimble
mimi318

Kemp, TX

#23 Jul 11, 2011
Yeah dats da same tiny...and im quite sure she aint da only one round here wit sumthg cuz yall pass out da goodies like its kool....kmsl...she workin at mcdonalds now she gud how bout yall!!!!!lmao@ yall
2much2say4now

Pineville, LA

#24 Jul 13, 2011
yea the bitch wrk there but best believe if she wrking there dnt eat the food y she wrk there cus that bitch will do sumthin 2 yall food and every thing else and the hoe like 2 steal people clothes and shit and money 2 so watch that hoe
Imme69

Kemp, TX

#25 Jul 20, 2011
DA BEST wrote:
Is she gay? Cuz I had been see'n her hanging with Kelly Faye Glass nasty ass and I kno she go both ways and will do anythang for money to get them drugs. Don't Kelly Faye got aids????
R u serious...well she can taste dis thang while mi boy lay dat wood...whts her number so i can get at her...
Reggie

San Diego, CA

#26 Jul 20, 2011
Imme69 wrote:
<quoted text>R u serious...well she can taste dis thang while mi boy lay dat wood...whts her number so i can get at her...
Incredible!
Should be a screen play! Impressive sir! "click, click!"
Imme69

Kemp, TX

#27 Jul 20, 2011
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text> Incredible! Should be a screen play! Impressive sir! "click, click!"
im so serious they talkin bout her so hey it gotta b gud...she mustve stole ole gurl man wen she stole her clothes....lmao....KETURAH DA OFFER STILL STAND GURL....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all got arrested in robeline area in the bu... 17 min Bozos 42
Natchitoches Music Thread (Nov '14) 8 hr Musikologist 2
the gaze 9 hr Not sure 12
President Obama is on a Roll 10 hr Really 132
July 4 sausage eating contest 12 hr Interested 4
ricky colubert 15 hr kelly1937 8
hiv in natchitoches 16 hr sad 16
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE