I hear Robeline's Coo Coo Terri Matth...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reap what u sew

Lewisville, TX

#42 Jun 1, 2012
Terri wrote:
Identify yourself you jealous witch, you talked to him at Donald's funeral so you could put shit on the news...I'll be surprised if Gary talks to any of you again...he already doesn't talk to his twin brother Terry and many many more, you are just making the list longer...you loving family member...and if it's Chris, don't forget you are adopted and you are not BLOOD
You are such a hateful witch! I dont eve know you people but whe I read this I cant beleive someone heart could be so black! You will reap all that you put out!
pizzedoff

United States

#43 Jun 1, 2012
U gonna reap to and it wont b long before god puts u in your place.
Lmao

United States

#44 Jun 10, 2012
This truly is some funny stuff!!! I heard if he leaves her she will hurt him. What about the 15 year old she hurt or the pot she was smoking or the flute she plays on top of the roof! Come on people committ her!
Jealous Witch

United States

#45 Jun 10, 2012
jus saying
Trouble maker

United States

#46 Jun 10, 2012
Lmao wrote:
This truly is some funny stuff!!! I heard if he leaves her she will hurt him. What about the 15 year old she hurt or the pot she was smoking or the flute she plays on top of the roof! Come on people committ her!
Hey,Iv'e got an idea. Let's committ you. Nobody's even been posting on this thread for days, it was getting nice and quiet, and you go and start the shit
again. You are the one that needs to be committed.
change the game

Natchitoches, LA

#47 Jun 10, 2012
maybe it susan helen or jane sleeping with her man NO all the time it was bill that is sleeping with her man
Trouble

Shelbyville, IN

#48 Jun 15, 2012
I heard he finally left her
Oh yeah

Brea, CA

#49 Jun 15, 2012
Trouble wrote:
I heard he finally left her
I heard he finally hit you
Teri Mathews

United States

#50 Jun 16, 2012
Isn't it funny how today's generation lets their jeaslousy take over their boring lives and show the whole world what a Life THEY DON"T HAVE, by wishing bad things on other people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you can give police the middle finger 52 min trollio 18
Why do women think they have a relationship wit... (Oct '13) 1 hr trollio 109
Clerk of Court 1 hr trollio 4
Obesity epidemic 9 hr Hmmmm 3
petition 4 more years! 11 hr Blanco 41
Rappers in Natchitoches 14 hr Jenny from da block 7
NCHS Lady Chief Alumni Softball Game 18 hr Sandy S 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages