Is the school system serious with this Skinner man as principal?

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 82 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WHO DAT

Shreveport, LA

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Where did Skinner come from? I have never seen a more over-credited imbosol in my life. He is rude to faculty and staff, students as well as parents/guardians, making unprofessional remarks in the presence of others and just being down right beligerent and ignorant all day everyday and yet this is who we want overseeing our children? Really?
justcurious

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Sep 16, 2010
WHO DAT wrote:
Where did Skinner come from? I have never seen a more over-credited imbosol in my life. He is rude to faculty and staff, students as well as parents/guardians, making unprofessional remarks in the presence of others and just being down right beligerent and ignorant all day everyday and yet this is who we want overseeing our children? Really?
Friendly question:

In what capacity do you interact with Mr. Skinner. Are you a teacher, student, faculty?
Lisa

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Sep 16, 2010
WHO DAT wrote:
Principal Seymour Skinner was born in Capitol City in 1953. A strict disciplinarian, Skinner has an uptight, militaristic attitude that stems from his years in the United States Army as a Green Beret, which included service in the Vietnam War, in which he was captured by the Viet Cong and was held as a war prisoner for eighteen months. Before he was a principal, he taught fourth grade science. Also, Skinner is fatally allergic to peanuts.

Hope this helps :)
WHO DAT

Shreveport, LA

#4 Sep 16, 2010
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Friendly question:
In what capacity do you interact with Mr. Skinner. Are you a teacher, student, faculty?
Neither of the above, I am the parent of a student there!
The Jester

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Principal Seymour Skinner was born in Capitol City in 1953. A strict disciplinarian, Skinner has an uptight, militaristic attitude that stems from his years in the United States Army as a Green Beret, which included service in the Vietnam War, in which he was captured by the Viet Cong and was held as a war prisoner for eighteen months. Before he was a principal, he taught fourth grade science. Also, Skinner is fatally allergic to peanuts.
I am curious as to why you included that fact that Mr. Skinner is fatally allergic to peanuts. Surely you are not suggesting that someone slip him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Ms Krabapple

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Sep 16, 2010
Oh Skinner's so dreamy!
Bart

Provencal, LA

#7 Sep 16, 2010
get a life people
Ms Krabapple

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Sep 16, 2010
Eat my shorts.
moi

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Sep 16, 2010
Imbecile!!! It's imbecile!
Armin Tamzarian

Irving, TX

#10 Sep 16, 2010
Actually, I was born in New Orleans.
for your information

Ponchatoula, LA

#11 Sep 16, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the Viet Cong let him go as their revenge on NCHS? He must have been sprayed frequently with agent orange alot!
NCHS mom

Irving, TX

#12 Sep 16, 2010
for your information wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the Viet Cong let him go as their revenge on NCHS? He must have been sprayed frequently with agent orange alot!
You must've frequently use redundancy alot!
PAST STUDENT

Shreveport, LA

#13 Sep 16, 2010
actually skinner is from sabine parish. he was principle there for years n a juvinile officer or sumthin like that. He's always been strict but as any other person, with age comes subbornness. simply put, support him or stand against him. wat the hell gets done by making posts on the internet..seriously people!?!?
Joe Clark

Irving, TX

#14 Sep 16, 2010
&fe ature=PlayList&p=9B144C017 8422789&index=0&playne xt=1

YOU ARE SUSPENDED!
justcurious

Robeline, LA

#15 Sep 16, 2010
WHO DAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of the above, I am the parent of a student there!
Can you please give an example of the behavior you have mentioned? As i'm sure your aware, rudeness is subjective and what someone may see as rude behavior may actually just be directness and professionalism.
Dpud

Barksdale Afb, LA

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Obviously he is doing a good job when people start complaining.

Who Dat Dat Dale Skinner Dat Who walking the halls and demanding respect and striving to make NCHS better.
WHO DAT

Shreveport, LA

#17 Sep 16, 2010
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please give an example of the behavior you have mentioned? As i'm sure your aware, rudeness is subjective and what someone may see as rude behavior may actually just be directness and professionalism.
Seeing as how I posted this out of opinion to see what others thought, not out of the ridiculousness that comes along with it such as him being Principal Skinner from the Simpsons and other foolishness, I don't need to justify my reasoning. As far as the subjectivity goes, there was no professionalism in addressing an adult in an UNPROFESSIONAL manner in the presence of another person at any given time. Regardless to the situation, it should have been handled in a better manner and definitely not in the presence of students/children.
Really

Shreveport, LA

#18 Sep 16, 2010
Dpud wrote:
Obviously he is doing a good job when people start complaining.
Who Dat Dat Dale Skinner Dat Who walking the halls and demanding respect and striving to make NCHS better.
Ignorance does not constitute as doing a great job! For someone to complain about someone doing a great job would be ridiculous. True enough, there has been some positive aspects to his hiring but you have to take into consideration who he replaced. However, at no given point in time does implementing positive changes include that of being a pompus jackass for a lack of better words.

As far as the individual who started the post, I would suggest you go to the Central Office and file a complaint as I know that it has been done already in this school year. I too have had to do so because of his belittling statement to my child for simply inquiring about his scheduling.
justcurious

Robeline, LA

#19 Sep 16, 2010
WHO DAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how I posted this out of opinion to see what others thought, not out of the ridiculousness that comes along with it such as him being Principal Skinner from the Simpsons and other foolishness, I don't need to justify my reasoning. As far as the subjectivity goes, there was no professionalism in addressing an adult in an UNPROFESSIONAL manner in the presence of another person at any given time. Regardless to the situation, it should have been handled in a better manner and definitely not in the presence of students/children.
I have had no personal interaction with Mr.Skinner, all I have ever heard has actually been right here on Topix. I hoped you would give your side of the story so I could get a feel for why/how you came to this opinion. However, I see your the kind who thinks it's okay to throw out blanket insults and complaints willy nilly and people will just take your word for it. No further explanation or justification needed. I realize I need not take your opinion seriously. Carry on.
A JOKE

Shreveport, LA

#20 Sep 16, 2010
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had no personal interaction with Mr.Skinner, all I have ever heard has actually been right here on Topix. I hoped you would give your side of the story so I could get a feel for why/how you came to this opinion. However, I see your the kind who thinks it's okay to throw out blanket insults and complaints willy nilly and people will just take your word for it. No further explanation or justification needed. I realize I need not take your opinion seriously. Carry on.
In defense of whosover is responsible for the forum, they don't need to provide you with an example of their interaction with Skinner. Their interaction may be totally different from yours. I would suggest you seek out having a personal interaction with him if you feel as though you want to formulate an opinion in regards to his character. Overall, Skinner is just a portion of the problem however. NPSB needs a complete makeover beginning with that Duke joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petula LaCour Big Fat Wide Nasty Built A** 44 min bitch 2
Brittany Bush Bad Square Nasty Built A** 46 min juicy 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 3,054
WHY THE HELL THAT GUL STILL WITH DERRICK BROWN ... 1 hr channel 3news 2
Name da thot's in nat town 4 hr shay 16
NCHS Does anyone know what happened today? 5 hr Tyrone 115
nrmc hoes (Apr '12) 5 hr Grammar check 29
who gives da best head n nat town? 16 hr okkk 49
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••