First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Jones

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2008
As many people may already now my brother randy Jones was in a 4 wheeler wreck Sunday. He is at LSU in Icu at this time. He has brain injury that is not looking good at this time. His brain cord pushed up in to his brain. due to this they can not operate. we have to wait 72 hours to see if his brain will swell anymore. at this time he has not woke up and this is not a good sign. the brain has not got an big but it has not got any smaller as we had hoped. PLEASE pray for Randy and his wife Claire and thier 2 small boys.

If any of his friends would like to see him he is on the 3rd floor at lsu and the visting hours are 10 am, 2, 4, and 8pm.

Please pray for Randy Jones.

Randy we love you and are here for you!
Thoughts and prayers

Dillon, SC

#2 Dec 9, 2008
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Randy, and your families.

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2008
Is this Randy Sr. & Mary Francis son? My prayers are with this young man.
friend

Coushatta, LA

#4 Dec 9, 2008
My thoughts and prayers are with Claire and family!
big boy

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 9, 2008
My prayers are for Randy and his family.
Three years ago, I wrecked my 4-wheeler at Kisatchie, Red Dirt, 12 stitches, 3 broken teeth, and a concussion. I was lucky!
Randys Wife

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2008
Randy Jones is the son of Bobby Casey Jones and Ethel. as of this morning there is no change He still has not woke up.
KLI

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 9, 2008
Hey Claire, this is Kristol...My brother has been up there and has kept me up to date with everything. We went though this a few years back with Tonys brother and he is ok. They work wonders up there! We are praying for Randy and if I can do anything to help out, let me know. Take care of yourself and your boys.

“Open your eyes, see the light!”

Since: Sep 07

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Dec 9, 2008
Randys Wife wrote:
Randy Jones is the son of Bobby Casey Jones and Ethel. as of this morning there is no change He still has not woke up.
I live across the street and down a few houses from you. I am so sorry I was not there when this happened. I am not sure I could have done anything but I am sorry. I just want you to know, MY family and myself are available if you need anything. It would take me about 30 seconds to walk to your house. If you are the boys need something, just call. I live at 161.
2manydogs

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Dec 9, 2008
You're in my prayers
Rezq wrote:
<quoted text>
I live across the street and down a few houses from you. I am so sorry I was not there when this happened. I am not sure I could have done anything but I am sorry. I just want you to know, MY family and myself are available if you need anything. It would take me about 30 seconds to walk to your house. If you are the boys need something, just call. I live at 161.
Randys Wife

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2008
Randy has had to have a bed side procedure is how the doctors said it. The swelling from his brain has shut off the vein that takes the fluid from the brain that is suppose to be getten rid of it and that they needed to get the fluid off. the doctors made it clear that this did not change the outcome of what may come. continue to pray i thank everyone for everything and all your prayers
louisiana_woman

Clovis, NM

#11 Dec 9, 2008
Randys Wife wrote:
Randy has had to have a bed side procedure is how the doctors said it. The swelling from his brain has shut off the vein that takes the fluid from the brain that is suppose to be getten rid of it and that they needed to get the fluid off. the doctors made it clear that this did not change the outcome of what may come. continue to pray i thank everyone for everything and all your prayers
will be keeping ya in my prayers......you keep the faith......there is some great people on the 3rd floor.........they are like angel when you need them.......i hope they are still there for you.......you stand in the gap for your husband and remember it only takes the grain of a mustard seed of faith and you will see things happen.......God Bless

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 9, 2008
May prayers are with the family,friends and Mr. Jones himself. Stay Strong
Crystal Hutto

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 9, 2008
hey claire & laurie, im going directly to put you in a prayer request @ klove!!!!

im so sorry this happened , you guys are in our thoughts and prayers!!
Crystal Hutto

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 9, 2008
* and family*
keep_ur_faith

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 9, 2008
hi claire, this is Andriane Kristol's sister I want you to know we are all praying for all of you & prayer works. Keep your head up things will work out! If there is anything we can do just let us know. keep your head up, I am so sorry for you & the boys..
jrr

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#16 Dec 9, 2008
prayers go out to the family, just heard he passed away.
randys sister

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2008
randy has not passed away so please do not put stuff like that on here. this is to let the family and randy know they are loved and that you have them in your prayers. randy is strong and a fighter. I love you randy.
unknown

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Dec 9, 2008
Hope everything works out for the best!!
Just Wondering

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2008
Has anyone heard about Doyle Malmay, Jr, aka Poppa, missing since Dec. 2 from Zwolle, La.?
Jon Robertson

Wichita, KS

#20 Dec 10, 2008
I wound up in Fort Worth and just heard the news from Chad Williams. Claire, Lisha, and Richard, I am praying for all of you guys and of course for Randy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is jenay a woman or man 2 hr Friend 5
Jail break 4 hr watcher 11
Three Prisoners Escape DC, on the Run 9 hr old timer 5
I HATE natchitoches (Jun '11) 13 hr polabo 15
Can anyone name old honky tonk's in our area (Oct '07) Sat Richard Morningwood 78
Want a Job Offshore? (Jun '09) Aug 27 Shelby 54
Stines lumber (Oct '15) Aug 27 Customer 7

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages