Is it me or do jeffery lynn look bad ...

Is it me or do jeffery lynn look bad as hell

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

mr unknown

San Angelo, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2009
man he look like he is on that shit he need to stay in the house
clydell

San Angelo, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2009
You know dats right hurney child
mr unknown

San Angelo, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2009
my boy fell off the map badd
okay

Crosby, TX

#4 Nov 9, 2009
mr unknown wrote:
my boy fell off the map badd
i know it's sad what drugs do to a person with so much talent he could have went far
mr unknown

San Angelo, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2009
fa real an big unk just using the hell outta him with that music thang jeffery is te artist he is wack as hell an i aint hating either but be honest lynn the one make people wanna hear them songs anyway .all he doing is feeding him that shit an using him up to do write all the hooks and songs
Missy

Logansport, LA

#6 Nov 10, 2009
Yes indeed. I don't know Big Unk, but I do know that Jeffrey Lynn is very talented. I had high hopes for my boy. I really thought he would go far. Not that I'm giving up on him, but I know he's not fulfilling his potential. I know a lot of them guys are jus using my boy. I hope he open his eyes and go ahead and handle his business. You still the man Jeffrey Lynn.
Real Talk

Shreveport, LA

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Muthaf@#kas lookin from the outside in jeffrey lynn alright that ni#$a taking care the [email protected] that count he aint dead is he everybody go through hardtimes and for you people being concern with the next man
You aint sh#t
That man cool as ever you should just pray for that man to get his just do God dont like UGLY
Hello Kitty

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I love him and Cookie and the baby...sweet family. Everyone has struggles
i care

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Nov 25, 2012
he needs to go back to his xwife sandra they were good together yea everyone has troulbe but you learn to forgive and forget get rid of that piece of shit he calls a ------
nolies

Shreveport, LA

#10 Nov 25, 2012
natchitoches is a hell hole for people with talents first off he should leave that place, its nothing but slaves and misery, for someone that want something out of life they shouldnt be there only for education but modt of the white people getting it.
Leo

Shreveport, LA

#11 Nov 25, 2012
You sound soooo educated,yourself.numbnuts.
i agree

Shreveport, LA

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Leo wrote:
You sound soooo educated,yourself.numbnuts.
miss leo i bet i have more education then you dumb ass. its all ways the people from the smallest places that do the most talking dont knoe shit ant never been no where out the south i feel sorry for your small little world miss nobody..lol
MISSEZ

Bunkie, LA

#13 Nov 27, 2012
THIS IS 2 THOSE OF U WHO TALKIN DOWN ON JEFFREY LYNN: its amazing how u sit behind a computer n talk ish bout him & Unk using fake names...then wen u see em u be d*ck-riding..faggots. WILL DA BOLDEST MF SPEAK UR NAME???! lol. I thought not. SO. Especially u "MR. UNKNOWN". WHY R U UNKNOWN? Is it bcuz u look bad? Ugly? Got a face only ya mama can accept?? SO 4 DA D**N RECORD: If Lynn IS doin wat yall CLAIM he is, he aint doin no more than da rest. From wat I see, everybody n da club be on 'dat shit' like u call it. So wat! Aint none of yall paying his bills, nor feeding him..so u don't count. Nicca's deez days I tell ya. AINT NONE OF US PERFECT. HE STILL MY NICCA RIDE R DIE F.O.E.
That bitch

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Sep 22, 2013
I'm glad he left that bitch cookie. he needs to get his shit together and focus on his music and children. I'm behind him 100%.
top notch

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Jun 28, 2014
i care wrote:
he needs to go back to his xwife sandra they were good together yea everyone has troulbe but you learn to forgive and forget get rid of that piece of shit he calls a ------
call a what an FYI he was never married. An the girl u speaking of did alot for him keeping him out the streets an off drugs. He fell off when she left him...#speakonwhatuknow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nchs football 9 min Chief Supporter 24
Les Miles Fired 1 hr My opinion 6
petula lacour & dodo & worm 1 hr Facts 3
NCHS Football Wins 4 hr NCHS 1
Stines Employees 4 hr rumplestiltskin 4
Maid and cleaning services available 13 hr Piper 10
Three Prisoners Escape DC, on the Run 23 hr Shame 6

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance