gussie king got brenda bush and damet...

gussie king got brenda bush and dametria busted for drugs

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Krystal

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Messy a** gussie king mad because dametria f*ck***Her husband so now the ratchet hating
Regina

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Nov 2, 2012
They not married he still married to Tonya thats the wife. Gussie is just there cause of all them kids his heart is not with her its with the streets.Kenneth look to good to be with her old woman looking ass!
Gussie

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2012
News flash Bitches Tonya n Kenneth r not married anymore Kenneth n Gussie is its not like everybody don't no n Tonya got kids for him too so does that mean he love my kids more I don't think so 18 yrs n this thang we ain't going nowhere if u wanna no sum hit me up 7134746774 I keeps it real 150% ya heard mah
Iseedumbpeople

Haslet, TX

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Dumvass
personal friend

Powhatan, LA

#5 Nov 4, 2012
YOU GET THEM GUSSIE! YOUR BINGO FRIEND!
krystal

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Gussie bit** u didn't have nothing to say about my comment.Your day coming u going to get busted next time believe that on my momma you bitch and I'm going to fu.. your man then send the pictures to your dog ass hoe.
short dog

Haslet, TX

#8 Nov 5, 2012
I have one word KARMA Gussie!!!!
Gussie

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2012
personal friend wrote:
YOU GET THEM GUSSIE! YOUR BINGO FRIEND!
BINGO!!!!!!
Joy

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Demetris bald mouth ass been dealing drugs for ages and still look like poo! If she think the girl did that why she ain't confront her face to face instead of making a topix about it smgdh sad scary n ugly o n wtf is Kenneth fine at hard to fine lol
dumb girl
#14 Nov 8, 2012
what ever u got to say but why every body still bringing up demetrius name and that girl doesnt do drug so yall need to get that clear
dumb girl
#15 Nov 8, 2012
and all i know is this isnt nobody going to f..k with her and why they telling on her tell guisse to go and turn herself in to the police while she on the run so stop stealing out of walmart
noisy

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2012
How u no she wanted
dumb girl
#17 Nov 9, 2012
and yes she on the run and they sending there drugs though the mail so tell them to watch they backs and thats what it is
dumb
#18 Nov 10, 2012
guisse u and kenneth need to stop sending them drugs though the mail to natchitoches and u need to go and turn yourself in because u cant watch kenneth if he want f...k he going f,..k and come back to u so u no better than nobody and yall some mess azz people yall act like kids
noisy

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
I'll turn her n what she on the run for
Call me maybe

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Qho is Kenneth ?". Last nae just wondering. Thank
dumb
#21 Nov 11, 2012
her kid daddy and she on the run for stealing out walmart
KING GIRL

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Nov 11, 2012
YAL NEED TO KISS MY CUZN A** AD STOP WORRY ABOUT HER SHE ASKN NOBODY FA SH** U WACK A** TIRED A** HO**!
dumb
#23 Nov 12, 2012
well your cuz need to go and turn herself in and stop running and kiss my a..ok

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 12, 2012
This entire little group all seems stupid. I read these post for laughs. Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cordero STOP posting about Herbalife!!! 1 hr Scraps 8
Black out in Natchitoches 3 hr Hello 4
Faith Christian Academy (Jul '12) 4 hr Mister 15
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 20 hr hungry 84
Yancy spillman 23 hr Stupid 16
Lol Mon Bones 7
any update on Trini triggs Music (Apr '08) Mon tella 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages