First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tree fiddy

New Caney, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2008
the sms tigers r 11-0-1 and #6 in the state
they have a great team going. They have plenty of depth on their bench and have good pitcher led by Sr. Brooks McMinn, Jr. Adam Sullivan, and Soph.'s Kody Byles and Abe Ackel. They have a potent offense from top to bottom. The starters are Tyler Megason, Dylan Webb, Brooks McMinn, Michael Lott, Evan Kyzar, Chris Berry, Joe Khoury, Austin Alexander and John William Methvin. Also Matthew Dranguet, Scott Pierce and William Breland get lots of playing time as well.

The tigers kick off the stanley tourn tomorrow when they play stanley at 7:30 please come to support them
play

New Caney, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2008
yea i heard that st mary's is loaded with talent and they are a very young team... they have a lot to look forward to in the future
Ball Mom

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Mar 13, 2008
play wrote:
yea i heard that st mary's is loaded with talent and they are a very young team... they have a lot to look forward to in the future
Thanks for the positive comment!
Tiger supporter

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Mar 13, 2008
Ball Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the positive comment!
I can't believe how good the young SMH coaching staff is and what they get out of their players. Jeramie Hale is a second year head coach and been with the program five years. He is aggressive, works them hard and is a great in game coach. Big B Stamey is young, but give him alot of the success of instructing the young pitchers on mechanics and the mental aspect of the game. I realize they are young and don't have the experience that most of the local and regional coaches have, but they seem to be holding it together. Both of those young men are good role models and it looks like they treat the boys with respect and I can tell it goes both ways. I have also seen Mark Massia out there helping which is great that former ball players from the community what to be apart of molding the future players. That may be the best thing about the program, they are winning with class and acting like they have been there before. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.
Ball Mom

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Again, thanks for the positive comments about the baseball team and SMH. We are just trying to keep our kids in a safe environment and support them all the way!!!
SMH

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Mar 13, 2008
Ball Mom wrote:
Again, thanks for the positive comments about the baseball team and SMH. We are just trying to keep our kids in a safe environment and support them all the way!!!
Yes we are, and I feel safe every morning when I take my kids to school!!!!!!!! The kids even watch out for each other!!!!!!
TigerTime

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Mar 14, 2008
Tigers stay undefeated taking two wins in the Stanley Tourney. They play twice Saturday.
Sparky

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Mar 15, 2008
Gooooo Tigers!!!!!!
TigerTime

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Mar 16, 2008
Tigers just keep on winning. Get four wins and the championship of the Stanley Tournament beating Oak Hill then Zwolle.
TIGERFAN

Dillon, SC

#10 Mar 17, 2008
Tigers win first district game against
Block in 5 innings. 11-0! Go Tigers!
smsmom

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Mar 18, 2008
St Marys will host the Montgomery Tigers at their field tommorrow at 3:30.
Be there to support them.
Go Tigers
TIGERFAN

AOL

#12 Mar 19, 2008
Another win for the Tigers.
Run rule against Montgomery,
15-0 in 3 innings! They are now
17-0-1.
TIGERFAN

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2008
Tigers win again! 23-0 over
Northwood today. They are now
18-0-1. 3-0 in district.
CAPPY

United States

#14 Mar 29, 2008
Been waiting on the score from today's game - where are you TIGERFAN? How did it go?
bASEBALL jONES

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Mar 30, 2008
Lost to Catholic Pt. Coupee 10-1.
CAPPY

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Mar 30, 2008
That's too bad -- they were on a roll there! Pt. Coupee pretty good?
bASEBALL jONES

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Mar 30, 2008
Real solid, great starting pitcher, they hit our lefty well.
TIGER FAN

New Caney, TX

#18 Apr 2, 2008
Won 3-1 against Lasalle last night
CAPPY

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2008
How about today's game, Tiger Fan? Score? Did they play Block??
Tiger Fan 2

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Apr 4, 2008
Yes - SMH won. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carey Hamblin 5 hr Someone 19
Is it true Jennifer Maxie set up the McDonald’s... 13 hr Red 3
We do not need our roads fixed in natchitoches ... Wed Mr henderson 1
Does Snake Away Work? (May '09) Wed Joab 78
cheap welding for small projects Tue Chung Nguyen SR 8
Russ Guilliams Tue Wite 11
Leaders of the gospel should not be at an Xscap... Dec 12 Xscape 7

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance