who ever waylons hustling now beware:...

who ever waylons hustling now beware: rehab or prison is where hell b

Created by warning waylon powel on Oct 2, 2011

3 votes

Click on an option to vote

11 yrs of hell and now ???????????? he runs off

he needs to grow up and quit being a bum

has stolen tracters lawn mower race go cart etc fr

Yeah Okay

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2011
Waylon who?
Jay

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 2, 2011
Waylon who?
haha

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Oct 2, 2011
waylon powell?7
warning waylon powelL

Sulphur, LA

#4 Oct 2, 2011
WAYLON POWELLS MISTAKEN MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS AND DOESNT REALIZE OBVIOUSLY THAT HES NOT GETTING AWAY WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE I'VE LOST TOO MUCH AND HES CAME BACK FOR MORE TOO MANY TIMES...1ST HE WAS A PANTY-SNIFFING LIFETIME SPECIAL THEN PUT ME THRU HELL(HE KNOWS HOW) NOW THAT HES BURNT SO MANY BRIDGES HERE THAT HE CANT GET AWAY WITH HIS BS HE RUNS OFF AFTER WRECKING MY NEW CAR. THEN CALLS MY MOTHER TO WIRE HIM MONEY FOR HIS BROKE TRUCK WHICH GAVE HIM A 2 DAY FIX AND PAID HIS PHONE BILL....THEN HE LEAVES AGAIN...WELL all i have to say is karma and kara will be seeing to you learning why you shouldnt have kept on coming back you dont get to walk away this time you foolish punk time for you to see we arent that type of family you know what you've done to my dad and im happy as soon as you realize how fkd you are fixing to be but hey it could be worse''''out of sight out of mind''''you know the rest time to quit using people and get a job and pay your way......oh and dmv of winn/vernon/and westlake have sent issued the 30 days up bench warrants...and no insurance flagged your cdls....guess you can go get it fixed on your families tab this time good luck till then...you get to move back home....with no job no money and nobody left to con....lololol 10fold oh and dad wants the info on which pawn shop you put my tv in...thats so sad.
warning waylon powelL

Sulphur, LA

#5 Oct 2, 2011
thankyou shane littons lady for the lovely pictures you sent and im sure waylons proud to have a girl who cheats and covers his ass i hope you aren't too attached cuz hes fixing to be away for a while but i give you an A for effort.......so does your husband know Waylon or did yall meet through somebody else he sais scotty saddler but you say whos that i say who cares----i will have my life. and he will be without,,,, oh by the way let him know our house burnt down well half anyways ....God must be telling me something or its just fate.
warning waylon powelL

Sulphur, LA

#6 Oct 2, 2011
warning waylon powelL wrote:
thankyou shane littons lady for the lovely pictures you sent and im sure waylons proud to have a girl who cheats and covers his ass i hope you aren't too attached cuz hes fixing to be away for a while but i give you an A for effort.......so does your husband know Waylon or did yall meet through somebody else he sais scotty saddler but you say whos that i say who cares----i will have my life. and he will be without,,,, oh by the way let him know our house burnt down well half anyways ....God must be telling me something or its just fate.
is her name nicole?
Waylon powell different

Dickinson, TX

#7 Apr 16, 2016
warning waylon powelL wrote:
<quoted text>
is her name nicole?
Hahahha my name is waylon powell also but this is not me i live in hoiston tx .lolollollll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any gay-friendly frats at nsu? 30 min Goat Roper 48
who got shot (Sep '15) 9 hr Oliver 43
Tell the truth jazz 9 hr Anonymous 5
Best dentist office 11 hr JLM 13
App wall 16 hr Why 1
Anderson produce (Apr '15) Mon knowledge 8
Fairview Alpha whor** Mon Campti Stud 17

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance