Green of course don't kno Otha dude
client

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Green eyes hands down
Connie

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Davis is the only one my husband let cut his hair, everyone else messed up his line up. He does a wonderful job.
truelive

Lampasas, TX

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Of course Green Eyes wit his sexy self
Just saying

Longview, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Green eyes can cut but he don't have anything on Phil. He's always coming in late. Always canceling appointments. Last he can't cut and talk at the same time. If he ever get business minded he would be a contender. Until then Phil is what's up. Dependable
G code

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Green eyes can cut but he don't have anything on Phil. He's always coming in late. Always canceling appointments. Last he can't cut and talk at the same time. If he ever get business minded he would be a contender. Until then Phil is what's up. Dependable
U probably gne be one of the main people tryna get a cut wen Phil burns the Fu*k out early on yo stupid A$$! I think them boys got a 2 man army new skool and old skool! And u probably one of the ones wanted to drop yo bad a$$ kids off on the man and stay gne all day while he gotta put up wit them! Man i salute u brothers keep on grindin...cuz people like this one in particular prob aint even got a job! And i been knowin green eyes thru his ups and downs he never gave up! Thats my boy an that sh*t got me hot for the simple fact that green even feed them kids mamm! His kids and Phil's outta his pocket buys pizzas an give away free cuts sumtime to right his wrong! But people like u gne f**k it up fo everybody else cuz u wanna hop on here an try an exposť this man when the topic simply ask who cut better which is still dumb as fu*k u wanna get all personal! Hatin AZZ! Keep smashin green eyes and Phil yall both some hard hittaz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sneaky Two Faced Side Bitch (Aug '16) 3 hr Sauceythot 16
How can I get foodstamps while living with my f... (Jul '10) 5 hr Adb 264
Posey is full of it 8 hr NoraE 2
Q that work at hair Jordan aka j 30 shop 22 hr Lol 10
Calvin Braxton corruption Mon loneshipman 6
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) Mon Schnauzersrock 113
Strip clubs near Natchitoches (Feb '12) Mon Response 28

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance