Why do Fat White girls date Blacks......

Why do Fat White girls date Blacks... Is this a self-esteem problem?

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WayneMc

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2009
I think it's a money thing

Since: Jan 09

Natchitoches

#2 Aug 11, 2009
I think it's because black guys like fat white girls....
It is what it is

Texarkana, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Because most white men dont want no fat woman, sometimes they marry skinny ones and then they blow up on em, then they get rid of them and thats all that will have them...

“Gotta be there on St Claire!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Fat girls need lovin too...
funny

Shreveport, LA

#5 Aug 11, 2009
because no one wants a fat white girl not evan a black man, they just use them
kesha

Plainview, TX

#6 Aug 11, 2009
thats just not nice
shameeka

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2009
not nice
stupid people

Atlanta, LA

#8 Aug 12, 2009
I cannot believe someone made this a forum on here. Everyone needs love, what does it matter what size they are? Sounds like someone got their man took and is bitter. This forum just shows how incredibly ignorant some people are. Most white men want a little skinny stick with no butt or boobs, and most black men likes a woman with curves. I can't say I blame them, all those bones can't feel good while having sex.
Large Marge

Spring, TX

#9 Aug 12, 2009
stupid people wrote:
I cannot believe someone made this a forum on here. Everyone needs love, what does it matter what size they are? Sounds like someone got their man took and is bitter. This forum just shows how incredibly ignorant some people are. Most white men want a little skinny stick with no butt or boobs, and most black men likes a woman with curves. I can't say I blame them, all those bones can't feel good while having sex.
Fat people suck
Andy

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2009
I think you are all crazy to even be discussing this. It's really no one's business who people love and for waht reason. GET A LIFE!

“Git some!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Aug 12, 2009
Andy wrote:
I think you are all crazy to even be discussing this. It's really no one's business who people love and for waht reason. GET A LIFE!
What about rump wranglers? People seem to have a problem with letting them have their pride parade...
LamePolice

Beaumont, TX

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Hey I know! who gives a sh%t!!!!
sistasue1

Muskogee, OK

#13 Aug 15, 2009
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat people suck
lmfao
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Aug 15, 2009
stupid people wrote:
What's even funnier is to see how mad the idiots get that reply!!LOL
Who Dat

Saline, LA

#15 Aug 15, 2009
Black boys don't care about how fat the girl is as long as she has a functional pu##8.
Nimrod

Atlanta, GA

#16 Aug 15, 2009
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat people suck
Vacuum cleaners suck!
stupid people

Atlanta, LA

#17 Aug 15, 2009
Psyco wrote:
<quoted text>What's even funnier is to see how mad the idiots get that reply!!LOL
Learn how to spell. Psycho not Psyco. Who's the idiot now? lol
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Aug 15, 2009
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to spell. Psycho not Psyco. Who's the idiot now? lol
Incredible! A shining example of a self-deluded quasi-intellectual with a cranial anal displacement complex. I salute you, sir, as being one of the better retorts I have received. I particularly liked the use ignorance throughout your reply. It only went to show that you are trying to prove, in a vain attempt, that your knowledge and command of the subject is more than mine, thereby falsely elevating yourself into a pseudo-generated perception of superiority. It failed from the first phrase.
People
Saying
Your
Crazy
Overcomer

"Psyco"

It's my Persona and I spell it the way I want to Nimorod!
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Aug 15, 2009
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to spell. Psycho not Psyco. Who's the idiot now? lol
Well stupid people.
stupid people

Atlanta, LA

#20 Aug 16, 2009
Psyco wrote:
<quoted text>Incredible! A shining example of a self-deluded quasi-intellectual with a cranial anal displacement complex. I salute you, sir, as being one of the better retorts I have received. I particularly liked the use ignorance throughout your reply. It only went to show that you are trying to prove, in a vain attempt, that your knowledge and command of the subject is more than mine, thereby falsely elevating yourself into a pseudo-generated perception of superiority. It failed from the first phrase.
People
Saying
Your
Crazy
Overcomer
"Psyco"
It's my Persona and I spell it the way I want to Nimorod!
Well, you really made good use of the thesarus and dictionary on that one didn't you. What kind of person has a persona anyway? Touchy, touchy aren't we...
Nimorod? Couldn't look that one up in your dictionary to see if was spelled right huh? Tsk Tsk...it is quite amusing that I got under your skin so easily and with so few words at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Bedgood 2 hr Chase nobles 1
Bone back in jail!! CTFU 4 hr Natale 2
Thank You For Bushogging Memory Lawn Cemetery (Aug '09) 4 hr Kathy Roberts Joh... 35
White Hummer, License plate LA # RQN920 (May '08) 4 hr A-B-C 58
Natchitoches Journal 4 hr Big Head Gordy 1
NPH walk-in clinic 6 hr Protect yourself 7
How do I keep my kid from being gay? (Aug '09) 6 hr Truth 85

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages