Miniature Schnauzers are the worst do...
Drop Kicks Suck

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Nov 3, 2009
Agree with the dude from Inglewood. These dogs are useless and should be eliminated. Although they maybe good for hamburgers or filets.
B_fricking_S

Seaside, CA

#23 Nov 3, 2009
I have a neighbor who I hope reads this. They have three dogs, and I can't even go out my back door to my car, or for anything without her little weenee dog yapping it's butt off at me. I THINK ALL DOGS SHOULD BE ERADICATED. I mean don't the local chinese restaurants need something for their stir-frys?
Schnauzer Hatred

Gallipolis, OH

#24 Feb 9, 2010
Schnauzers, hands down, are the dumbest dogs ever bred. I love animals, but I DESPISE an untrained schnauzer. A relative of mine has two of these retarded dogs and they have never been made to mind. The yipping.. MY GOD THE YIPPING.. you walk into her house and those mutts going off are enough to send me into a migraine. Then I am expected to PRAISE THEM AND GIVE THEM TREATS. All for barking and yipping incessantly. I would love to punt one across the living room, but because they belong to a relative I don't touch them. Then as we sit there trying to have a conversation, the one barks CONSTANTLY because she is not being petted. She asked me to watch them one time and I had to refuse because I honestly don't think I could watch them for a couple of days without KICKING THE BEJESUS out of them. I hate them that bad. Why couldn't she have gotten normal dogs? Or better yet, a CAT? ARGGGH.. Schnauzers should be eliminated. If I ever get elected to office, they will be BANNED in whatever area I am in.
Schnauzer Hatred

Gallipolis, OH

#25 Feb 9, 2010
spellcheck jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Schnazers
downside
they
one
a
lot
HAHA someone named "spellcheck jr" can't even spellcheck correctly. They are SCHNAUZERS.
Jim

Orchard Park, NY

#27 Feb 16, 2010
Tired of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, you good for nothing blabbering idiot.
That's right!!!!! This is a hater that's all!!! Must know someone w/one & jealous because they can't afford one.
SCHNAUZER LOVER

Fort Ogden, FL

#28 Sep 17, 2010
ANYONE WHO TRASH TALK SCHANUZERS SHOULD BE SHOT - THE HUMAN RACE SHOULD NOT SPEAK OF PUTTING DOGS DOWN CUZ THEY BARK - THAT IS PART OF THIS BREDD - IF THEY TRAINED PROPERLY - THEY DONT BARK UNLESS TO WARN YOU OF DANGER - OR IN UR CASE BAD PEOPLE

“Somewhere in the Cosmos...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#29 Sep 18, 2010
I have a friend out in Oak Grove whose neighbor has 4 schnauzers. They have this shrieking bark that will peel paint. My friend can't even go outside and enjoy her OWN yard because these little dogs go so nuts when she does. The owners of these dogs also get bent out of shape when other neighbors walk their leashed pups past their house and the little yappers go off. My friend is praying that the privacy fence they are installing will keep the little yappers on the side AWAY from her.
Schnauzer lover

Dillon, SC

#30 Sep 22, 2010
I have two in my home and they can be trained not to bark and yelp. They are allergy free, do not shed, and are very loyal to our family. Yes, they do let me know if someone drives up outside, but calm down when they are told. My schnauzers are awesome and I feel sorry for anyone who is missing out on what wonderful companions they make with proper training!
Disgusted

Haughton, LA

#31 Sep 22, 2010
Whoever started this topic is stupid! I have some hounds behind my house that bark all night long. I live with it. Dogs bark. I don't worry about it, because it keeps the burglers away.
Response

Spring, TX

#32 Sep 22, 2010
Oh, this topic is about dogs? I thought we were talking about German houseboys.
SOmeone

Bellevue, NE

#33 Sep 17, 2011
I just despise them, those yapping one man dogs!
Dropkick Whisperer

San Gabriel, CA

#34 Mar 11, 2012
I agree with Real Dogs. Schnauzer are absolute crap dogs. Complete yappy dropkicks that should be eliminated. I generally recommend a 9-iron for shutting them up...permanently.
tell em

United States

#35 Apr 8, 2012
Real Dogs wrote:
They are the most yappy lousy little dogs. They are total dropkicks and should be put to sleep or fed to pythons.
word.
tell em

United States

#36 Apr 8, 2012
Schnauzer lover wrote:
I have two in my home and they can be trained not to bark and yelp. They are allergy free, do not shed, and are very loyal to our family. Yes, they do let me know if someone drives up outside, but calm down when they are told. My schnauzers are awesome and I feel sorry for anyone who is missing out on what wonderful companions they make with proper training!
they are not allergy free. dont feel sry that ppl dnt want ugly little scruffy dogs with that nasty beard even wen properly groomed they look gross. i guess to each its own..
tell em

United States

#37 Apr 8, 2012
SCHNAUZER LOVER wrote:
ANYONE WHO TRASH TALK SCHANUZERS SHOULD BE SHOT - THE HUMAN RACE SHOULD NOT SPEAK OF PUTTING DOGS DOWN CUZ THEY BARK - THAT IS PART OF THIS BREDD - IF THEY TRAINED PROPERLY - THEY DONT BARK UNLESS TO WARN YOU OF DANGER - OR IN UR CASE BAD PEOPLE
u sound like a pyscho! ya its good to have this type of dog to warn u from ppl like urself. u nutjob!

Lake Charles, LA

#38 Apr 10, 2012
Schnauzer lover wrote:
Please explain how it is possible for a dog to not shed. They have the same fur they were born with even when they are 5 or 6 years old?
Seriously

Bossier City, LA

#39 Apr 11, 2012
They are a phenomenal breed and house train wonderfully.
Honky-Tonk

Hamilton, New Zealand

#40 Jul 12, 2012
I have a schnauzer and he is the dumbest dumbfuck in the world. he wont even shake. Hes lazy, hes scared of fucking balls for gods sake, but i love him. hes incredibly loyal, bit of a blouse and wont hurt anybody unless they get up in his face way too much, and he can do "dead dog" and "beg." I think hes just gotten a bit old. But my conclusion is that if you buy schnauzers, in my opinion, youre buying htem for their personality, not their agility. This is just my experience with them.
Schnauzer killer

Ireland

#41 Jul 23, 2012
Dropkick Whisperer wrote:
I agree with Real Dogs. Schnauzer are absolute crap dogs. Complete yappy dropkicks that should be eliminated. I generally recommend a 9-iron for shutting them up...permanently.
Word is bond.
SCHNAUZERS ARE USELESS

Ireland

#42 Jul 23, 2012
From reading the comnents here its pretty clear that the people who think this breed of dog is so great are the people who have babied the dogs and grown too attached to see that this breed has little if any good qualities.

Im a dog lover/trainer and currently have a Rottweiler, a pit bull, a shih tzu and a lovely little black westie all well trained, obedient and loyal.but my god do I hate these things, the original breeders should have been shot. Sure its a good dog for compaionship like all dogs and is intelligent but does not like to be trained or take orders.
Westies are yappy dogs but mine took to training well and all the others too and none will bark unless there is a knock on the door which I want them to do but stop once I allow that person in the house, but schnauzers never stop which is why I had to get rid of mine. As much as I hate to say it im glad as its a terrible breed, they also become extreemly jealous of children getting attention and i seen mine snap at my nephew for picking up a ball, that was it for me so I brought it to the dog pound and walked away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really real 6 hr Really Real 3
Don't shop at affordable home furnishings 13 hr Crooks 4
Hamilton bynog 13 hr Rufus 6
Russell Rachal 13 hr Rufus 3
Darius McCray 17 hr Win parish 124
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 17 hr Wattever98 918
Cheating husband 23 hr Curiosity 9

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance