Need custom software for your business?

Posted in the Natchez Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2011

Since: Sep 11

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 29, 2011
I've been developing small and large scale .net applications for local businesses and government entities for 8+ years. This year I've taken on more side projects than usual and have really enjoyed the extra work. I've written programs that manage nearly all areas of business and interact with many different hardware devices (cameras, scanners, and magnetic and bar code readers to name a few). Recent projects have included applications that manage purchase orders, employees, customers, patients, and credit card processing.

Typically most side projects I've done take 2-3 weeks for completion - one week for development, one week for deployment and testing. For small-medium sized applications I don't charge anything until product has been in use for at least one week and the requester signs off that everything operates as requested.

When I'm hired to do a project I include the following:
1. Reports (I use Microsoft Reporting Services). These can easily be exported to word, pdf, and other formats.
2. For the life of the program any software bugs are fixed for free.
3. For applications that require a database (I use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express because it's powerful and free) I also include a windows service that automatically backs up your database. You can set the frequency and location of the backups in the software I've written for you.

If your business could use a custom built software program to be more efficient, productive, and reduce printing costs please contact me at CrossCountryProductions@gmail. com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Charges filed in Franklin County shooting (Sep '13) Jul '14 deadmansdaughter 2
Looking for a place to live in the Natchez area Jul '14 Janeen 1
luke? (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello. 5
Our Opinion: Regional transit talks might provi... Apr '14 Fair 3
What really happened to Summer Moffitt Slater? (May '13) Mar '14 Love summer 30
New Adams County Arrests Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
•••
•••
Natchez Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••