Police: Natchez man arrested for aggravated rape of 12-year-old

Sep 17, 2012 Full story: The Town Talk 141

Natchitoches police have arrested a Natchez man, accusing him of the aggravated rape of a 12-year-old, according to a release.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
4real

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Someone needs to tell that mother to have her/him checked cause that boy burning!!!! Really please someone get her the message ASAP
FYI

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
4real wrote:
Someone needs to tell that mother to have her/him checked cause that boy burning!!!! Really please someone get her the message ASAP
when something like this happens, there are certain test that are done. I'm praying for the family it's a terrible thing that a child has been stripped of their innocence. What has this world become!!!!
that is nasty

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Lamont Dorsey, 19, of 244 La. Highway 119 in Natchez, La., was arrested and was charged with one count of aggravated rape and one count of computer-aided solicitation of a minor.

Seriously, how sic is it to rape a child?
smh

Alexandria, LA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
scoop wanna be a gangsta so bad but he raping 12 year old girls.
4real

Euless, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2012
smh wrote:
scoop wanna be a gangsta so bad but he raping 12 year old girls.
now he'll b the one bent ova!! D@mn shame
Crazy

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Diz shit crazy thats my cuzn son.............. dam
love

Addison, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Snoop real name is Rodrickes something like that I went to school with em
DUH

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Sep 19, 2012
love wrote:
Snoop real name is Rodrickes something like that I went to school with em
they talking about SCOOP not SNOOP
cushino

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2012
i don't no y you got to be puttin hiz business out there like that

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2012
cushino wrote:
dude raped a 12 yr old and his name is in the article above the comments.....he put himself out when he raped the 12 yr. old
BLACKK

Mechanicsburg, PA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
when something like this happens, there are certain test that are done. I'm praying for the family it's a terrible thing that a child has been stripped of their innocence. What has this world become!!!!
Thanks!
BLACKK

Mechanicsburg, PA

#12 Sep 19, 2012
4real wrote:
U can feel free!
really??!!?!?!

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
cushino wrote:
he put his own business out there when he raped that baby and was soliciting on the Internet. I mean really did you not read the article FIRST.
anonymous

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Sep 19, 2012
First of all he didn't rape that girl! I know exactly who it was and what happened ! So there for if you don't know my boy get the fugg off him.. ok he did her she wanted to ... let the truth be told I know a lot of other girls too .... it was his choice but ussy is ussy she wonted it she got it
Iseedumbpeople

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
First of all he didn't rape that girl! I know exactly who it was and what happened ! So there for if you don't know my boy get the fugg off him.. ok he did her she wanted to ... let the truth be told I know a lot of other girls too .... it was his choice but ussy is ussy she wonted it she got it
The girl was 12 you trash.She didn't know what IT was.And if at his age he can't control his animal urge any more than that he needs to get life.He will be put with others that do know what IT is and will learn what IT means when they say HE wanted it.It will be a great day when they make him a punk in jail.
Iseedumbpeople

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Just saw his pic ooooooooo he looks sweet already,they gonna love that little boy in the big house.That little smile and that little blonde streak in his hair.ummmm ummmmmm they gonna break that stuff down.lolololol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
That is about the most ignorant,trashy comment I've ever read on here.
Iseedumbpeople

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Fr Time wrote:
<quoted text>That is about the most ignorant,trashy comment I've ever read on here.
I agree!
I wonder if they wereto check his computer how many little girls or boys he's been talking too?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Iseedumbpeople wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
I wonder if they wereto check his computer how many little girls or boys he's been talking too?
To say a 12 year old child 'asked for it',even in this day in time. Unthinkable.
Creole Cutie

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Fr Time wrote:
<quoted text>To say a 12 year old child 'asked for it',even in this day in time. Unthinkable.
It is unthinkable. He looks like he's capable of finding a girl own age. Wtf is wrong wrong with some people. He wants to act like a hoe and now he's going to pay for it. He'll have all the sex he can get in Jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's this guy name Jock!!! 8 min Love 10
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 min Living Wage 3,338
food 1 hr food 1
Residents fear Ebola as African ship carrying s... 3 hr Thanks Obama 3
stealing out of walmart 3 hr MIND 5
School Board Candidate 5 hr Sick of It 4
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 5 hr Tree Top Lover 859
•••
•••
•••

Natchez Jobs

•••
•••
•••