Natchitoches Central girls are turn...

Natchitoches Central girls are turning up pregnant! Where are the Parents!

Posted in the Natchez Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 May 4, 2011
I mean I understand the concept of why! But come on where are the parents? This is terrible! I don't think I have ever seen so many girls pregnant or have had kids from one school! Parents need to take a more active roll in thier kid's life! Or it should be a state law that once a young lady starts her period she is given the depo shot (spelling prob wrong sorry) every 5 years. That would nip all this welfare crap in the butt real quick with the youngens! Because its apparent that the parents are NOT involved!
confused

Marthaville, LA

#2 May 4, 2011
Concerned wrote:
I mean I understand the concept of why! But come on where are the parents? This is terrible! I don't think I have ever seen so many girls pregnant or have had kids from one school! Parents need to take a more active roll in thier kid's life! Or it should be a state law that once a young lady starts her period she is given the depo shot (spelling prob wrong sorry) every 5 years. That would nip all this welfare crap in the butt real quick with the youngens! Because its apparent that the parents are NOT involved!
I almost agree with the depo shot. Although I know that would be against their civil rights. BUT... Girls a baby is not the same as a puppy. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world!(It you do it correctly) And that's your job once you become pregnant. NOT grandmaws or Auntie or the state. You are responsible for feeding, and providing for that child! If you can't support yourself before you have a child what makes you think you can after you have one? Graduate, get a job, support yourself and then make the decision if you want a child. They are your responsibly not the tax payers!

PARENTS EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT BIRTHCONTROL! THAT'S YOUR JOB!
agree

Bossier City, LA

#3 May 4, 2011
I very much agree. Most of these parents do not care what their children do. And I am getting TRIED of paying for these girls getting PG and the stupid boys who just have to have sex to prove something and too damn sorry to take CARE of their responsible. There is NO sense in this. I am getting tried of getting up in the morning coming to work so that I can pay for medical bills for the girls and babies, food (food stamps and WIC), and the social security insurance (SSI) so they can sit on their ass, some do drugs, and party all the time so that the grandma and auntie's can take care of them. There are NO MORE morals anymore. And if someone tells you to just quit and get on welfare, they are to stupid to realise if I don't work they don't get pay. I cannot take responsible of something that happen 100, 150. 200 years ago. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! IF the government would get off their asses and start drug testing these people and cut off the earn income tax the USA would have plenty of money.
Parent

Natchitoches, LA

#4 May 4, 2011
@ Concerned you talk about the parents not being involved but that's not enirely true. I am raising a teenager right now I work 8-5 somedays till 6. You can't get daycare if the child is over 13 the government has cut so many programs at the schools and community programs that it's pitiful. So most times the parents that work are only left with the option of leaving their teen at home unsupervised!! I get up everyday as well to go to work. It pisses me off as well that the parents that do receive public assistance sit on their butts all day while I take care of them and their children and their childrens children.
confused

Marthaville, LA

#5 May 4, 2011
Parent wrote:
@ Concerned you talk about the parents not being involved but that's not enirely true. I am raising a teenager right now I work 8-5 somedays till 6. You can't get daycare if the child is over 13 the government has cut so many programs at the schools and community programs that it's pitiful. So most times the parents that work are only left with the option of leaving their teen at home unsupervised!! I get up everyday as well to go to work. It pisses me off as well that the parents that do receive public assistance sit on their butts all day while I take care of them and their children and their childrens children.
I am a parent of teenagers too and face many of the same problems you have expressed concerns over. I am not handing out advise but simply offering what I do for my kids. NO ONE is allowed in my house and they are not allowed to leave until I get home unless it is pre-arranged and they are with another parent. Also, get them involved in anything and everything at school! It takes up their spare time!.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#6 May 5, 2011
Their parents at home taking care of the other 7
Truth

Arlington, TX

#7 May 5, 2011
Don't worry, these girls will be on welfare soon with their illigitimate babies. Then our tax dollars, not their parents, will be taking care of them.
Legit

Natchitoches, LA

#8 May 5, 2011
Truth wrote:
Don't worry, these girls will be on welfare soon with their illigitimate babies. Then our tax dollars, not their parents, will be taking care of them.
Do you play the part of the grumpy old fart all the time? You sound like you’re eat-up with bitterness and hatred. I’ll bet you’re a real joy to be around.
agree

Shreveport, LA

#9 May 5, 2011
Truth wrote:
I will be your friend, beacuse you are so right.
Wondering

United States

#10 May 5, 2011
Some mamas are lettinf there kids get pregnant just so they can get the free $. It's a damn shame. My daughter is 17 and I wish she would think about getting pregnant. Psh. But if she did she would take care of it herself and with no gov assistance. I know one girl is in rotc pg what kind of example does that set? She shouldve been kicked out.
YoureCrazy

Natchitoches, LA

#11 May 5, 2011
Well, It's Pretty Sad that 90% of schools in America right now are Blacks. They Breed Like Roaches and spit out a ton of kids just to get the welfair and forget about the kids. This is what they learn so they do it too.

Why do you think America has always been so great and we are just now starting to go bankrupt and have truble?? Because of blacks. call me racist all you want to but blacks and the mexicans are our down fall. This once great country is ruined by it.
Response Jr

Natchitoches, LA

#12 May 5, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Or it should be a state law that once a young lady starts her period she is given the depo shot (spelling prob wrong sorry) every 5 years. That would nip all this welfare crap in the butt real quick with the youngens! Because its apparent that the parents are NOT involved!
Instead of draconian government interference in private lives how about comprehensive sex education in grade 6? It seems to work in reducing teen pregnancy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
haters-everywher e

Rayville, LA

#13 May 5, 2011
@YoureCrazy obviously your white im quessn cuz yuh havent said dhat...but im a student at natchitoches Central and for your information there mostly white people that are preqnant i mean blacks and mexicans aint the only ones dhat can have babies ALL females can including whites but if yuh hvent noticed our president is doing sumthn for us now ddnt see it whn the white president george bush wuz ther but he did sumthn and dhat wuz make us go in debt so therefore yuh should at least luk at yourself before yuh tlk about the color of skin...
go getter

Natchitoches, LA

#14 May 5, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost agree with the depo shot. Although I know that would be against their civil rights. BUT... Girls a baby is not the same as a puppy. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world!(It you do it correctly) And that's your job once you become pregnant. NOT grandmaws or Auntie or the state. You are responsible for feeding, and providing for that child! If you can't support yourself before you have a child what makes you think you can after you have one? Graduate, get a job, support yourself and then make the decision if you want a child. They are your responsibly not the tax payers!
PARENTS EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT BIRTHCONTROL! THAT'S YOUR JOB!
how can some parent educate their kids about birthcontrol when they dont even use it
name

Natchitoches, LA

#15 May 6, 2011
haters-everywhere wrote:
@YoureCrazy obviously your white im quessn cuz yuh havent said dhat...but im a student at natchitoches Central and for your information there mostly white people that are preqnant i mean blacks and mexicans aint the only ones dhat can have babies ALL females can including whites but if yuh hvent noticed our president is doing sumthn for us now ddnt see it whn the white president george bush wuz ther but he did sumthn and dhat wuz make us go in debt so therefore yuh should at least luk at yourself before yuh tlk about the color of skin...
You didn't see welfare, projects, and food stamps while Bush was President OR notice that Obama has already raised the national debt by more than 2 trillion dollars? Well I guess you were out getting high and not paying attention because you dang sure didn't miss it studying for that spelling test.

Since: Feb 10

Toledo, OH

#16 May 6, 2011
haters-everywhere wrote:
Apparently they dont teach language arts at natchitoches central anymore
Wondering

United States

#17 May 6, 2011
Wapoi they do teach language arts at central cause my daughter has one of the best english teachers there. But on the other hand if some students are to dumb to learn then that's their loss. I will have to agree with you though cause it's obvious that haters everywhere hasn't been paying attention.
enslaved negro mind

Memphis, TN

#18 May 6, 2011
http://www.whosaidwhy.com/

Black people breed like puppies. I think they should be treated as such and chained in the backyard.
LaQuisha

Natchitoches, LA

#19 May 6, 2011
enslaved negro mind wrote:
Black people breed like puppies.
Puppies don’t breed Einstein, and your mind is certainly enslaved.
Excalibur

Natchitoches, LA

#20 May 6, 2011
haters-everywhere wrote:
I cannot get through your post due to your horrible spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My babydaddy 44 min Bigbaby901 2
any update on Trini triggs Music (Apr '08) 1 hr wondring 64
All black people sell drugs and commit crimes 1 hr The Truth 5
Axsom family begging 2 hr wondring 2
Black people are complainers about everything 2 hr The Truth 13
Black out in Natchitoches 2 hr The Truth 43
Roxanne Smith olde Brutha 2 hr Tickled 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchez Mortgages