Is this school great or what?
EARL

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2010
LOL NATALIA
Good

Spring, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Good school. Good Teachers...... ASK TEA or research!
Just Me

Natalia, TX

#4 Feb 25, 2010
Your school is as great as you make it. If everyone, from students, staff, faculty, administration, and board members would stop complaining, spreading gossip, being hateful, and talking about people, then maybe their school would be great.
Just Me

Natalia, TX

#5 Feb 25, 2010
Everyone needs to concentrate and focus on what school is for...the students!
Seriously

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Feb 25, 2010
I agree with "Good," the school itself is great! We are blessed with some awesome teachers and staff... However some of the teachers and the elem and high school administration are just there for the money... But for the most part we r great!
Agree

Spring, TX

#7 Feb 25, 2010
Starts at the top..... If you find a school in the U.S. where adults or students never gossip let me know please. Of if you find a town that never does let me know.
Gossip

Spring, TX

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Find a school or town that doesn't gossip in the US. Won't happen. Let's not judge people. Elem. Principal and VP{ have their staffs support. So does Jr. High Principal. HS Prin...IDK about him.. My kids are in Elem and Jr. High and I like their campuses
Well

Sulphur Springs, TX

#9 Mar 9, 2010
Agree wrote:
Starts at the top..... If you find a school in the U.S. where adults or students never gossip let me know please. Of if you find a town that never does let me know.
Look, I can 150% gaurantee that you'll NEVER find
students who don't gossip, and me as a highschooler
would deffinately know! Theres NO such thing!
EVERYONE gossips at one point or another, but
surely, some gossip more than others but its
unavoidable.
lol

Sulphur Springs, TX

#10 Mar 9, 2010
Agree wrote:
Ok first of all, I 150% gaurantee that there is NO such thing as students who don't gossip! And as a highschool student, I would know! EVERYBODY gossips at one point or another, and yes some gossip more than others but it's unavoidable! So you look extremly dumb saying what you said about finding a town where students or adults never gossip!! STUPID!
yes

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 25, 2010
Good school
when

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 25, 2010
What
yup

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 25, 2010
this school is great. most of the teachers are willing to help alot of the students who want the help. But of course they need to want to do it themselves too. motivation is the key. and the town is great and supportive too. its just how u all take and go about it. but really it is a good school.
good school

Kemp, TX

#15 Sep 13, 2010
NISD is a good schol district..most of the time.the super is lazy though and the high school teachers really could care less..i can tell you that my daughter says theres only about 4 teachers that really care..i love loza and dandona.they really care about the students.loza has been around here for awhile so she knows what shes doing.
natalia

Devine, TX

#16 Sep 13, 2010
is an awesome school
LILsweet

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 8, 2011
I think everybody in Natalia are full of shit. I laugh everytime I hear that peeps are getting caught cheating with eachothers family members. They all need to get a life. No wonder everyone is related. I would not trust anyone in my HOME!!! LMAO!
Pitter

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2011
Stephanie Sanchez get over Mario....He left you!! Stop passing by his house and where he is at. GET over it!! By the way didnt you sleep with his cousin...Aye!! Desperate...Ur just like all your friends Desperate, skank!! Get a education...do something with your life. Instead of trying to get someone to support you and your 10 kids. Stupid Girl....
lol

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2011
it seems like u kn so much of her life but in reality if u notice she doesnt go by his moms shes at wrk and school all day so how can u sit here and try to make him look good when in reality hes nt. u want to put shit on here about her when u dnt even kn her life or what she decided to do with her life. and to support her kids what ur mad that u cant get anyone to support ur kidsif u see she has family that helps her with her kids why shes trying to better herself. why r u so concern if she sleeped with his cousin he still went back to her so who does it bother more u or him.why dnt you and the whole natalia get off that subject already. dnt talk about anyone till you kn for sure what they are doing in there life. and about mario please tell him to get over him self he acts like a kid trying to make it seem like all the girls in natalia want him and they dnt.
Pitter

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 11, 2011
Honey Its just sad that she is going out n looking for dick. When she should be at home with her kids. Ya she has her family but are serious! While her kids are walking around from place to place. She driving around with her men. If she didnt want knw one to knw her buisness tell her watch who she hangs out with. They are the ones putting her on BLAST!! So fuk you and that HOE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shitty selfish boyfriends who cheat 7 hr Haha 2
Hurley funeral home 8 hr H-Town 3
heritage residential in devine (Dec '12) 11 hr really 30
beaners in devine 15 hr Maury 2
Looking for married women who cheat. (Sep '13) 17 hr John 18
zjcastillo Thu haha 7
Who are Devines biggest cowards? (Jun '13) Wed shane 26
Natalia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web