natalia pd impounding cars
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Devinel is here

San Antonio, TX

#43 Feb 21, 2013
Fred, what towed car and what investigation?
Tracy

United States

#44 Feb 21, 2013
I read the paper it did mention the mayor put a stop to natalia towing any cars until further notice. Hmm it cant be onlythat the lot is full. They are full of crap. I know there is more too this, mayb now that luvs is here it is going to get out of control: The stopping & impounding of cars since more traffic on the exit to natalia. Geeze find some other way to make $ city of natalia. I know someone whose car had insurance Full coverage, she was on the insurance only her lisc was expired. No other violations and rather than allowing her a ticket for het expired lisc and a phone call for someone to come drive the car, they impounded the car & her parents whose the car belonged to couldnt afford to pay the outrageous impound fee since it was a friday and by monday it was almost $420 in that area. They lost their car, the only means of transportation to dr appointments. I feel sorry for the people comingi into natalia now with the new business. Oh, but the towing& impounding is at a stop
Tired of politics

San Antonio, TX

#45 Feb 21, 2013
The crime in the city has gone down except for drugs, and that is because most everyone covers for each other, "Not my kid" is their responce. Parents know what their kids are capable of, and grownups teach them to lie and coverup. Your own Mayor doen't believe in you, and she if guilty for covering up. Take responsibility for your actions. Be a good citizen and help your city grow and hope that God will bless you.
Tired of politics

San Antonio, TX

#46 Feb 21, 2013
Tracy, my dear, get the full story.Are you that vulnerble to believe everything you hear?
The One

San Antonio, TX

#47 Feb 22, 2013
Tracy wrote:
I read the paper it did mention the mayor put a stop to natalia towing any cars until further notice. Hmm it cant be onlythat the lot is full. They are full of crap. I know there is more too this, mayb now that luvs is here it is going to get out of control: The stopping & impounding of cars since more traffic on the exit to natalia. Geeze find some other way to make $ city of natalia. I know someone whose car had insurance Full coverage, she was on the insurance only her lisc was expired. No other violations and rather than allowing her a ticket for het expired lisc and a phone call for someone to come drive the car, they impounded the car & her parents whose the car belonged to couldnt afford to pay the outrageous impound fee since it was a friday and by monday it was almost $420 in that area. They lost their car, the only means of transportation to dr appointments. I feel sorry for the people comingi into natalia now with the new business. Oh, but the towing& impounding is at a stop
The Mayor is full of it, she posted this in the paper to make everyone calm down for now. She informaed a really good source I have thst as soon as everyone calms down she is going to start towing again. The mayor and former city manager (who is still employed by the city) are stealing your money. They make the police department tow vehicles to make money for the cioty to make her payroll because she is always short. They are robbing all of you citizens blind. So much money is missing, so much city revinue os missing. Dont blame the police department, they are doing what they are told. Demand that the city hire an outside agency to conduct an audit. Or demand that the state step in and audit the city. But all of us need to show up in force to the next city counseel meeting on Monday, just in case you didnt know, and demand that the mayor lets the police do thier job and stop the drugs in town. Demand that the city counsel and Mayor let the new city manager do her job. These are our elected officials that we put into office and they are working against us.
The One

San Antonio, TX

#48 Feb 22, 2013
The next city counsel meeting is on Monday Feb 25th. We as voting tax payers need to show up in force to the city counsel meeting and demand that the mayor accounts for missing money. Over one million gallons of water going unbilled, a city counsel members daughter who works for the city is stealing money from the city. We need to demand that the mayor let the police department do thier jobs and stop tying thier hands behind thier backs. Now is the time to speak up or forever hold your peace! Just like, if you do not vote then dont compklain about the person who is elected! If you dont go to city counsel and hold these elected officials accountable for thier actions, and you dont use your voice as a tax payer to fix this, then yoiu have nothing to post in this forum about this subject. I have given all of you alot of information in this post and in another, enough to go to city hall and make these elected officials do what we voted them in to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the city of castroville is being sued.......... (Dec '15) 3 hr Justice for the b... 70
Pearsall Jay and Jason are poozys 4 hr zjcastillo 1
Jason will dance to Banana Rama 4 hr Otis 1
Rhonda gave me those tools 4 hr Otis 1
Jason Brown I'm your pappy 4 hr Otis 1
George Monreal Sr (Sep '13) 6 hr Bryan 28
Who is Jerry Rogers screwing now (Sep '15) 6 hr Bryan 5

Natalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natalia Mortgages