natalia pd impounding cars

Posted in the Natalia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
natalia citizen

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Dont get pulled over in natalia or youll have your car impounded.
beware

El Monte, CA

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Very true I see it all the time the new young officer. Is the worse one and they r the only city that had there own tow truck should not be it is not right. They should be going after the real criminals
Whoa

Schertz, TX

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Dang! Thatz cray! That happenz?
megan

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 2, 2012
The cops in natalia are freaking ridiculous!!!
boycott

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 30, 2012
It's true...don"t get stopped. They will impound your car for any infraction. Our celebration for this September 2012 will certainly be impacted. The word is out about our police department.
San Antonio and our surrounding towns are being made aware of our PD. I did not know that we were that financially strapped for city funds that Natalia has taken to impounding our vehicles. The new Chief is already starting out with a negative image of Natalia. It needs to stopped!!
Just the Facts

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 3, 2012
There are a few reasons they are impounding cars; 1)No insurance, 2)No license, 3)outstanding warrants. 4)DUI, 5)suspended license. Any of the before mentioned reasons are infractions of the law. Many have complained because they are towing for no insurance. In the old days it was not as big a deal, but with all the law suits, if an officer allows a person to leave knowing they don't have valid insurance then they are accepting liability and can be held accountable as well as the driver for an accident. I would challenge anyone to put their jobs and personal belongings on the line, because that is what the officers would be doing if they let them go. Maybe if the citizens would take care of their business they wouldn't have too stop them to begin with. And as far as the city being the only one to own its own tow truck I think if you look into it a little more in depth you will find that they are not the only ones. And a tow costs the city a minimum of 150.00 if someone else tows, but it only costs the city about 50.00 to use their own truck. I guess instead of using the money for streets and things they could pay for the tow.
The only ones who are upset are the ones who had their cars towed. I would be too, but all including myself have to follow the laws.
truth

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
The PD here is ridiculous I do not see them as law enforcers but as oppressors.
Tax Payer

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
There's just so many issues with NPD....these officers just let their jobs go to their big heads.To serve n Protect.....hmmm,more like flirt w the Women,Bully Minors,Neglect the serious issues n make the community ppl,tax payers like myself distrust n dislike them.Obviously this is y the officers don't last in Natalia.Tax Payers $ gone to waste.
Fantomex

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Quit your damn crying! Maybe if you and the rest of the crybabies stfu and let them do their jobs you wouldnt have this problem of supposed "oppression" and maybe some real businesses would be interested in a better commerce and financial growth in Natalia. I would really love to see your debate on this topic because your obviously an idiot with no real argument. So bring it so i can embarrass your simple minded, teary eyed, non educated, irrelevance speaking, so called "taxpaying" pathetic ass! Have a nice day....chump!
You are Stupid

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 10, 2012
None of the officers do anything except their jobs... if you have issues with them it's because youre not legal.
Flirting? Really... grow up. I know all of them are married or in serious relationships.
DUUUUHHHH

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Stupid
bull

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 10, 2012
well i was hit by a drunk driver and officer rogers shook his hand and let him go!!! good job npd bunch of unwanted uneducated rejects that cant work in a real police department
bull

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2012
You are Stupid wrote:
None of the officers do anything except their jobs... if you have issues with them it's because youre not legal.
Flirting? Really... grow up. I know all of them are married or in serious relationships.
really???? then check again i have been personaly invited to get in the back of a squad car for 2#@#$ i hope your not as dumb as you are blind
concerned

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
I just wish our officers would focus on the drug problem as much as towing cars! That would really make Natalia a better place to live.
Neighbor

Euless, TX

#16 Aug 12, 2012
bull wrote:
well i was hit by a drunk driver and officer rogers shook his hand and let him go!!! good job npd bunch of unwanted uneducated rejects that cant work in a real police department
You are crazy!!!! He wasn't drunk... Your dumb ass just backed out without looking. He was in the middle of the freaken rd u backed into him... How did he hit you????
bull

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 21, 2012
which neighbor the drunks across or the one not home i was still mostly in my driveway>>> and the insurance comp agree the damage doesnt lie so talk all u want doesnt bother me lol
Neighbor

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Your so full of it!!! Again, how did he hit u when he was in the middle of the road going like 5mph. You jack ass. You pulled out like a maniac. Thank god I don't drink. I saw the whole thing. You act like you r the victim. He hadn't even had a drink yet... He was on his way to... It's Sunday routine. Everyone in Natalia knows that! You are an egregious driver.. And your at fault. End of story!
bull

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 26, 2012
ha ha ha your funny even that dumb!@ss cop put his speed down as over 35 on the accident report! doesnt matter what you think the people that do matter well they arent you and they done believe little smalln town gossip from bored people with no life so thney stay in others ppls
Natalia

Euless, TX

#20 Aug 31, 2012
They really do need to work on drug problem it's gotten bad there but with the towing cars I understand they have a job to do but y tow if someone has insurance I know it's law to carry your card with you but times ppl have insureance just no card and that cop knows if you have insurance or not before you even pull over so give a ticket or a warning for no card don't tow
Home is Home - Natalia

San Antonio, TX

#21 Sep 2, 2012
Well it sure does make one wonder what the goal of the Police Office is. I have been told they have to impound cars to pay their salaries! A good place to work for someone who is has been fired or run off from somewhere else. Give it to the county, they know how to take care of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr why 701
wat do you think about brittany gomez (Sep '10) 12 hr uramorom 76
police raid?? 16 hr Rufus 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
i miss you Oct 27 mrs baker 3
who is carmen corona?? (Dec '13) Oct 23 god bless yalls soul 13
Raul Loza Oct 21 raul 2
Natalia Dating
Find my Match

Natalia People Search