Comments
21 - 40 of 50 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013
Stfu

United States

#24 Jan 28, 2013
san juanita wrote:
All of u talk a lot of shit u need to mide your own f***n business every1 does drugs now days...so don't act like your so perfect that's my uncle you got anything else 2 say let me know
NO, not everyone does drugs! You ignorant fool. Well your uncle is a druggie. U know it so why are you getting all offensive? Truth hurts! Now u know.
What

United States

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Who would give sally n gilbert foster children? Doesn't she have a record? My lord she abused the children...what kind of person does that. Omg she use to work with special needs kids! I hope them were not the same kids.
United States

#26 Jan 29, 2013
Sally always thought she was above everyone else and treated people as such. Seems karma has caught up to her!
Ugh

United States

#27 Jan 29, 2013
Sally is fugly! Scary skinny, I thought I was standing next to the muerte! I wanted to give her a cheese burger. Lol
Suzy

Ballwin, MO

#28 Jan 29, 2013
Where is the wife ?
Tommys

United States

#29 Jan 29, 2013
I am assuming you mean tommys wife.
Well i heard she beat up sally. But has another man too.
Noo

United States

#30 Jan 29, 2013
I hope she got the foster kids taken from her. She was popping pain pills like they were candy. She went britney spears crazy! Only sally is broke.
Mark

Ballwin, MO

#31 Jan 29, 2013
Where is Tommy wife? In all this.can't any one tell her.
Mark

Ballwin, MO

#32 Jan 29, 2013
What
Probably knows

United States

#33 Jan 29, 2013
Tommys wife may know. Most wives always know about their spouses affairs. Just act dumb. So mark why don't u direct her to this site. She will prob. Deny first.
His wife

United States

#34 Jan 29, 2013
I thought he was not with his wife anymore cuz he was with Sally.
She shld knw

United States

#35 Jan 29, 2013
His wife should know.
Umm

United States

#36 Jan 29, 2013
They are an unlikely pair. But Gilbert has moved on to a very nice lady. He looks happy. She just looks sick, but I feel if she abused her foster kids,she is living her hell on earth. Those poor children!
Yes

United States

#37 Jan 29, 2013
Very, very sad. I heard sally abused her foster kids. She is wacked out. She is a druggie to. She took in the foster kids for the money. She is very mean.
wonder

Houston, TX

#38 Feb 4, 2013
Sally hoe wrote:
Sally has been hooked on drugs a very long time. She has been a ho ho ho since jr high. She always has more than one man. She says tommy is there to provide her with her pills and she will provide him services. Tommy is okay with it cuse she is his hoe.
i thought sally was with ray
Everyone

United States

#40 Feb 13, 2013
She is with everyone!
Funny

United States

#41 Feb 13, 2013
I heard he used to Ff Uu Cc Kk a women named Valerie Perez, or Fraga at the time. Now thats nasty.
So lame

United States

#42 Feb 13, 2013
That is so lame daniel!! Stop obsessing over valerie ...she does not want to be with you any more! She has moved on to someone much better. You do the same!
Gilbert

United States

#43 Feb 13, 2013
Funny wrote:
I heard he used to Ff Uu Cc Kk a women named Valerie Perez, or Fraga at the time. Now thats nasty.
you heard wrong, Valerie is a respectable
woman . LEAVE HER ALONE!!
Coincedence

United States

#44 Feb 13, 2013
Daniel n gilbert hang with each other posting make belive storys about their exes val and sal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Reichel (Apr '13) 4 min sad 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 37 min Defiant1 22,298
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 17,880
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wow Wee 767
big booty julissa 2 hr suckmyballs 13
304 Bain 13 hr Juju 81
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 17 hr Wow Wee 524
•••
Natalia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Natalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Natalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE