Tommy Monreal & Sally Frias

Posted in the Natalia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cheater

Devine, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2010
For those of you that don't it, Tommy Monreal and Sally Frias from Natalia are having an affair. He goes and sees her at her house in Devine. They both do drugs. Even you even see Sally, you can tell she is on drugs, her hair is falling out and she has sores on her and is as skinny as someone who has Aids! She allows Tommy to go into her home and they do the drugs while her kids are in the house. They are both sick people if you ask me!!
wann know

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2010
Cheater wrote:
For those of you that don't it, Tommy Monreal and Sally Frias from Natalia are having an affair. He goes and sees her at her house in Devine. They both do drugs. Even you even see Sally, you can tell she is on drugs, her hair is falling out and she has sores on her and is as skinny as someone who has Aids! She allows Tommy to go into her home and they do the drugs while her kids are in the house. They are both sick people if you ask me!!
Where does she live in devine?
Cheater

Devine, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2010
in a green house behind the liquor store in Devine. It's fenced in.
Arrested

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 12, 2010
Late breaking...... Sall Curiel Frias was arrested on 03/31/1968 for FTA Theft Prop on seven different counts on 7/10/10...

Gilbert Frias 12/10/1965 was arrested on 07/09/10 for Evading Arrest, deten w vehicle and terroristic threat.

What losers!!!!!!
SCF

Brownsville, TX

#5 Jul 12, 2010
So I guess all of you are perfect?
san juanita

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 12, 2010
All of u talk a lot of shit u need to mide your own f***n business every1 does drugs now days...so don't act like your so perfect that's my uncle you got anything else 2 say let me know
monreals

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2010
not everyone does drugs now a days just every monreal
san juanita

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 13, 2010
no not every Monreal stupid a** im one. an grow some balls an talk UR Lil Shyt 2 one of us in our face. not on here u pu**y. an my name is on here if u want 2 no who i am.
mmm

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2010
thats funny
CRAZY

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2010
Sally is CRAZY!And yes she has been caught stealing from her employer,abusing the foster kids,lying to get benefits for her very fertile,crazy daughter,lying to get a job,and now cheating on her husband.She has no morals and no shame.Wheres CPS when they are needed.I feel terrible for her other kids,they deserve better.Shes definitely going to end up in jail,poor kids.
seeyou

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2010
is she good tommy does she eat it
SAW

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 15, 2010
SHE A HOE
A Monreal

Helotes, TX

#14 Jul 15, 2010
whats up with all you people tell me why yall are so involved with my family? Get real and and mind your buisness. Dont be chicken shit and say who you are and we can set this shit straight.
An Old Friend

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 15, 2010
Well it seems that Sally is back to her old tricks trying to get out of everything bad she does as usual. Apparently she claims she is still seeing Tommy Monreal and has another guy, Joey! Please who would want to fuck her! She is ugly, looks like she is on drugs, freakin crazy, and a loser! She tries to blame her ex-husband for everything that goes wrong in her life. I can't believe no one has reported her to CPS for having those men in her house and doing drugs. She's brain washed her kids to believe everything she says is true. Not even the cops believe her anymore.
curious

United States

#18 Jan 6, 2012
keeping it in the family!
playa
#19 Jan 9, 2012
san juanita wat up ma u a cutie why dont u jus give me ur num already and lets get to da point ma wit your fine a$$
curious

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 9, 2012
playa wrote:
san juanita wat up ma u a cutie why dont u jus give me ur num already and lets get to da point ma wit your fine a$$
u sound like simon a dirty dog
playa
#21 Jan 10, 2012
ruff biatch! ha ha
Hot Topic

United States

#22 Jan 10, 2012
Tommy monreal is nothing but a loser. He just sells drugs and takes pills all day.
Sally hoe

United States

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Sally has been hooked on drugs a very long time. She has been a ho ho ho since jr high. She always has more than one man. She says tommy is there to provide her with her pills and she will provide him services. Tommy is okay with it cuse she is his hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for cudendero 7 hr Faithseeker44 1
Jason dance when Z says dance 14 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Z is getting my culo rebuilt :) 14 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Jason where is my MD 20/20 !!! 16 hr zjcastillo 1
I'm reported Z to the cops Fri Jason Brown 1
Z made me dance naked Fri Jason Brown 1
Juan Deere please lead MV Fri MV will go 0-10 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natalia Mortgages