ex student

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2012
School fired wrong coaches. 12 players and only 6 plays. Enexperience, no knowledge and just plain clueless.
peggie_sue31

Moscow, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2012
the basketball coach is bad. who is he?
baller

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Ramsay, needs to go back to nava school. Kids go to same practice as ythe rest. At least give em some playing time.
peggie_sue31

Moscow, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Ramsay is basketball coach? WOW! Natalia must be going downhill fast. The preacher who has 3 grievances from students and parents. Foul language and inappropriate contact. Nice move NISD~
proud mustang

Lytle, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2012
no shit if natalia school officials would just all do thier job we wouldnt have these problems they need to back up and protect these students instead of these coaches but then again in this world you have competant people and incompetant people and i guess that sucks for our kids
unknown

United States

#6 May 26, 2012
How can you hate on him like that,?
It's not the coaches fault the players lost,
How many fans were actually there everygame,
How many seniors did they have 2? With a lack of leadership , And also had a freshmen on the team, a very young team,. I thought natalia was used to losing, what's the problem now,
Your expecting these young adults to do way to much instead just supporting them for the sport,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who r the s!ut$ in somerset?? (Jan '14) 3 hr Insider 9
this site (May '09) 4 hr David H 08 12
Ruby Sanchez Fri Get over it 1
Jason Brown wets the bed Fri Daniel Tralosky 13
Julian you should of not taken my tools Fri Daniel Tralosky 1
Burrito on my lawn tractor real funny Castrovil... Fri Sally Buzzsaw 2
I use disguise in Allsups Thu Daniel Tralosky 2

Natalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance