First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concerned
#1 Aug 16, 2012
The town would like to know who is counting # 15 really! This town is Micky mouse! The town needs to pay attention to the drugs instead of harassing people! Eye witness would like a answer. It verges on harrassment . If city needs money so bad they should do fund raisers! We the town people will get to the bottom of this. San Antonio pd will be doing investigation!
boycott

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Basically,do not get caught without insurance or speeding. Your vehicle will be impounded and you are looking at some serious money. Do not carry drugs with you or you are looking at Jail time.

Harassment is a big word and has to be proven by
past and present cases. An investigation has to be conducted by the Texas Rangers.

And last, someone needs to complain and no one has come forward. The city just went and sold a bunch of vehicles and as of yesterday.....the pound is full again!
People in Natalia

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Why do you constantly think that the PD have nothing to do than impound your cars? If you don't have insurance, are driving with no license, expired inspection or anything else wrong with your car that the State of Texas says it is a reason to write you a ticket or impound your car.

You people need to get off your asses, get jobs and contribute to the community. Its easy for all of you sitting at home all day to bitch about this stuff because you are probably the ones being irresponsible.

You bitch about everything they do - on a very limited budget - yet you do nothing to change that..... go to college, graduate from the police academy and then come back and work for the police department. Too much work for you lazy ass people??? Then quit bitching.
really

El Monte, CA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I know who you are! Your parents pay all your bills and the paper company that you work for don't pay anything! And your wife is the one putting food on your table so go figure! You need to take a look at your self and you being all up in the city's bisn. I guess makes you feel important but that's the only reason your ok with it you must be getting a cut in money!!!
Loser

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 24, 2012
really wrote:
I know who you are! Your parents pay all your bills and the paper company that you work for don't pay anything! And your wife is the one putting food on your table so go figure! You need to take a look at your self and you being all up in the city's bisn. I guess makes you feel important but that's the only reason your ok with it you must be getting a cut in money!!!
You're an idiot.... I am a female, single mom and I make over $75k per year. And for you to be so defensive must mean I am RIGHT!
really

El Monte, CA

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Of course you would say that looser.
Aunt bea

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Really 75,000 and you live in Natalia,oh sorry that's what you get in government assistance every year!
Citizen

Ballwin, MO

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Like everywhere else,our community needs improvements.Im glad we have the NPD yes,but at times they do act ridiculous and do try to abuse their authority in our town.I agree ppl need not worry if u are legit w ins.n all.N I believe more than not,the vehicles in the pound usually come from highway traffic stops.As for drugs,there's drugs in every town,big or small.Ive lived here over 30 yrs n I love this town.Unfortunately ppl tend to bash it all the time.I say if u don't like it here,the pd,the schools whatever ...well move!
What

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Boycut ,sounds good .the problem here is that,we r small town. Police needs an investigation .all thes cops came from,Leon valley high in SA .the chief here was let go their for some reason .but Natalia always higher trash so they dump here. So now the chief brought all his gremlins her that were also let go in from leon valley. So go figure that.
BIG Daddy

San Antonio, TX

#11 Dec 6, 2012
kinda wonder, if Natalia does do back- ground checks on who they hire? Most have-beens are indeed hired by small towns. Former cops are let go for some reason or other.
Why would you be working for pennies when you can be making the big bucks.
Just Saying

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 6, 2012
The Natalia PD is controlled and told what to do by the sheriff. If the Sheriff says "we are going to focus on minor traffic stops" then that's what they do. Stop breaking the law and giving them a reason to pull you over!!
Citizen

El Monte, CA

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Natalia PD is improving and are on the right track! Good job!!!
What

Ballwin, MO

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Natalia PD is improving and are on the right track! Good job!!!
. Brown nosier!!!!
El Gran Chingon

Leander, TX

#15 Dec 8, 2012
What wrote:
Boycut ,sounds good .the problem here is that,we r small town. Police needs an investigation .all thes cops came from,Leon valley high in SA .the chief here was let go their for some reason .but Natalia always higher trash so they dump here. So now the chief brought all his gremlins her that were also let go in from leon valley. So go figure that.
Hey you idiot..the former Chief, Alfred Ortiz resigned to get away from such a joke a small town politics. He left to accept a job with the State of Texas, heading up fraud investigations and a bunch of you clowns who have nothing more than to not be responsible and keep up with simple Motor Vehicle laws. Stop complaining before you all kill someone because your vehicle cant pass inspection, DWI, etc.
What

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 9, 2012
I am glad he left Alfred. Ortiz . Cause ur right this tow is a joke.talking about the new chief.... You idiot .
lytle Look

San Antonio, TX

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Anybody, keeping track of where your NPD officers are at?? Your only black officer eating at Bill Millers with a nice looking Hispanic women. Wonder if she is from around here? Drives a Large black Calillac Excalate.....
ta ta

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Its the truth
BIG Daddy 2013

San Antonio, TX

#19 Dec 30, 2012
NPD just terminated two of its finest. Too many complains and both white! Wonder why? Afraid of discrimination and harrassment charges coming this way?
lol

Ballwin, MO

#20 Jan 16, 2013
LOL Can't anyone in Natalia spell? haha
The Truth

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 16, 2013
You are all looking in the wrong direction. Look at your elected officials. Your mayor and city manager are robbing your town of Tax revenue so the Police have to write all of thesetickets and inpound your cars to make up for the shortages. You have no clue! If you had any idea of what was going on inside city hall you would see why the police have thier hands tied when it comes to your drug problem. Your elected officials have no balls, when it comes to standing up against your mayor and city manager. I am so happy I am long gone away from that town........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zjcastillo's lawyer Don Pedro 6 hr Don Pedro 3
lonely guy 7 hr tscs 3
advocare 7 hr Really 2
Former football star 9 hr Preston Pearsall 9
Flowers to step on flowers to burn Thu Aryan Jesus 1
F*cked Up And Ready To Die Thu Aryan Jesus 1
What happened at the high school? Wed H-Town 6

Flood Warning for Medina County was issued at March 05 at 1:31PM CST

Natalia Dating
Find my Match