First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mercedes

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 9, 2010
kasondra wrote:
<quoted text>
Na thz bytch stpd cuz..he been wit me all summr..evn b4 summr..so idk wen it hpnd but i evn drop hm off at ur house so yea he did stay thr..but thnx cuz fo havin ma bak=D
na he was stayin with my family all summer.. so shut the f**k up bitch cuz you dont know shit..
i luv haterz

Kerrville, TX

#22 Nov 17, 2012
its funny how u think its me....... lol if dat wuss me postin dat sh*t i would of put mahh name so get ur sh*t rite..........nd diss marcy!!!!!!!!
7777lol

United States

#24 Dec 17, 2012
Does mark know kaS is sleeping with rudy soto and some other two dudes?! The b**ch is nasty she looks like she smells lmao
SOTO

Crosby, TX

#25 Dec 27, 2012
Keep my cousin Rudy out YO MOUTH THANK U
Kasondra Brie

Houston, TX

#26 Dec 30, 2012
Yea do please and im glad you think about me:) lol these towns....lol whats so funny about this is everyone that KNOWS me..not jus my name lol knows im with mark & my son all day:) thank you nd you wont see me post again:)
Kasondra Brie

Houston, TX

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Why dont you come tell him now cuz hes right here:)
7777hoe

Castroville, TX

#28 Dec 30, 2012
Really??? Kas!? A slut?? You have your blackis mixed up ha why you so concerned about Her Nway?..n why cant you say yor name
SOTO

Hawthorne, NY

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Small towns can SUCK IT! PPl have nothing else better to do then gossip. GROW UP!!
vic_drea_viny

Castroville, TX

#31 Jan 2, 2013
Awe kas this girl is just tryna get under your skin!!! She won't do anything mamas.. What she will do is cause drama.. don't get mad over some idiot girls talking shit.. they after just immature lil girls..

You got the love from your family n that's all that matters.. stay strong n push all those stupid girls away from you.. love you!!!!=)
connie

United States

#32 May 20, 2013
Andrea shut up u stupid hoe. After u have this baby go get pregnant again. Loose pu**y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I rip off grave sites 1 hr Crazyass 4
211 breeze Mel Salazar 2 hr Your friend in de... 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr weary taxpayer 773
Homes for rent 14 hr hello 4
Looking to hire laborers 15 hr tyler 7
Big boom sounds today? 18 hr Gotcha 1
Miranda boeck 21 hr wondering 19
Natalia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Natalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News