Dirty

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
I'm gonna be straight with it I'm a married man but my wife don't have the same sex drive as I do don't get me wrong I care about her its just I need to let out I live in sa but be willing to travel and it must be discreet and since I am married can only get away when I go to work early mornings m-f 4-5am if your married women who understands and is intressted let's start talking and see where it goes...and no this ain't bs......
Little secret

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 18, 2012
How can I get a hold if you
pathetic

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Wow... y'all would actually stoop to that level... what would your momma think about that?
Dirty

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Little secret wrote:
How can I get a hold if you
well it would be kinda hard since I live in san antonio but do know my way down there I work early mornings maybe we can set something up lanzosanchez@yahoo.com is my email send me your number and we can start talking but like I said I am married so if you are it be better since you would understand discreet but if your not its ok as long as you know how to keep it discreet
Dirty

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Wow... y'all would actually stoop to that level... what would your momma think about that?
my momma would say that I'm its my life so live it unlike those who come on here talking about people they may or may not know putting their two cents in where it don't belong in how many guys she has slept with or he don't pay child support and so on and in this case replying to a post that obviously wasn't meant for you but had nothing better to do in your life but being on here and seeing what you can get your little p'brain on so you can some what exercise or stimulate your mind in some way so you can feel better about yourself or your just a bitter person who don't have nothing going for themselves or its just the way you get your rocks off don't know and don't care but that's what you call.........pathetic.........
Shephen

El Monte, CA

#6 Dec 2, 2012
@ Dirty: Ill be praying for you, but mostly YOUR WIFE. Later when you realize your mistake, just know Jesus loves you and he will always forgive you.
Obbiuw

Devine, TX

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Dirty. Maybe your wife has a medical problem and needs your help. Have you thought of that. What if yours didn't stand anymore or if you had an accident and couldn't have sex anymore. How would you feel if she come on here asking to have sex? You would feel helpless. Pray for her
Nneed

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 8, 2013
What's up little secret?
Really

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Maybe your the problem NOT your wife.
Clean yourself up..make yourelf look nice,smell nice. Take the time to romance her not just jump on her and get your satisfaction. Yes ,we Wives like pleasure and attention from our husbands. Just not when you come off as a dog in heat. Ugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened at the high school? 20 min Big blue 3
scammer,, took our $$ for a blue heeler puppie 19 hr LL Rocket 6
Medina Valley Baseball Association (Jun '11) 19 hr Don Pedro 30
Curious 20 hr Question 1
Snow White and the 7 Alsatians 23 hr milo 1
carolyn tep Thu handsome 5
MV scandal Thu Burd Brains 10
Natalia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web