Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I thnk it had its peak years ago... Its now getting trashier each year. I never go again .
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

The food was outragiously horrible and over priced crap! I seen more uneaten food on the ground than I seen ppl consuming ! I seen ppl buying 8 inch oyster poboys with 3 oysters in it ! Wtf? 8 dollars ! Keep it ! You eat it !
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

All the bands SUCKED ! Cant do better than that ??
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I noticed there were a very conciderable amount of bikers that didnt want any part of your propaganda ! Tired and fed up with you ppl trying to corral hundreds of thousands of dollars of motorcycles by the old rotten train ! The fest use to be fun. Thank that rockafella jerk from bikers being able to park by the alligator area.
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

5 DOLLARS FOR A CHILD TO RIDE ONE RIDE ! 5 dollars ! The ride starts...One time around...ride over ! Next...WTF?? Are you ppl for real? I can see the festival deteriorating each year. And when its HISTORY DONT BLAME ANYBODY BUT YOURSELVES AND YOUR COMMITY !
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Where did all those so called ponchatoula berries come from? The rain a few weeks back destroyed most crops ! I wouldnt doubt they were selling california and mexico grown berries ! Imagine that? Anything for a Buck huh ?
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Next Year... Spend your money wisley. Enjoy a weekend in Destin with your family and stay away from the Blackberry Festival ! Let them cater to the Blacks !- as Usual ! Fukem !
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

And to all you white girls I seen hugged up on black guys...... Trash ! PURE TRASH ! Wheres ur parents?
Not 4 Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Racist ? Who Me? Why u thnk that ? Teehee
Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

A turkey leg was ten dollars !- ten dollars ! Crazy
ziggy

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

yes indeedy, the freaking police looking around at everybody as if we are doing something innappropriate and illegal, all we doing is parading around and listening to the pitaful bands and eating all the ridiculous foods, but you are right about never going again, not me never ever will I ever go and be harrassed for looking around .
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

It was PITTYFULL!
Who ever is organizing the fest should be FIRED !
It totally SUCKED !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Natalbany Discussions

Search the Natalbany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Not Landrieu 2,945
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) 7 hr BTW 468
Compass Career College Jul 25 Michelle 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) Jul 24 Some1 Else 25
Baton Rouge woman celebrates 106th birthday: 'I... Jul 20 Hardy Parkerson JD 1
Review: Mary Cruz's Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Apr '13) Jul '14 wendy 8
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Jul '14 justhere4thecomments 159
•••
•••
•••
•••

Natalbany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Natalbany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••