Tim Bell Poplar Grove Virginia

Posted in the Nassawadox Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Apr 30, 2012
We used Tim Bell at Poplar Grove Floral, Virginia for our annual graduation ceremony and were very very pleased. He likens to General Amherst but with Flowers as ammo. Very quick, in that they show up prepared. I think they're the best in Virginia! They recently got a toll free number but do not have a web site. The prices were mid to slightly higher.

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 Apr 30, 2012
It's so funny to notice this on Tim Bell at Poplar Grove. He used Tim and Anna at Poplar Grove Floral as well, and yes they are the best in Virginia! by far. The Poplar Grove folks show up and work magic and leave you and your guest smiling. It's amazing.

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Apr 30, 2012
It's so funny to notice this on Tim Bell at Poplar Grove. We used Tim and Anna at Poplar Grove Floral as well, and yes they are the best in Virginia! by far. The Poplar Grove folks show up and work magic and leave you and your guest smiling. It's amazing.

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Apr 30, 2012
With Tim Bell at Poplar Grove Floral, we got flowers and great energy. They come in, sculpt the floral arrangements, and get out of your way. We agree they are the best in virginia, but do need a web site!

Maryland Heights, MO

#5 Apr 30, 2012
PS: and with Tim at Poplar Grove, he or his staff really seem to get the right flowers to match the mood.
Becky Ansorgi

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 30, 2012
Well, my daughter got married in the Blue Ridge, about an hour west of Amherst, and hard to get to. Poplar Grove Floral showed up with a truck load of flowers, vases, and only 3 people, and they transformed the place. Hats off to Tim Bell, Vicki Bell, and the other fellow that joined them. You rock!
Bes Rina

Chicago, IL

#8 May 6, 2012
We loved their services, flowers, staff. Tim Bell, Vicki, the whole group. Thank you!
Wedding Bells

Providence, UT

#9 May 16, 2012
We had the Poplar Grove Floral folks Vicki and Tim Bell and others transform our church and the reception hall. Well worth ti and everyone got to take home flowers!
Happy Brides Maid

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Thank you Poplar Grove Floral. Tim, and all, you are awesome!
Ren Morris

Atlanta, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Poplar Grove Floral Tim Bell and the whole crew are excellent!!!!! Thank you!
Ella

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 21, 2012
We had a retirement party for 3 of us. We all love flowers and decided to splurge and have Poplar Grove Flora do the flowers. Everyone was amazed.
Ella

Dallas, TX

#14 Oct 21, 2012
We had a retirement party for 3 of us. We all love flowers and decided to splurge and have Poplar Grove Flora do the flowers. Everyone was amazed. The party was near the chesapeake and the flowers and event was inside and outside. Thank you for being so great!
Flowers and Blooms

Clifton, NJ

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Thank you for a great harvest festival@!
Flowers and Blooms

Clifton, NJ

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Thank you for a great harverst festival@!
Christmas Thank You

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Tim Bell and the Flower Power did a fantastic job at our Holiday Party. Thanj you !!!!!!!!!!
new year

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 20, 2013
love you
Valentines Day

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks to Tim and the flower crew! We Luv U!
Fabulous

Atlanta, GA

#21 May 6, 2013
Fabulous Flowers
sexy stuff and we love u
Fabulous

Atlanta, GA

#22 May 6, 2013
flower power!!!!!!!!!!
the best

Clifton, NJ

#23 Jul 4, 2013
clearly the best we luv u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassawadox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ambushed motorist (Sep '12) Apr '16 Safe Driver 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Scott Rigell as Representative? (Jun '12) Mar '16 Club For Wealth 4
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Coastal Satellite (Dish Network /Direct TV) (Aug '15) Aug '15 SatGuy563 1
HELP PLEASE!!! If i cancel my checking account ... (Dec '13) Apr '15 Angela K 2
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Mr Ed 5
ewwww (Jun '11) Jun '14 gg 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nassawadox Mortgages