Albany County Correction Officer arrested for assault on inmate

There are 7 comments on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Albany County Correction Officer arrested for assault on inmate. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

ALBANY, N.Y. A 15-year veteran of the Albany County Sheriff's Office has been arrested after an assault against an inmate incarcerated at the Albany County Correctional Facility on March 6. The Albany County Sheriff's Office report alleges on March 6, while on-duty Correction Officer Craig S. Strizzi conspired with two inmates, Matthew J. Chan, 34 ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Suspend him for 2 weeks with no pay.
bad rap

Cazenovia, NY

#2 Mar 10, 2013
That poor guy didn't do anything worse than some of the other stuff that goes on there. How about inmates are beat there all the time, one got his head stuck in the toilet. One time the minors were shaken down and each one beat after a fight in the east yard, some inmates were made to hold their genitals and suck on their thumbs,it was the supervisors idea. so this kind of stuff happens all the time at that place, he messed up by doing it on camera and getting inmates to do the dirty work. He should have slapped his own face. pummeled the guy picked up the red phone and the other CO's could have come in and beat also.
Anonymous

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Go to work
Seeking Justice 4 Inmate

Albany, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2013
One on one is assult
Three on one is GANG ASSULT
Charge the CO
DONT COVER IT UP
Send him to prison for the amount of time his victim is doing
Nagy

Latham, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2014
Speaking from personal experience of living with strizzi on many occasions he was one of the les corrupt cos .. I've seen much worse .. When all the cameras are gone and nobody is around the whole facility changes into a softcore modern day concentration camp .. I've spend a whole winter In a building there with no heat at all . Officers jumping inmates simply because of problems at home . It's a big soap opera run by children in uniforms .. There honestly should be a better where are you to qualify these people before just giving them this type of authority .. And annual check ups . Idk really but honestly something should be done but the truth is nothing ever will be because it could never be controlled .
Jay

Bronx, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2015
I was locked up on strizzis teer hes a Ho a n always winnin n yellin about how he gets no p suck a d strizz
opp

Endicott, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2015
I worked with Craig for a few years, and I seen him punk down a lot of other guards. At least he wasn't running a drug ring or gambling ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top NY lawmaker's arrest sends session, Senate ... 4 hr Synque 4
exhibitionist m4w 16 hr bthwaits 1
News Mingle-Albany closes, Un-Hui Filomeno to Saratoga Mon Jacob 2
The truth about upstate corruption and ruin.... Apr 28 Thanks 5
the rev dr kamal k roy aka J G jr (Jul '12) Apr 27 norma davis 62
News 5,000 say 'no' to gas line Mar '15 Johnny Beergut 33
greek food (Oct '14) Oct '14 JAYSON IATRIDIS 1
More from around the web

Nassau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE