Homosexuality and Pedophilia are linked.

Posted in the Nassau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Homosexuality and pedophilia are closely linked. Half of all children who are molested and/or raped are boys. It is homosexuals committing these crimes. So while male homosexuals are less than 1% of the population, they commit 50% of child molestations and rapes. That means male homosexuals are 50 times more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexual men.
Homosexuals are a serous threat to children.
Preston Diedrich

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2013
You are an azz. Your posting in New York where the North American Man-Boy Love Association is a political force. Stop worrying about your soul and have some fun.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
NOT allowing gay men to become relationship-oriented and thus socially forcing them to be promiscuous factually is an indirect cause of hard (sex) drug abuse among some of them and pederasty in others.

The reason is because some gay men cannot get sexually comfortable with strange men so the drugs chemically make it easier for the former and younger males do so for the latter since they're less "threatening" psychosexually and probably physically too if the person's not totally gay and bisexual (generally the more youthful they are the 'softer' and sometimes more 'androgynous' they tend to be too).
long ball hitter

Albany, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Bernie-your logic is precisely why gays are best suited for outcast status. The hershey highway is for p00ping, only.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
long ball hitter wrote:
Bernie-your logic is precisely why gays are best suited for outcast status. The hershey highway is for p00ping, only.
Read the following two Wiki articles: Kinsey Scale and Klein Sexual Orientation Grid. Sexual orientation is NOT "black and white", and besides that (1) many heterosexuals practice anal sex and (2) many gay men do NOT.

Furthermore, it's NOT AT ALL unusual for a bisexual man to be anonymously attracted to sexy women, but very selective and picky with members of the same sex ... for the latter there MUST be an "emotional link" or it's no-go!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2013
There is a poster in the Utica Forum who calls himself Prisons and Forts,he posts from the Clifton Park area. If Bernard would be willing to read some of this guy's posts,and report on them,I would be grateful. I think the guy is a bs artist,but need professional confirmation. Thank you in advance.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#7 Apr 28, 2013
I just can't understand for the life of me why our society has an irrational fear of the Kinsey/Klein scales when it comes to men-only and actually has a national panic attack when they're presented with the common theme of "sexual orientation is not black and white ... and NOT just for the ladies, either".

It seems to feel comfortable with all the stupid stereotypes about men who aren't completely hetero: They're all promiscuous for overly muscled-up men with big 'packages', they're all effeminate and flamboyant, they all like disco/techno dance music and showtunes, they're all politically-correct / culturally Left-leaning on other topics, etc.

Personally I never even liked the adoption of the word "queer" as 'normal'. If I attended a marijuana-legalization or pro-gun rights rally and was tagged a "freak" or "redneck" respectively I'd be INSULTED, and not complimented, and I don't think that they are ANY different in this regard.
Most "provincial" gay/bi men have NO intrinsic cultural affinity for what you saw in the movies "Cruising" or "The Birdcage" or the real West Hollywood scene ... our ignorant society PRODS them in those directions.

Rather than pushing for extreme "transgender" rights to use opposite public lavatories or even come to work totally in drag just because one "feels" like the opposite sex, the sensible SSL (Same-Sex LOVE ... what it SHOULD be called) acivists should be pushing HARD to implement the Kinsey and Klein scales into our childrens sex-education materials to make it seem as normal - and NOT odd or freakish - as possible.
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Yeah, we are aware that the phaggits are hell bent on indoctrinating our children into their perverted lifestyle.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah, to hell with the scientific proof about reality ... let's go on feeding them ancient fairy tales!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Fairy tales your ass. Just look at what's happened in Massachusetts. Look at what's happening in New York.
Mother of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
Fairy tales your ass. Just look at what's happened in Massachusetts. Look at what's happening in New York.
Look at what's happening in Spencer!
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Oh yes, I can NOW see the apparent connection between regarding the Kinsey Scale and Klein Sexual Orientation Grid as accurate representations of human sexual orientation and a maniacal RELIGIOUS FANATIC terror-bombing innocent people! If anything that remark proved MY point !!!
Father of Anne

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Mother of Anne wrote:
<quoted text> Look at what's happening in Spencer!
I know! Our Annie's in big trouble. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Bernard Continelli wrote:
Oh yes, I can NOW see the apparent connection between regarding the Kinsey Scale and Klein Sexual Orientation Grid as accurate representations of human sexual orientation and a maniacal RELIGIOUS FANATIC terror-bombing innocent people! If anything that remark proved MY point !!!
You obviously don't even know what I'm talking about, dumbass, which means you don't know what you're talking about either.
Justbin Kornhold

Danielson, CT

#15 Apr 30, 2013
You forgot lisping and throwing like a girl. And so what if I like antiquing or hanging around public restrooms.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#16 Apr 30, 2013
OH, you were talking about same-sex marriage! You can forgive the misunderstanding of course because reactionary idiots are ALWAYS comparing things like gay rights and marijuana use to violent crime, so you can see where I was coming from.

According to you gays should NOT try to act like normal, middle-class minded Americans in other aspects, they should continue to be a bunch of promiscuous, sex-crazed bathhouse monkeys who enjoy being fisted by some guy in a leather Nazi 'SS' cap!
Trouser Snake

Danielson, CT

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Everyone should have freedom and liberty ect and that should apply gay dudes too.....it's just a little hard to swallow exactly what it is that makes them "gay"; you know with the orgies and buggery and all that. It's kind of ...well...disgusting.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#18 May 1, 2013
I'm not talking legally - I'm an ex-member of the Libertarian Party for Crissakes - but society DOES have an 'obligation' to steer especially young people who exhibit tendencies toward same-sex love (I STILL wish "SSL" would replace "LGBT and sometimes Q" as the accepted acronym!) toward lifestyles that are more acceptable to the mainstream, middle-class American sensibilities rather than the hip, sexually-"chic" cosmopolitan mindset.

If there's ANY group for which the Steve Miller Band's lyrics "I don't want to get caught-up in any of that funky sh*t goin' down in the city" apply it most ASSUREDLY is the male 'SSL' community!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#19 May 1, 2013
No. I was referring to what I mentioned in my original post - that homosexual activists target our children.

Surely you heard about the outraged parents downstate who had their daughters forced to do a lesbian roleplay in the classroom?

And about how Massachusetts in not only shoving homosexuality but transgenderism down the school kids throats and when the parents protest tell them they have nothing to say about it?
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#20 May 1, 2013
I should add that these are not two isolated situations. Similar things are happening in many States. The public school system is being used to indoctrinate our kids. The only options we have to protect are private school or home school and it will only be a matter of time before those come under attack as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, NY (Jul '10) 12 hr InChrist 1,605
Cops: Couple caught having sex in public bathroom 14 hr Anne Ominous 2
Nano college is officially SUNY Polytechnic Ins... Sat Youre Out Of Order 27
M. Solomon Furs (Jan '10) Sep 13 Nina 28
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Cardinal to lead St. Pat parade with 1st gay group Sep 12 Wondering 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
•••
•••
•••

Nassau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Nassau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••